Pages:
Author

Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created? - page 12. (Read 2165 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 10:51:20 PM
then.. it wouldn't make any difference in our today's life. We might still stuck in the idea of money as a things that is really hard to grow and takes much time and effort to have.. that only business mans or those who have higher educational degree has the capability to grow money more than what they need and desires. You know how bitcoin gives opportunity to each and everyone who wants to earn money but doesn't have enough capabilities to do so. 
Activity: 126
March 05, 2018, 10:35:52 PM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?
I think I didn't achieve my financial aspect that I I achieved right now with the help of bitcoin maybe I work hard for my work
copper member
Activity: 409
March 05, 2018, 01:05:25 PM
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

If bitcoin is never created we will never be in this forum, we will never benefit from bitcoin. But bitcoin has been created, so we do not have to discuss "if bitcoin is never created".
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
March 05, 2018, 12:49:22 PM
Someone would invent some other blockchain. Like when people invented a car. If that guy didn't invented that year someone would by now. Without crypto I would be doomed, because I don't like stocks and it would take me the whole lifetime to earn some serious money.

If bitcoins was not created then there will be no cryptocurrency that will be in the market today and the amount of wealthy people will be decreased since there are young gentleman who are lucky to believe and invest on bitcoins when it was still very cheap.
Activity: 29
March 04, 2018, 11:46:54 AM
Bitcoin is and will be created. It is like it was really made, unless technology wasn't made or invented in the first place. As everybody will be craving for easier transaction through internet, it is really destined to be created. If you're gonna ask what if technology wasn't invented in the first place, then it could answer also the answer what if cryptos aren't created. If that is your case then it will be all a slow flow in money when it comes in transactions. We can't say that there are debit cards or credit cards for online transactions as we assumed that technology didn't existed. Bitcoin would really generate so much investors if it hits the market and it is not that kind of anonymous. People will have a sort of culture shock when there will be a lot of investors due to sudden creation of something that makes the transactions easier. In fact it could suddenly change the fiat money right now if it existed earlier in the 90's where technologies were still heavy and slow. I think we could have reached the farther future if Bitcoin existed earlier. There will be more innovations more than the LN in the Bitcoin network I think.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
March 02, 2018, 08:05:22 PM
The first cryptocurrency is bitcoin so if bitcoin was not created  I think we will have a different path in digital money but it will in some way happen because I think our society has been using the same financial system for years and somehow people just wanted to change and evolve it. for myself, if bitcoin was not created I would be investing more in the stock market or in forex. I am really glad that bitcoin has been invented and being further developed.
I think if bitcoin was not created people may be using some other means for online transaction and shopping, Then there will be some other form of crypto currency, but in fact it is the need of the modern time therefore bitcoin was need to be created, and that is the reason now bitcoin is becoming more popular throughout the world, because the number of bitcoin users are increasing from time to time.
If bitcoin wasn't created maybe a lot of people suffering for now. We all know the capabilities of bitcoin have.This crypto means a lot of people and consider this as a income in all over the world. The reason why this transaction develop is to continue growing our economy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
March 02, 2018, 07:50:31 PM
The first cryptocurrency is bitcoin so if bitcoin was not created  I think we will have a different path in digital money but it will in some way happen because I think our society has been using the same financial system for years and somehow people just wanted to change and evolve it. for myself, if bitcoin was not created I would be investing more in the stock market or in forex. I am really glad that bitcoin has been invented and being further developed.
I think if bitcoin was not created people may be using some other means for online transaction and shopping, Then there will be some other form of crypto currency, but in fact it is the need of the modern time therefore bitcoin was need to be created, and that is the reason now bitcoin is becoming more popular throughout the world, because the number of bitcoin users are increasing from time to time.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 02, 2018, 04:53:56 PM
Another currency would been created, similar to Bitcoin, and everything would develop the same way.
You are being too optimistic, there are many inventions that we think are modern but were created by the ancients first and then the technology was lost until another person invented again something similar or discovered again the same principle, there are many examples of this in history, and it is possible the same could have happened to bitcoin.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 07:42:15 PM
Without bitcoin there will be no online transactions using bitcoin,  no signature  campaign,  no great ICO and no more exchange sites that currently operating because of bitcoin.
Activity: 126
March 01, 2018, 07:40:57 PM
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

The word "Bitcoin" is a name of coins that become famous and valuable because people accept and patronized it. If bitcoin was not created i think there is other coin takes place where bitcoin now but it will be in other name. There is a lot of coins in crypto market everyone has a value base on it's uses and acceptance of the people.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
March 01, 2018, 07:06:42 PM
if bitcoins are not created then people who have been helped by bitcoin may be still in distress until now. I might also be in trouble until now if bitcoins are not created. so far many people who have been helped by bitcoin, so if bitcoin is not created then until now there are many people whose lives are all lacking.
Activity: 112
March 01, 2018, 06:00:45 PM
If the bitcoin might not have been created, perhaps many do not now care about the computer. because I know it's important to computer is to make a money. while others are doing nothing with bitcoin, and because there is bitcoin I'm thankful because because of bitcoin I have done and earned money.
Activity: 30
March 01, 2018, 05:50:40 PM
Someone would invent some other blockchain. Like when people invented a car. If that guy didn't invented that year someone would by now. Without crypto I would be doomed, because I don't like stocks and it would take me the whole lifetime to earn some serious money.
Activity: 3
March 01, 2018, 05:31:13 PM
What if C A T really spelled dog.

Sorry, bitcoin was created, this is our reality.

Crypto is here to stay.

Lotsa altcoins will disappear, a few will make early adopters some serious $$.

Know what you're buying before you buy it.  Plenty of scam artists out there.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 05:23:16 PM
Well, it is either Bitcoin or something else would have been made available; in terms of another area of earnings. With respect to Cryptocurrency, if bitcoin wasnt created, I believe another coin would have been developed to take its place. But really thankful this Cryptocurrency was created.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 05:10:09 PM
I think I'd be unhappy.. Thanks to bitcoin, I found friends, got acquainted with trading and earned a lot of money. Definitely, without bitcoin, my life wouldn't be as good as it is now.
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
March 01, 2018, 05:04:01 PM
I think my life will be empty if BTC wasn't created. I spend my all free time with crpyocurrency.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 01, 2018, 05:00:45 PM

If this bitcoin wasnt created no one will become rich like some people who are rich now because of using bitcoin. It is useful specially with the people who doesnt have a work and cannot be hired. Bitcoin is one way to provide the needs of everyone.
I disagree, I think those that earned a fortune with bitcoin would have become rich by investing in something else, after all they had the patience to hold with some of the biggest crashes that have existed in bitcoin so they could have invested in stocks or in real estate and they could have earned a huge amount of money anyway the only difference is it could have taken more time.
Activity: 136
February 28, 2018, 03:14:11 AM

For me if bitcoin is not created no one can can change their lives. They cant buy a things they want and also the needs.
Pages:
Jump to: