Pages:
Author

Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created? - page 10. (Read 2165 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 09:31:17 AM
Our life will go back the way it used to be. From Being a normal citizens without further thinking of beyond. The first time I've met bitcoin , I think the impossible become possible and I get out of my comfort zone. And with that, taking back all about bitcoin, definitely my life isn't as exciting if BTC wasn't created. On top of that I thank satoshi for constructing such impressive cryptocurrency.

If bitcoin wasn't created still life goes on. I am still doing my daily routine and my original job. Now because bitcoin was created, i think it is impossible that it will be gone or will not exist. It is now popular to many people and gives opportunity to have better life.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
March 11, 2018, 09:10:11 AM
If bitcoin was not created, blockchain technology would not be invented. Digital money won't exist, bounties and airdrop didn't exist also. People will use fiat money and still invest their money in the banks. Many people still suffer in poverty and unemployed individuals will increase everyday. Tokens had no value and cryptocurrency is not known by people. Bitcoin is not popular and investors won't exist in some bounties. So, life is nothing without bitcoin.
I know digital money have been in existence well ahead of Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is the undisputed pioneer of cryptocurrency. If Bitcoin was never created,  there won't have been blockchain or cryptocurrencies.

The driving for the creation of Bitcoin though was for the liberation and setting free, the captives of our sick and enslaving monetary systems. We must have to appreciate SatoshI Nakamoto for this great and might feat.
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 09:07:00 AM
The world would die, bitcoin is our savior, savior is the next step in our silly life, bitcoin is our future.

If the bitcoin was not created until now. For sure we are not her in this forum.I think many of us until now did not know what is bitcoin. How it works,  I think many of us until now will always suffer financial problems. Like me i came from a poor family. I have no permanent  jobs.

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
" As long as you love me"
March 11, 2018, 08:50:41 AM
If bitcoin was not created, blockchain technology would not be invented. Digital money won't exist, bounties and airdrop didn't exist also. People will use fiat money and still invest their money in the banks. Many people still suffer in poverty and unemployed individuals will increase everyday. Tokens had no value and cryptocurrency is not known by people. Bitcoin is not popular and investors won't exist in some bounties. So, life is nothing without bitcoin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
March 11, 2018, 08:45:42 AM
Our life will go back the way it used to be. From Being a normal citizens without further thinking of beyond. The first time I've met bitcoin , I think the impossible become possible and I get out of my comfort zone. And with that, taking back all about bitcoin, definitely my life isn't as exciting if BTC wasn't created. On top of that I thank satoshi for constructing such impressive cryptocurrency.

Life would have being the same old work and living in a normal way. Virtual currency has played a vital role today in so many people's life that people have left their full time work and started working in btc like trading, investing or some business related to crypto currency .
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
March 11, 2018, 08:41:42 AM
If Bitcoin was not created, I do not think there is any way we will hunger for it because we have yet no idea on how the blockchain technology works. You know, you would not crave so much about something until you have experienced the same through other means, UNLESS you are an innovator yourself who is always passionate about creating something different. Nonetheless, I believe people would still know cryptocurrencies in the same way that they know of it today, just that it is not Bitcoin that is king. They would probably know others, especially the top-performing ones. We always expect people to know the best of the bests regardless of the presence of Bitcoin. We live in such a democratic era whereby people are free to invent technology which is accessible across borders. Hence, it is always safe to bring to mind that people can sustain with or without Bitcoin. It just happens that as it is today, Bitcoin is king.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 08:40:20 AM
Bitcoin is the precursor of all cryptocurrencies. What I understand about your question is what if bitcoin is not created but instead eg ETH or DOGE is right? So my answer is, what happens today is what will happen too, the only difference is the name. Concepts, systems and processes will not change, people will do the same. If you think everything is the same, of course you are wrong because it's all the same.
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 08:39:08 AM
What if bitcoin is not created? Of course we will not understand with bitcoin, and will not be able to understand how bitcoin works, so bitcoin is created for people who want to work and know more with bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 11, 2018, 08:34:10 AM
If bitcoin is meant to be created, then it will turn into existence in any way. Besides, bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency that had been created so it is the pioneer of all crypto currency. I think we have to reconstruct your issue to have it talk better.
If bitcoin wasn't created, I think cryptocurrency wouldn't have been that populat today.
Activity: 196
Merit: 274
March 11, 2018, 08:28:04 AM
If you have read the history about bitcoin there are several attempts to create one, the bitcoin is the successful one among those. SO if bitcoin is never been created, I think there could be still a coin that will be called a cryptocurrency. But, in the chance that bitcoin is not labeled or crated, I think the road is not just like what we knew today. I might be still using money transfer services where I do need to drive to their location just to send and received money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
March 11, 2018, 08:25:12 AM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?

Maybe your theory is not without sense. Maybe BTC was an accident, not an intended creation. Satoshi said he would just create a code string and call it BTC? It was not possible at the beginning of BTC's ability ...
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
March 11, 2018, 08:11:58 AM
Without bitcoin there wouldn't have been any cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has contributed greatly in the world economy. It has created a lot job and created a lot of investors.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
March 11, 2018, 08:07:45 AM
If bitcoin wasn't created? Many people who use bitcoin won't earn a lot of money like now. They can't earn money even when they are just in their house wasting time browsing internet.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
March 11, 2018, 07:58:55 AM
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

To be honest, I would still have a normal life without this cryptocurrency and bitcoin. But with the help of bitcoin, some people have extraordinary lives today because of investing, mining and trading bitcoins. I am still waiting for the time when bitcoin will make my life extraordinary, not just normal. Without bitcoin, some of those who just found a job using bitcoin will be jobless and it is really a good help for them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
March 11, 2018, 05:33:29 AM
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 03:50:34 AM

a very good thread I am also thinking hahah.
but I Think that  the changes first is this
mining with GPU's . shortage in the damn GPU's for gaming which is used to mine altcoins. I dont hate miners I hate minig and how it affect GPU and gaming. I am bulding my PC and I cant find any of GPU in the market ahhaha.
GPU shortage willnot come
the traditional way to pay bills much slower
I think that is the main changes happens
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
March 11, 2018, 03:29:38 AM
If bitcoin wasn’t created I think I am still not financially stable. Maybe I still need to go to my job and work for more than the working hours just for to have enough money to buy my basic needs in order to live normally. Also I am still looking for a part time job or any investment thing that can help me to generate more money. Aside from financial freedom, maybe I still don’t have any idea in the crypto currencies if bitcoin was not discovered. Also maybe I am still afraid to enter some investment because before I am afraid to get unto it because I am overthinking that I might get scam or been fraud.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 08, 2018, 11:56:01 AM
If bitcoin wasn't created, i think we have no source of extra income and we don't idea if were we invest our money that we can get good profit, and helps a lot in our financial. There are people suffer from poverty, because btc helps to solve financial problem. Our life will be bored and its difficult to send our money from other people and we cant buy online easily.
Activity: 142
Merit: 2
March 08, 2018, 09:59:17 AM
For me it may be very simple, if bitcoin is not created then I will not know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, because after knowing bitcoin, I can get to know crypto extensively, and I will not get any extra money from crypto, because now i use crypto as a place make money.

Maybe I'm still wasting my time browsing with nonsense matter in the Internet,  thank god someone introduce  to me about this kind of technology.  Because of this I've  learn a lot about bitcoin,  and because of bitcoin you could be a millionaire  even at the early age of yours.  So always think of positive side of bitcoin..
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 07:50:44 AM
There will never ever be crypto world and its popularity without bitcoin.

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies
Changes is not possible in economics system

Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.
It is true that the governments and banks were alarm and scared because of bitcoin and cryptocurrency's popularity. This scenario is good thing for us as part of the community because they will force to make an improvement for their system in order to restore their lost.

Probably I will be one of the faithful die hard bank lover.  Cheesy
But because bitcoin cryptocurrency was born, I am now deeply devoted in it today.
Pages:
Jump to: