Pages:
Author

Topic: what if altcoin or bitcoin crash? - page 3. (Read 1347 times)

eup
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
August 23, 2018, 03:05:50 AM
My suggestion is that you don't invest in Ethereum. This year's Ethereum is very dangerous. You can consider investing in other coins, but I think your time, you should have lost a lot of money now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
August 23, 2018, 03:04:43 AM
As a regular investor, I'll simply move on. Loss is inevitable.
As an investor, you should have the balls to handle any misfortune that presents itself.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 23, 2018, 02:13:01 AM
What if altcoin/btc crash? Are there possible ways to get our money back?
Again to go for a long time, only with fewer coins and the most stable and tested.  This is the only way, otherwise look for a new job.
This is the difference between the bitcoin and altcoin. When bitcoin is crash, all alternative coins would be affected and at the worst case scenario this industry maybe die too. Bitcoin is the main foundation of all coins so if it die. All altcoins die. Unlike if the altcoins die. There are so many alternative coins and it is normal to the industry. Bitcoin is one only .
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 02:09:28 AM
Again to go for a long time, only with fewer coins and the most stable and tested.  This is the only way, otherwise look for a new job.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 23, 2018, 02:00:33 AM
It has already crashed and the world has not ended yet! We need to see beyond fear and pessimism and see truly the potential of cryptocurrency in our world. There has never been any form of currency and asset that has given absolute freedom to individual like cryptocurrency, we should think about this and make crypto work!
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 01:56:04 AM

This is a no-brainer question. How can you recover your money if it's already gone? People will not be crazy about investing in crypto if they don't have any risk at all to lose their money. Come to think of it, the very reason why crypto is very rewarding is because it is also very risky.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 23, 2018, 01:53:27 AM
I think if bitcoin is crash, the crypto will crash too. but if altcoin is crash, I don't think that the crypto will crash too because as long as bitcoin is not crash, the crypto will still survive even if most of the altcoin is crash. as long as bitcoin can survive in any conditions and still trying to recover, the crypto will stay exist and not get a big impact. besides that, if altcoin crash, I am sure that there are many altcoins that trying to survive too and it will change the position in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 129
August 23, 2018, 12:51:59 AM
Return money? Dude, how did you think about this problem? I think this problem should not be said by a cryptographer. I don't think it exists. No matter whether it is bitcoin or altcoin, it is impossible to collapse. If it really collapses one day, then it is impossible to refund money. of
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 12:50:08 AM
enough waiting just for better results or waiting for payback. Indeed in the fall of the value of bitcoin and altcoin provide enough influence and surely this will cause an excess of panic so many people finally ignore the result for their money. It certainly makes a lot of loss when investing. Maybe wait and hold back is a good way out to do.
Activity: 132
August 23, 2018, 12:39:44 AM
Why do you think that altcoin and bitcoin will collapse? I think your idea is very scary. If you think so, then I don't think you need to join the cryptocurrency market. This market is not for you. For me, bitcoin and altcoin will never collapse.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 12:37:18 AM
Bitcoin crashing is not a possibility for the next 5 years. Improvements on different aspects of the bitcoin blockchain are on going. Developers are really working on significant issues. Its price per coin will go down and up, which is normal with its nature, but crashing is hard to imagine right now. There are countries setting up for thw future of bitcoin, laws and regulations been setup.
Activity: 102
August 23, 2018, 12:13:33 AM
Don't worry about this kind of problem, Bitcoin will never collapse. For me, I am ready to lose all my money from the day I invested, so I am not afraid. And I believe it will only get better and better.
Activity: 26
August 23, 2018, 12:00:04 AM
If the altcoin and bitcoin collapse, then many people will lose money, which will be a disaster for all investors, but I believe they will never collapse.
Activity: 573
Futurov
August 22, 2018, 10:56:09 PM
As we all know now, market is experiencing down trend and altcoins and bitcoin is suffering. As of now there are no guarantee that market and cryptoworld can recover. What we can do now is to wait and believe in the potential of cryptoworld.
Activity: 101
August 22, 2018, 10:55:19 PM
I don't need to think about what to do if Bitcoin or altcoin crashes, because it is impossible for me to happen. Since I chose to join this cryptocurrency world, I will always believe that if The answer to the question is very important to you, then I think you can leave the world of cryptocurrency immediately.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
August 22, 2018, 10:52:58 PM
I think if altcoin / btc crashes you cannot immediately withdraw your money, because no one can guarantee it will return. Playing crypto must be prepared with all the consequences.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 10:50:04 PM
Obviously not. It is in the disclaimer act that when you invest to any coin or altcoin especially in bitcoin you have the chance to turn zero or high in your investment, so it has been said that invest at your own risk.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 06:18:12 PM
If altcoins or bitcoin crashes we lose all our money, what else can be. This investment and crypto market is a very risky market. There is no option to reinstate the lost money.
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 06:09:28 PM
I think that in the future altcoins and bitcoin will recover in price and everything will be fine.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
August 22, 2018, 06:07:04 PM
I suggest you don't invest in cryptocurrency if you don't know what will happen if BTC and altcoin crash. Remember that this is an investment and not a charity market. Your profit will be depends on your strategy and decision that you will make.
Pages:
Jump to: