Pages:
Author

Topic: what if altcoin or bitcoin crash? - page 4. (Read 1347 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 18
August 22, 2018, 11:10:38 AM
This question should not come from someone that believes in crypto. I don't think bitcoin can crash because it is the best and first cryptocurrency. Other altcoins may crash because some of them are scams
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 11:03:19 AM
What if? Hopefully it doesn't ever get to happen. A lots of hearts will be broken, including mine. People will get in their feelings for real. Many people have their life savings and hardwork invested in the cryptocurrency industry, and it will be a disaster if the system ever gets to fail. It is every one's prayer that it never happens anyways, that why we all have to do what we can to keep it alive.
Activity: 70
August 20, 2018, 07:17:39 AM
I truly don't think its unimaginable. In any case, on the off chance that on the off chance that it truly does. It will stun the entire world. I ask it shouldn't occur cos individuals won't recover their cash. We should seek the best after altcoin and bitcoin than having terrible idea
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 06:22:28 AM
It seems to me that you do not need to adjust yourself to problems and failures ahead of time. I just prefer further hold btc and reliable altcoins projects, I am confident in their further development.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 06:06:16 AM
I do not think that in the coming decades we will have to talk about the risk of BTC collapse or altcoins. Yes, there are periodic fluctuations in the market, but it continues its stable development.
Activity: 51
August 19, 2018, 07:33:42 PM
There's no business without its risk, crypto is new technology, it's very unlikely to crash or else bubble happens to it in which most experts believe is already happening. I don't see crypto crashing anytime from now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
August 19, 2018, 07:27:23 PM
If there is a crash, you have to wait, HODL, dont check it too much often and do smotheing else. If it is a good project, you have to hope that it could recover.
Activity: 121
August 19, 2018, 03:53:55 PM
This is an interesting question, but I think that there are simply no options
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 03:52:08 PM
What if altcoin/btc crash? Are there possible ways to get our money back?
I'm not thinking that logically it will happen because the crash that you're speaking about is just a fantastic non realistic thing, that can happen only in theory but not in fact, this market is quite stable already.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 02:29:28 PM
In my knowledge crypto like altcoin and bitcoin will not crash and it will grow more and more the blockchain technology is doing well to change the world to a very modern monetary system.

Bitcoin will live for long, gaining each year - it will never crash. Some tokens that are very weak and have the minimal market cap, can really vanish. Not to be a loser, invest better in top-100 alts.
Activity: 103
August 19, 2018, 07:12:09 AM
Why do you have this idea? I think if you think so, I suggest you leave the world of cryptocurrency, which is not for you. Because I think neither altcoin nor bitcoin will crash, there will be no happening that day.
Activity: 37
August 19, 2018, 07:09:28 AM
I truly would prefer not to affront you my Friend yet to be completely forthright with you, your inquiry here in this gathering is a waste. I don't know whether you truly consider this inquiry or simply unexpectedly. Or then again Maybe in light of the fact that your a novice that is the reason you consider this under your interest. Sorry my Friend I don't generally get why you ask however the appropriate response is a major NO we can't return what we have contribute in the event that we lose we lose on the off chance that we win we win. This resembles betting so figure out how to go out on a limb.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 07:11:35 AM
if there is a crash on the coin that we have, only one way we can take it to retrieve it, which is to look elsewhere while patiently waiting for the price increase on the existing coin.
Activity: 378
August 17, 2018, 07:07:43 AM
It seems to me that in the event of a BTC drop, there is a risk of collapse and just kripto. But while the BTC is of great importance for society, so I see no reason for its collapse.
Activity: 462
August 17, 2018, 03:29:02 AM
With this attitude, it's better to leave the crypto market right away. Personally, I prefer to believe in projects that I invest in, so I do not need to pre-adjust myself to failure.
Activity: 39
August 16, 2018, 10:09:40 PM
I truly would prefer not to affront you my Friend yet to be completely forthright with you, your inquiry here in this discussion is a waste. I don't know whether you truly consider this inquiry or simply all of a sudden. Or then again Maybe on the grounds that your a novice that is the reason you consider this under your interest. Sorry my Friend I don't generally get why you ask however the appropriate response is a major NO we can't return what we have contribute on the off chance that we lose we lose on the off chance that we win we win. This resembles betting so figure out how to go out on a limb.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 05:06:28 AM
The more you know about the crypto-currency market, the more chances you have to make money on it. If you approach investment so irresponsibly, then you will simply lose your money. Unfortunately, you will not get them back.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
August 16, 2018, 01:38:13 AM
If the prices of the coins are crash, there are some ways to get our money back. First, getting the money back sooner but we must lose probably half or other nominal at that time. It means that we sell the coins in that crash price. Alternatively, we can get the money back at least as our capital or higher if we can be more patient to hold. Just pick your choice.

When the cryptocurrencies crash, urgently stop to trade. Just take a pause and simply hold Bitcoin and altcoins. The market is not stable at all, and I am mostly involved in the other activities - waiting for the changes.
That's what I do, usually I will look at the market first to determine the next choice, when the price is very likely to recover, I will
certainly hold and be patient but if the price continues to falling, of course I will sell it and look for another opportunity to buy again
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 01:31:17 AM
There is no insurance for crypto investments but I will not be surprised if we have such schemes in future.

Activity: 26
August 16, 2018, 01:00:47 AM
You will have to wait for the prices to recover. Otherwise, you can exit with loss and try to balance it with other investments.
Pages:
Jump to: