Pages:
Author

Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created? - page 18. (Read 2165 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
February 22, 2018, 02:28:15 AM
If bitcoin wasn't created, we wouldn't have it to think about. Life continues. But the ease the bitcoin has brought to the world economy would have been forfeited and we wouldn't have been a beneficiary of the opportunity. Thank God it was created.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 02:24:45 AM
If bitcoin was not created, we would not be here in this forum and exchanging  and sharing our ideas and knowledge about it. And we would not be experiencing the benefits which we are feeling now. My life, your life, our life changed because of bitcoin, right? We should be thankful because bitcoin is with us.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
February 22, 2018, 02:22:28 AM
I'd still be living my somewhat comfortable life, but I'd be sitting in rows 20-80 of most planes instead of rows 7-14.

Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 22, 2018, 02:15:41 AM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?

If Bitcoin was not created, then altcoins don't either exist. Life in the digital world is just a normal thing. There will be no extra job or money that I can in trading. Everything is like a boring thing. Cryptocurrencies will not exist also because Bitcoin lead the way in the existence of digital coins. If not for Bitcoin, then still, many is doing there job like a slave without any alternatives.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
February 22, 2018, 02:00:32 AM
If bitcoins were not created the world will not know anything about block chain technology and  digital currencies there will be no digital currencies nor will be university or college which will focus on blockchain technology and crypto currencies. As we all know that bitcoins are the first crypto currency which was introduced and the rest digital currencies came after it by following the blockchain technology used for creating bitcoins we have to be thankful to the creator of bitcoin technology for introducing such an investment form with high benefits and it is also helping as secondary income.If this was not created the world will only be stuck with the available investment form that is share market, mutual funds, real estate and so on.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
February 22, 2018, 01:49:55 AM
In my own opinion if the bitcoin was not able to invented or created; we are still stick on the process of the manual system wherein all things are manual and spend too much of time.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 10:56:07 AM
There would be something similar to bitcoin in some kind, but the concept of crypto is from bitcoin. If there were no bitcoins, there wouldnt be any of Altcoins. Something similar would exist, but not same. It could work diffrently or have diffrent market. We can only guess what have happend if bitcoin wasnt invented.
Activity: 60
February 18, 2018, 10:22:12 AM
If bitcoin.wasn't created,  in order to live and have source of income people will force their selves to work hard, need to get employed, and will depend on their salary which is it took years to get increase or need to be promoted to have bigger salary, and sad for those who are unemployed, others make their own strategies on how they will survive and live. Or may think of illegal ways.
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
February 17, 2018, 09:46:35 PM
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

If bitcoin wasn't created years ago, cryptocurrency and other coins will never be possible, to think, it has really charged to be the most influential online banking in the rates of several surveys.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 17, 2018, 09:41:25 PM
If Bitcoin wasn't invented it wouldn't make a big difference right now. I don't think Bitcoin is currently actively affecting a lot of lives. Sure, there are some exceptions but I think a majority of people see Bitcoin as a curiosity. In any case, paying with Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency doesn't seem that appealing to me when it's so volatile, and I think that it's going to take a while before any of the currencies are stable enough to be a payment method. Being a viable payment method would deliver on their promise to cut out the middleman, but at the moment cryptocurrencies mostly seem interesting to speculate on

What we have now specially the money and our properties that we own right now is came from bitcoin. So if this technology the bitcoin was not created by now i think we are not gaining a lot of money we connot easily buy our needs which is came from bitcoin. Our life style is not changes and most of all we have always in counter financial problems.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
February 17, 2018, 09:33:29 PM
What if man was not created?  People were living peacefully without bitcoin too.  It is not essential part of our life like food shelter clothing.  It is additional facility which may make our life easier 
There are still many inventions to be invented in future without which we are living and after their inventions people will be asking the same question; what if this particular invention was not made. 
So be cool ; be happy dear.
Activity: 308
February 17, 2018, 09:24:28 PM
So actually, if bitcoin hadn't been created, it would exist anyway. And the current crypto situation would be quite similar I guess!I think that if bitcoin hadn't been created... It would have been created anyway.And if you consider the society we are living in, I cannot imagine a dimension in which nobody wants to challenge financial authorities and traditional banking! Wink. Just because what matters with the bitcoin is not the name but the idea behind it.

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 09:07:32 PM

If bitcoin is not created, then I will not be in this forum, will not post here, and will not get extra money from bitcoin.
but I think if bitcoin is not there I will stay focused on working in the office with a fixed salary that I get and there will be no regrets that occur because I am late investing.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 08:50:16 PM
I think other crypto currency was exist if bitcoin was not created because in our new generation people was invented a currency that related to technologies or digital currency so that where ever we may go we can get money and send any time we want.
Activity: 154
February 17, 2018, 08:34:30 PM
If bitcoin wasn't created. I will not weak up early at the morning, and I will sleep early at night, playing online game's,  work  9.6 hour's  to 11.6 hour's  a day. I'm thankful that bitcoin come to my life because i learn something new about the world of cryptocurrecy and what is blockchain. Learning is pain but we can trough over it.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
February 17, 2018, 07:59:16 PM

Bitcoin was the first. Hence, the father of all coins. It has paved the way for the whole crypto world or crypto currency system for people to benefit from, whether good or bad. But let’s just say that your "wondering" of Bitcoin not being created was actual. I’m sure that the system would have still existed. Why? Because somewhere out there, some other genius (as Satoshi) would have come up with a similar or same concept. As if it was destined that crypto currencies would inevitably exist.
Maybe all of my stuff now doesnt exist today if the bitcoin was not created. Maybe i do not have money when I have something to buy. Thats why I thank the creators of this cryptos because it actually helps me to earn money whether I am still a student.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 07:55:10 PM

Bitcoin was the first. Hence, the father of all coins. It has paved the way for the whole crypto world or crypto currency system for people to benefit from, whether good or bad. But let’s just say that your "wondering" of Bitcoin not being created was actual. I’m sure that the system would have still existed. Why? Because somewhere out there, some other genius (as Satoshi) would have come up with a similar or same concept. As if it was destined that crypto currencies would inevitably exist.
Activity: 39
February 17, 2018, 07:45:45 PM
If bitcoin wasn't created, I will remain investing. I will invest in other stocks that I know I can be more profitable. The reason why we engaged in bitcoin is for us to become profitable. And to be more smart investors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
February 10, 2018, 10:59:24 AM
If bitcoin wasnt created, now we wouldnt have a decentralized payment tools platform, decentralized trading platform,
everything decentralized wouldnt created i think.
Activity: 130
Merit: 3
February 10, 2018, 10:58:27 AM
Nothing much would have happened if bitcoin wasnt there.People would have  continued using fiat currency .But One thing  that would have changed was that people would not made  good amount of profit by investing.They would have been using the bank for investing money. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: