Pages:
Author

Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created? - page 21. (Read 2167 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Coin Hunter
February 05, 2018, 03:52:08 AM
I can't even imagine that. If bitcoin was not created then we will never ever have any crypto coin among us. Bitcoin is the first crypto coin that brings super popularity. If bitcoin was not created then none of the cryptos will ever exist. There will be a lot of differences. Without bitcoin, many people will be jobless. Unemployment problem will be at a serious level.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 03:45:32 AM
I think I'm less positive in my life because nothing have ever made me feel this way and only bitcoin did that effect on me. Nothing would get me excited to wake up and get inspired to work to get more btc.
Activity: 532
February 05, 2018, 03:32:20 AM
if bitcoin wasn't created then it is possible that we will not know cryptocurrencies or it would be years later before it will be created. bitcoin as the beginning of cryptocurrency would have different name also. it is not possible for cryptocurrency not to be created because humans are created and full of ideas.
Activity: 117
Merit: 19
February 05, 2018, 03:25:07 AM
If there is no in the world, I understand that you want to know our thoughts. If bitcoin is not created, my life may be a mess. I will give something to the trivial things in my life. Expenditure on all kinds of domestic expenses, life may overwhelm me. Bitcoin is my savior and it's hard to imagine a world without bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 05, 2018, 03:21:23 AM
If BITCOIN was not created then:~
1. some of us would be at their jobs at this time
2. we would not be sitting in this forum and discussing this topic
3. there would be nothing called cryptocurrency or digital money
4. there would be many starving who are just able to get proper food because of BITCOIN
5. and lat but not the least there would be many still searching their source of income .
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
February 05, 2018, 03:19:06 AM
If what you mean by cryptocurrency is the "bitcoin" itself, so it will be no decentralized currency that none government can control like now.
But I believe the idea of creating decentralized currency itself will exist but maybe with a different name or rules.

If the crypto did not exist, maybe I'll be back to my old-fashioned work with strict time labor from 8 AM to 5 PM every day. Which is not quite as good as it is now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
February 05, 2018, 03:16:55 AM
The bitcoin have very good effects on the whole world. The new rich people are the fruit of the bitcoin. The most people that were very poor are now living good life due to hardworking with bitcoin. There are so many good affect of the bitcoin, if the bitcoin wasn't created these good effect will not appear in the world. and people will still poor and no new rich people will be there.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 03:07:42 AM
If the Bitcoin wasn't created?
Maybe nothing Crypto Currencies right now which has greatly contribute to a few.

Example is:
1. For those unable to work for a hard work
2. To the investors that can invest a small amount of their funds
3. And those who have no intention of attending/or Bosses

There is a lot explanation to that. And just in case that no Bitcoin is today we are not in this situation we injoying right now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
February 05, 2018, 02:48:13 AM
If Bitcoin wasn't created, pretty much I'll still be the same. I learned how to trade with crypto. This field opened new opportunities. I'd be working a day job if Bitcoin wasn't created.
Activity: 254
Blockchain with solar energy
February 05, 2018, 02:35:07 AM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?

If bitcoin wasnt created then there is no cryptoverse. That is why for me crypto is the next big thing. A currency that is not controlled by government and cannot be duplicated. And when every bitcoin will be mined. You really think the price wont go up?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
February 05, 2018, 02:24:53 AM
If that's the case, i think i am seeing myself right now as a full time employees who's working hard for the prosperity of my boss. You know i am very thankful for the cryptocurrency coz it bridges me to my goal, which is to work only for 3 years in order for me to gain experiences outside. So far i can say i am ready enough to build my own business thanks for bitcoin and the cryptocurrency industry it helps me gain enough capital to venture not only in cryptoworld but also in the real world.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 02:17:46 AM
I think if bitcoin was not created, crypto currencies would not be known world wide and no other altcoins would be created.Blockchain and others coins are here because of BTC, somebody would have invented something different but without BTC crypto world wouldn't be where it is now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 02:17:31 AM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?
Before here I have created my own work field and join here I just fill our spare time as a side business and if this is not created, I will continue to do regular work (pormal work).
Activity: 126
February 05, 2018, 02:15:48 AM
If bitcoin was not created then other cryptocurrencies would not exist. As technology progresses, the digital money also progresses. And if bitcoin was not created then we would stick in the traditional process of transactions in terms of money. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 05, 2018, 02:08:26 AM
There's no a lot of jobs open,no extra income,no one can help you in your problem only your friends and family,i think also we can't learn different ideas all over the world another thing we can earn while we learn.Moreover crypto brings so much conveniece in many users of it and i think in the future we can think that here in crypto are already have a international digital currency like english language.
Activity: 2
February 05, 2018, 01:36:48 AM
Well if BTC wasn't created, some people lives still the same, buts it's not anymore since BTC is here and change people life born betterness....
Activity: 7
February 05, 2018, 01:28:16 AM
Even if Bitcoin didn´t exist, there would´ve been other visionaries to start their venture either way. We would never know if the outcome would be the same as what we have today (the crypto boom and what not)
BTC has always been the pinnacle of a "revolution" if we can call it that. Grin
Activity: 16
February 05, 2018, 01:03:55 AM
If bitcoin did not come to this crypto currency , there would not have been anything else. Bitcoin started everything what we see in the crypto world. Bitcoin change the virtual world and people are crazy about bitcoin.
Activity: 47
February 05, 2018, 12:57:47 AM
Bitcoin is the digital currency and we have no control over it creation it is not in our hands but if we know the importance of the digital currency then it is good to have this currency for the future prospect and this is very common among the educated people and the students male and female both are very interested in this currency.
Activity: 250
February 05, 2018, 12:47:31 AM
Bitcoin is the forerunner of all cryptocurrencies, BTC is the first crypto coin made very agree with you because there is no btc there will be no other crypto, That's because BTC they introduce Blockchain so BTC already exists.
Pages:
Jump to: