Pages:
Author

Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created? - page 13. (Read 2165 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
February 28, 2018, 03:07:04 AM
If bitcoins are not created, there is definitely no crypto world or digital money, and no other coins. maybe if bitcoin is not created, which is now a millionaire, not necessarily now become rich, and I also will not have any extra income like now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 02:56:40 AM
In fact, if bitcoin is not created, it is unlikely that cryptocurrency will develop as it currently does. Because bitcoin creates performance, usability and value for use in reality. It is highly effective for everyone. Bitcoin attracts investors, the world community to find and recognize ciphers as the most potential market. And the opportunity for us to become rich.
Activity: 210
February 28, 2018, 02:41:04 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto is an anonymous individual (or group of individuals) that invented Bitcoin. He released an extremely technical white paper in late 2008 called "Bitcoin: A Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System".
Activity: 46
February 28, 2018, 02:14:51 AM
The old and recent SF movies were more realistic and futuristic.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
February 27, 2018, 11:05:22 PM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?
If bitcoin is not created, theres no bitcoin talk forum,and we are not here in this community,working together, for the goodness of our investment. Otherwise theres no cryptocurrency in around this global community investment and maybe if without  bitcoin the economy is still going down,and the rate of poverty will increase to 95% of unemployed globally.so thats why bitcoins has a big rule of improving the economy growth of every country.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
February 26, 2018, 12:41:07 PM
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

If bitcoins was not created then life will be much harder to sustain because the corporate world is just paying a small amount of salary on us and the cost of life is keep on increasing as the time goes by.
Activity: 44
February 26, 2018, 12:38:53 PM
If there is no bitcoin then definitely there are no altcoins. What is important is the fact that bitcoin change my life in term of financial aspects and also a big help for those who was unemployed.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 26, 2018, 11:49:13 AM
I guess we would still be living the same lives we were living before bitcoins. For new investors, we would still be the same people. We would not be knowledgeable of the methods investing online and trading as well. We won't know how to promote something we know well and love.
Right,  life will be as normal as it can be if bitcoin wasn't created.  I will still be depending on my parents for financial support and everything until I graduate and find a real job.  Those who have jobs already might be receiving the minimum wage allotted for their work.  Rich will become richer and we in the middle group will be working very hard before we reach our goals. 

With bitcoin,  it gives us hope that there is another way to reach our goals and reach it on our own ways and strategy.  Bitcoin offers many possibilities and opportunities that the normal life doesn't have.
Bitcoin is full of possibilities this is why those that are already powerful fear it so much, bitcoin is a way to evening the playing field, it is never going to completely even but a fairer system is all what we ask, with bitcoin it does not matter where you live or who you know as long as you have the determination to invest in it and hold it and with it you can make a significant amount of money.
Activity: 154
February 25, 2018, 06:19:11 PM
If bitcoin wasn't created, there are some people today suffering their financial because BTC really helps a lot especially to people that don't have money to invest in business.
Activity: 364
February 25, 2018, 06:03:06 PM
It's just the imagination of the author of this topic. Let's live without"if." Cryptocurrencies and bitcoin were created. It is better to think about how to raise capital and where to invest the extra money to secure their future.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 05:57:21 PM
Bitcoin is not of paramount importance for the modern world and we could do without it. But sooner or later something like this would still be invented in the future, because we are in the world of information technology, and the creation of an eletronic currency would be inevitable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 11:51:24 AM
If bitcoin wasn't created we will still be using cards to send or receive money or payments. We will not have additional money making investment through the internet. There will be no investment that can give us instant huge income.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
February 25, 2018, 11:31:54 AM
If bitcoin was not created, then everything would go according to the principles of economy, in which banks have a privileged position. Life would be the same as before. Cryptocurrencies gave the opportunity to bypass banks in the payment system.
Activity: 504
February 25, 2018, 10:55:19 AM
If bitcoins weren't created, then life will be still the same and nothing would have changed if bitcoins came back. Bitcoins together with other cryptocurrencies are the things we didn't knew we needed at the time of its discovery. For me, life will still be the same, with or without bitcoins.
Activity: 98
February 25, 2018, 10:52:36 AM
if there is no bitcoin in today's many unemployed people and many people are desperate to find a decent job
Activity: 126
February 25, 2018, 10:42:09 AM

a silly question I guess. to indicate how bitcoin if not created.
in fact bitcoin has been created and influential to date. this is clear, and why would you fantasize about what if bitcoin is not created. this is something stupid, like you are daydreaming at night, to what world is created?  Grin Cheesy
No doubt in it that the individual value of bitcoin has made the economy of the country very high now, when bitcoin was not there people where not having any additional source of income’s am not saying that your job can’t make you earn money but one day you will see your job will fade and you will get retired but at that time bitcoin will support you it will make you help your family. Before the invention of bitcoin people were really relying on other people for food and needs but now because of bitcoin they have become able to earn even without any job.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 24, 2018, 06:25:11 PM
There can be no vacuum. If bitcoin wasnt created then something else would have happened maybe for the better or worse of humanity. When you examine the brightness and ingenuity behind the bitcoin code and structure and the way great thinkers has been tortured by society in the past, I think Nakamoto took a good decision not to make himself known to the world. Who knows, maybe he is even dead but i hope that is not the case with him.
The current scenario is one of the best, so it is likely that if bitcoin was not invented when it did we will be in a worse situation compared to our current situation, after all even if a huge crisis stroke in my country a significant amount of my savings is in bitcoin so I will not care if the government goes bankrupt they will not be able to completely destroy my wealth.
Activity: 406
February 24, 2018, 01:38:41 PM
In my opinion, if bitcoin is not created then there is likely to be no objection about the crypto currency because it is known to produce bitcoin. If there is no bitcoin there is no altcoin. Bitcoin can change my life in the financial aspect as well as great help for those who do not have a steady job. Cool
Activity: 252
February 24, 2018, 01:00:14 PM
I think if bitcoin wasn't created,crypto will not exist ...and no one want to buy and sell it ...on the other side our economy will not get big changes....
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
February 24, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

I ever heard a question what happen if bitcoin is end. And I really can not imagine what can be happen in the future if bitcoin end. But I believe it will not happen. Now for this question, if bitcoin wasn't created, I think people will never get a way that can change their life which challenging and full knowledge. This way that can spread to all over the world and already help many people. A way which is easy and useful. People will always stuck in their boring activity.
Pages:
Jump to: