Pages:
Author

Topic: what if altcoin or bitcoin crash? - page 13. (Read 1347 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
February 18, 2018, 09:49:01 PM
What if altcoin/btc crash? Are there possible ways to get our money back?

Most of cases, you will lose your money. The worst case, this is what I got. A Korean man commits suicide after loss on cryptocurrency: http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2018/02/121_243438.html

Crypto is dangerous and the most volatile assets. So if you don't have any mentality when your money is lost, then is better to stay away from this things.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 18, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

If it crashed or on a bear trend, it is only paper loss. You only lose money if you dump or sell it on a loss. But if you hold, then there is still a probability that the price will bounce back, then you can still profit. the key is to choose the right crypto to invest so that you will not be afraid or panic when the market is down.
the key is to be patient, whenever the price of bitcoin and altcoin may fall due to fluctuations and other factors, it is the risk of investing bitcoin, if you don't have patience and cannot control your emotions, of course, you will get is a loss because once again patience will play an important role in investment in cryptocurrency. if you can be patient then the possibility of profit certainly exists
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 09:34:26 PM
What if the USD crashes? What if there's a war? You get into crypto, you're assuming a risk.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
February 18, 2018, 09:32:41 PM
Crypto market is the biggest and the most fiolative market right now. In my opinion, we're in the most crucial moments right now as the goverments are trying their best to stop this growth. And regarding your question..... NO, we won't be able to get our money back if bitcoin crashed. You should remember that investment is risky at the first place, so you should be ready when the worst happens. The best way is to cut your losses by set up the stop loss I think.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 09:08:28 PM
Most likely, that could be a possibility but for me it will only be a temporary crush based on what had happen in the past months. I think if you need to consider investing coins, just see to it that those coins are promising with good reputation and much lesser in price value in order to gain much more profit in the future. Consider long term investment than short term because you could really get the chance to gain than loss.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 18, 2018, 07:34:35 PM

If it crashed or on a bear trend, it is only paper loss. You only lose money if you dump or sell it on a loss. But if you hold, then there is still a probability that the price will bounce back, then you can still profit. the key is to choose the right crypto to invest so that you will not be afraid or panic when the market is down.
Activity: 420
February 18, 2018, 07:32:17 PM
A guy with dollars, is that you? In fact, what do you think? Can I return dinner to a restaurant if you have a weight in his stomach?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 07:26:53 PM
It's unlikely that all this will die, but still, even if it happens you will not be able to take your money without losses. It will be good if you take any penny, but most likely in case of a crypto currency failure - no one will receive anything as compensation
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
February 18, 2018, 05:07:09 PM
Take a look in the price chart for the past two months and then you know what is if this happens. In short, for most people who bought earlier when price was lower they did not lose anything and most of them have still profit. Those who bought at the higher price levels lost some money depending when they decided to sell.

Yes, when you invest in some low priced and promising coins, then you have a good change to get your money back, because crypto currencies are tendencially booming and made a lot of millionaires that joined earlier.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH
February 18, 2018, 04:56:57 PM
Depends on what you mean by "crash"? I can answer your question only after this information.
Activity: 165
February 18, 2018, 04:55:13 PM
Mann, if you don't know how to answer this question I think you should really begin to conduct some of your own research.

There's no way to "get your money back" you either hold it (highly recommended) until the price rises or you sell it back to fiat for what your portfolio is currently priced at.

Hope I could help, good luck

Virtued
Activity: 263
February 18, 2018, 04:52:19 PM
In this market, you need to know when to buy and what to buy, and most importantly to have more patience , many see how the asset falls and sell in a panic , this is not the right decision , you Need to wait and have patience
Sometime wait and patience is a two edge knife. You could lose everything in it just because of wait and being patience. Like BCC at the past, people keep saying be patience and be patience.
And the result you can see right now at the coinmarketcap. LOL.
Be patience isn't the right key i think.
Activity: 322
February 18, 2018, 04:38:38 PM
No,that is the risk of investing in cryptocurrencies these people who are behind these shitcoins are mostly anonymous that is why investing with these coins are giving us of the risk of losing a lot of money when these coins runaway just like if the market has failed,bitcoin would be the biggest bubble if has collapsed but morelikely it isnt going to happen in the near future.

I think the subject is more of a speculation that is a possibility to happen but mostly it will only be a slight dip but not totally crush. Try to observe the market trend and it's price chart history and you can observe that most of btc and some good altcoins were stabilize and progressing. You must consider also, that before investing there is already a risk involved and probably once there is a dip you should patiently wait as price will pump up again. My humble opinion is that, btc and altcoins have great future in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
February 18, 2018, 04:09:40 PM
No,that is the risk of investing in cryptocurrencies these people who are behind these shitcoins are mostly anonymous that is why investing with these coins are giving us of the risk of losing a lot of money when these coins runaway just like if the market has failed,bitcoin would be the biggest bubble if has collapsed but morelikely it isnt going to happen in the near future.
Activity: 168
February 18, 2018, 04:00:53 PM
I'm not really worried, it is just a correction. I'm a HODLer. At the moment I would just hold bitcoins and altcoins and wait one year or more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 03:57:01 PM
In this market, you need to know when to buy and what to buy, and most importantly to have more patience , many see how the asset falls and sell in a panic , this is not the right decision , you Need to wait and have patience
Activity: 168
February 18, 2018, 03:16:50 PM
If you can find a buyer for your coins......but it will only be for a shit price

yeah, good luck with finding anyone that'd buy that. Grin
Activity: 630
February 18, 2018, 03:15:55 PM
Yes, you have to hodl until the market returns. Bitcoin already crashed and is now at the recovery stage. For investors who bought at $19k hodling is all they can do. Or just sell and buy a fast rising coin to make up the losses.
Activity: 63
February 18, 2018, 02:45:27 PM
If you can find a buyer for your coins......but it will only be for a shit price
Activity: 378
February 18, 2018, 02:43:27 PM
Only if you will see the beginning of crashing, else you will receive much less money than you could. No guarantees in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: