Pages:
Author

Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created? - page 8. (Read 2165 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 12:06:35 AM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?
the existence of the crypto world inspires the experts to create crypto currency, which happens to be called bitcoin.bitcoin is the first currency in crypto, if bitcoin is not created, there may be other coins of its kind. which has its usability and how it works like bitcoin at the moment. because bitcoin is just a name for crypto world currencies. Perspective people about crypto will be the same as now.
These are the threats only so no need to be worry bitcoin is made for the betterment of people and it will be there for them till the end, but if bitcoin was not created there would be only one currency that was fiat and it was not be able to give people high amount of profit, I think it is good to buy bitcoin because people are saying this again and again so may be in future demand of bitcoin will be high and then you will not be able to have bitcoin, so no need to trust then, they are fake stories but individually bitcoin was there and it will be there forever.

what threats are you talking about? the op's question isnt about threats for bitcoin but rather he is just imagining if bitcoin is not invented. well for me , if bitcoin is not invented id say i still dont have a job right now because bitcoin gives me an oppurtunity to work and earn on this forum by doing micro task such as forum posting and sharing or reposting the post of the advertiser via social media. i cant really imagine the life without bitcoin and my life would still be hopless without them.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
March 17, 2018, 11:58:08 PM
If the bitcoin wasn't created I don't think cryptocurrency won't be as trending as it is right now, and there will be no forum like this, there no signature campaigns, and sad for those who are unemployed, they must hard work to fine a job.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 03:52:17 PM
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

the existence of the crypto world inspires the experts to create crypto currency, which happens to be called bitcoin.bitcoin is the first currency in crypto, if bitcoin is not created, there may be other coins of its kind. which has its usability and how it works like bitcoin at the moment. because bitcoin is just a name for crypto world currencies. Perspective people about crypto will be the same as now.
These are the threats only so no need to be worry bitcoin is made for the betterment of people and it will be there for them till the end, but if bitcoin was not created there would be only one currency that was fiat and it was not be able to give people high amount of profit, I think it is good to buy bitcoin because people are saying this again and again so may be in future demand of bitcoin will be high and then you will not be able to have bitcoin, so no need to trust then, they are fake stories but individually bitcoin was there and it will be there forever.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 12:33:58 PM
I think were focused to our job and not knowing a bitcoin especially the cryptocurrency.And the other people dont have a extra income.So let us use and value bitcoin because it helps our life to become better and convenient.
Activity: 350
March 17, 2018, 09:19:18 AM
We this is really a good question that deserve answer from different people and I know that I everyone will answer based on his or her own understanding. Well If bitcoin wasn't created then I don't that there would be cryptocurrency today. Because cryptocurrency comes from the technology behind bitcoin. And bitcoin created the avenue for other altcoins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
March 17, 2018, 09:03:34 AM

If bitcoin wasn't created,I am focusing now to my regular job because bitcoin now is my another source of income.Also if bitcoin was not created there is still many people who have not a source of income. I think if bitcoin was not created,many of people are still hopeless to reach or achieve their dreams to their lives.
Activity: 224
March 17, 2018, 08:26:16 AM
If Bitcoin is not created it is probably a shame. Crypto has created jobs for many, Many have become rich by investing in the Crypto market, only in a short time they have become rich. I do not think there is any business that can make a big income like Crypto and the time to generate income is very fast.
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 08:10:04 AM
I believe that if Bitcoin never was invented, there would be another similar algoritm that would have taken it's place.

Why?

Because nothing can stop technology moving forward. Electronic, decentralized money would come no matter what.

The "concept" of Bitcoin was already invented by Cryptopunks in the 80-s.
Activity: 126
March 17, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

If bitcoin wasn't created? Simply, we don't have or experience what we have now. Maybe some of us, got a job but a minimal or enough pay to live, and some of us until now do not have a work and relying to their parents income.
Activity: 11
March 17, 2018, 06:20:30 AM

Yeah, I agree. If bitcoin does not exist, it does not do much to the present. It is possible that without the bitcoin there would be other electronic coins. The digital age has grown so things like bitcoin must appear.
Activity: 240
March 17, 2018, 04:58:09 AM

If Bitcoin wasn't created probably a crypto like Bitcoin also exist. It is the nature of a human to look for continuous improvement of our current situation. Thus, people with brilliant minds would still create for the a similar technology. But no one knows if it would be as successful as Bitcoin. Thus, we are just lucky to have Bitcoin to help us provide our family's needs.
Activity: 546
March 17, 2018, 12:31:29 AM
I think if bitcoin wasn't created many of us is still jobless or we are not have an extra income to provide other expenses that we cannot support to our salary coming from our regular job. And I think if bitcoin was not created many of netizens are still hopeless to reach their dreams. And I think more of us is still doing things without an income like online games as a hobby that only gives to us is additional expenses. And the worst scenario if bitcoin was not created we are all suffering at very slow manual transaction forever that everyone hates. So let us use and value bitcoin because it helps our life to become better and convenient .
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 07:44:23 PM
If bitcoin wasnt exist i think nothing happen you just live your life as usual
But maybe some of young people not gonna change their life and inspiring other young people if bitcoin wasnt exist
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 07:39:20 PM
many unemployed can't do anything. when bitcoins are created, many new expectations emerge, especially the unemployed. people like us can also learn investing and trading in the presence of bitcoin. just imagine if for example bitcoin never existed, we will never know about investment and trading, because investment in the real world required a large capital. while in bitcoin we can do it all though our capital is small, because if unable to buy bitcoin, we can still buy altcoin whose price is still affordable.

Well to make it simple since most of us here have the same opinion. I would say, if bitcoin wasn't exist the bitcointalk.org or shall I say this forum was never been created and obviously we are not here to make this kind of job and lastly we can't earn as much as we earned here in the crypto currency community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
March 16, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 17
March 16, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

This kind of threads are so annoying.
We wont be here, that would have happened.
Activity: 112
March 16, 2018, 06:02:38 AM
Bitcoin is the first ever crytocurrency which was initiated by Mr. Satoshi. What I can say is that all you have stated will not materialized if introducing bitcoin to users have not started. Eventually, other altcoins have not emerged if the former did not pursue.
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 16, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

If Bitcoin did not exist all of you have said will not going to happen, from Altcoins that now existing, Banks that in panic, government that regulating and most of all the investments for Crypto currencies that keeps coming in, all of these will become nothing. In addition, maybe lot of people are still in miseries because their lives were not change in which from rich to poor and from stable to difficult.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 05:50:47 AM

For me, if bitcoin was not created, maybe it is difficult to be rich because bitcoin can make you rich easily. There are still other cryptocurrency but bitcoin is the most famous and most effective cryptocurrency. If bitcoin was not created, maybe altcoin is the popular cryptocurrency in the world. If bitcoin was not created, there are no effect in the currency because it is centralized.
copper member
Activity: 455
March 16, 2018, 05:49:27 AM

Why do you think so. If bitcoins are not created, we will work with exertion, we can not get an easy gain like this. Bitcoin is a new innovation for freedom as well as a sweet advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: