Pages:
Author

Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created? - page 15. (Read 2165 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 12:28:14 AM
What if bitcoin wasn't created? Well of course there would still be something else that is Close to look like bitcoin but in different name and different program and still our life still goes on even if there is bitcoin or none. We still live in a world of corrupted governments and poverty but through bitcoin it helps us to gain more knowledge to earn income. Without it, i think there is not much of a change except you won't earn extra income on your daily life. And also without it i think there would be another digital currency that would be created by another person.  Grin
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 12:26:09 AM
if bitcoin is not created there are no other altcoins or there are no cryptocurrency living online
most of that there are no other ways for some of us to earn..i think bitcoin is really important to us now..because it gives us way to earn for a living
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 12:19:32 AM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?
well,I believe if Bitcoin was not create it's the same,continue living and still alive but I am no longer with it if was not created this and maybe I can not even buy those things that I have now and maybe I can not even help my family now.Of course if Bitcoin was not created may be I do not have big income now and I do not have a lot of money if Bitcoin was not create,so that I am bless and I am so lucky to have this and I am thankful who do this kind of job.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
February 24, 2018, 12:14:43 AM
If Bitcoin was not created, I will still definitely be working on something else that is more traditional. When there is no innovation, say, in the way how money works, people would not ask for more because they seem to be content and okay about the usual. Generally, you would not like to ask for more because you ideally want the norms on how majority of the people do things. More importantly, you recognize that changing these norms would be assuming risks that are not supported by governments, customs, religions, and the like. Hence, we initially become resistant towards change which is by the way normal. Hence, I think if Bitcoin was not created, there would still be life and money in the ordinary course of business. The birth of Bitcoin just essentially added spice to what is already okay in humankind.
Activity: 98
February 24, 2018, 12:11:02 AM
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

If no one had initiated it, then nobody else would know the word crytocurrencies or digital currencies. Bitcoin would be a word not known to anybody and neither blockchain would be blockchain. And there will be just fiat currency and dollar on the top of all. Also on the other hand none of these forums would have existed to make bitcoin even more popular.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
February 23, 2018, 11:58:18 PM
if bitcoin is not done, still many people are suffering worldwide because there is no source of money because if you bitcoin you earn it big and minute minute time the bitcoin price moves so your income is fast when you bitcoin so the gowernment of the philippines should promote bitcoin so that more can help the Philippines.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 11:54:27 PM
Bitcoin helped the world n ending poverty, Yes it did not finished poverty but it decreases the poverty for sure, If governments dont interfere then I am sure bitcoin will help the poor people the most, Thats the best creativity point for the crypto world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
February 23, 2018, 11:46:28 PM

Without bitcoin i thought there is no existing digital currencies because bitcoin is the head of all crypto and the crypto community even those coins that exist were dependent on bitcoins price.If it was not created i will still be the same.. doing my everyday routine like early preparing food to eat before going to work,doing my 11 hours of duty and when i arrive home i got to cook some foods and take care of the kids,but now that i've known bitcoin it already become a part of my everyday routine and it keeps me inspire due to the changes that brought my life.
Activity: 117
February 23, 2018, 11:31:58 PM
if bitcoin has not been created many people are suffering and have no food purchase if bitcoin is not made because today many people are grateful for creating bitcoin because many people are rising in bitcoin life.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
February 23, 2018, 09:59:06 PM

If bitcoin is never found we will be stuck in a tough job that is very tiring. we will never be able to feel the benefits of bitcoin, our economy also will not change.

If bitcoin wasn't created still our life goes on. But we can't have extra income that helps us  in our daily needs. Job in bitcoin is much easier than normal job which really a good opportunity to all of us.All we need to do is be knowledgeable and be patience in doing it.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
February 23, 2018, 08:07:09 PM
Many people suffer from economic hardship, if bitcoin is less difficult for people because there are many unemployed people who just sit on their bitcoin based on their livelihood
Activity: 348
February 23, 2018, 07:58:08 PM
     Several changes occurred  in the world of Bitcoin due to the popularity of Bitcoin government and banks became worried .Bitcoin gave people a life of comfortable and gave people to work online and get profit by investing which no government can give employment and make people satisfy. If Bitcoin was not created we will have to suffer nobody to help and be in a state of centralized control and no decentralized platforms will be there. If Bitcoin was not created I think there might be any other new ways to help the laymen because of high technology of internet.
Activity: 177
Merit: 25
February 23, 2018, 07:11:27 PM
Bitcoin is likely to make a small amount of revenue until it grows up so we do not want to make this bitcoin, and one wasn't created it wasn't created, the word "cryptocurrency" wouldn't exist in our vocabulary today. That's my thought.
Activity: 82
February 23, 2018, 07:07:28 PM
If Bitcoin wasn't created there something would happen. Maybe another coin would take its place. But Bitcoin gave us many ways to earn money.  We can invest now because of the creation of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the future. But if it wasn't created, there would be something else would happen.
Activity: 84
February 23, 2018, 07:06:04 PM
Another currency would been created, similar to Bitcoin, and everything would develop the same way.
Activity: 120
February 23, 2018, 07:04:01 PM

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency and the origin of all cryptocurrency. If it wasn't created, the word "cryptocurrency" wouldn't exist in our vocabulary today. That's my thought.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
February 23, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

If this bitcoin wasnt created no one will become rich like some people who are rich now because of using bitcoin. It is useful specially with the people who doesnt have a work and cannot be hired. Bitcoin is one way to provide the needs of everyone.
Activity: 146
February 23, 2018, 06:50:48 PM
I guess we would still be living the same lives we were living before bitcoins. For new investors, we would still be the same people. We would not be knowledgeable of the methods investing online and trading as well. We won't know how to promote something we know well and love.
Right,  life will be as normal as it can be if bitcoin wasn't created.  I will still be depending on my parents for financial support and everything until I graduate and find a real job.  Those who have jobs already might be receiving the minimum wage allotted for their work.  Rich will become richer and we in the middle group will be working very hard before we reach our goals. 

With bitcoin,  it gives us hope that there is another way to reach our goals and reach it on our own ways and strategy.  Bitcoin offers many possibilities and opportunities that the normal life doesn't have.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 06:15:04 PM
I think if Bitcoin wasn't created till now then we were still depending on the banking system. Bitcoin was just like other simple ideas which developers had in mind but the concept was very unique, the logic behind Bitcoin is very simple but no one has ever thought about it from the developer perspective. As we know that Satoshi Nakamoto has worked on this concept and made it possible for all of us to see what is the power of the internet when it is being used to modernize the monetary system all around the world. Bitcoin and other altcoins have a very high potential it only depends on us that how we are going to develop it and accepted in our World.
Yes but imagine how much things will change if bitcoin did not existed, now we are seeing banks trying to improve their services in response to bitcoin, if bitcoin did not existed they will be able to get away with anything they want since you will have to use them and in the future when cash disappears they will become even more abusive but with bitcoin we have an alternative and that is huge.

Yes, I agree on you. If bitcoin wasn't created then there is no something new happened in this world right now. There is no something extra ordinary happened. It is really great that bitcoin is created because it really helps many people in this world. It gives such a great opportunities to each and everyone. If bitcoin wasn't created then they can't experience such a wealthy life easier.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
February 23, 2018, 06:01:51 PM
There can be no vacuum. If bitcoin wasnt created then something else would have happened maybe for the better or worse of humanity. When you examine the brightness and ingenuity behind the bitcoin code and structure and the way great thinkers has been tortured by society in the past, I think Nakamoto took a good decision not to make himself known to the world. Who knows, maybe he is even dead but i hope that is not the case with him.
Pages:
Jump to: