Pages:
Author

Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created? - page 20. (Read 2167 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 05, 2018, 10:12:49 AM
I think if bitcoin was not created there are other currency which will become popular like bitcoin, in other word we can not control the changes in our world in our new generation. Bitcoin exist now because of the new generation where we belong and we do not know what kind of currency will become also popular like bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
February 05, 2018, 10:08:22 AM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?
If Bitcoin wasnt created then i think crypto world will never be known and popular . Bitcoin is the most concept of cryptocurrency so if it was not created they will think that there is no cryptocurrrency .A lot of people also will stick on investing in actual money or gold .Even ten years ago the very idea of cryptocurrency seemed rather bizarre. But time has passed, the world has changed and the Internet has changed. Bitcoin being created is a big thing .
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 10:01:31 AM
I guess we'll never find a way to innovate our fiat money system and eventually, fiat money will die. It bitcoins and other cryptocurrency were not created, maybe we will sti be using fiaf money wholly. A lot more people would place money pn innovating the fiat system.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 05, 2018, 10:00:23 AM
Technology always develop so if bitcoin would have not existed then for sure other coin would have been now on bitcoin's place

Yes I agree.  Then bitcoin would be one of those alt coins now and one of the altcoin is in the place of bitcoin.  But since bitcoin was already created and the first cryptocurrency, I do not think that there is need for us to think what if it is not created. If ever there is no crypto currency yet, I am still looking for an extra income.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 09:56:32 AM
Technology always develop so if bitcoin would have not existed then for sure other coin would have been now on bitcoin's place
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 05, 2018, 09:55:07 AM
Bitcoin will actually generate so many investors if the market is not an anonymous type.

People will have some kind of culture shock when there will be many investors because of the sudden creation of something that makes the transaction easier.

I think we can reach the future further if Bitcoin is there early.

If Bitcoin is not created there will be no altcoin and no other crypto will be created which could be a solution for our world.

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency ever launched and without it there will be no source for an idea of what to make on the internet, because Bitcoin becomes their technology base that they want to create.

So If Bitcoin is not created?
- There is no Bitcointalk forum here.
- No Millions of coins are disisni
- No Projects Here
- No investors
- Nothing makes a profit from Bitcoin
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 08:41:32 AM
Without Bitcoin then the world would have moved on as if nothing happened. It might have been a breakthrough in technology, but we don't need it to survive.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 08:39:24 AM
What if Bitcoin wasn't created?

1. NO furum
2. NO Project
3. NO investors
4. NO earning a profits
5. NO one Millioners because of Bitcoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 08:38:03 AM
What if bitcoin is not created? chances are I'm still unemployed but with BITCOIN I can be like now, with bitcoin I can meet all my needs in economic terms without the slightest drop.
Activity: 252
February 05, 2018, 08:28:54 AM
if bitcoin is not created, then there will be no crypto world
there will be no digital investment, nor will there be altcoin
and there will be no such work, which we are doing now here
Activity: 38
February 05, 2018, 08:22:00 AM
I don't think cryptocurrency will be known as it is today without bitcoin. It is the pioneer in cryptocurrency world and has shaped to an infinite possibilities of the technology behind it - Blockchain, which proves to be very beneficial in the digital age wherein advancement in technology is steadfastly growing.
Activity: 40
February 05, 2018, 08:21:41 AM
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

I think if Bitcoin wasn't created then something else was take his place.
Bitcoin is something that change the world and I think bitcoin and blockchain are necessary to the world.
Activity: 58
February 05, 2018, 08:05:42 AM
Then we will still be under the centralize system carrying all taxes, but im confident that even if bitcoin did not appear, there would always be something to come up and carry something good ans powerful for the future.
Activity: 602
February 05, 2018, 08:01:24 AM
I am very thanfull that my friend introduce me about bitcoin because when the time i started to join here i am very excited of what bitcoin i have benefited and i know like my friend i am going to be success here. Therefore if bitcoin wasnt created i never experience what i felt today, all the excitement and more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 07:55:56 AM
If bitcoin is not made, I do not think modern technology will flourish, with bitcoin all changing well, for example unemployment is reduced due to entry in bitcoin world and they succeed here, then with this krypto currency it is now more practical and convenient, this is the advantage of bitcoin ...  Smiley
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 05, 2018, 07:36:08 AM
If bitcoin wasn't created then there will be no altcoins and there will be no other cryptocurrencies that will be created also that can be the solution for our world. Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency that is ever launched and without it then there will be no source for an idea on what to make in the internet because bitcoin became as a basis of their technology that they wanted to create.
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 04:14:55 AM

If bitcoin wasn't created,I think I am working right now in the regular job and I handle a paper works.Also if it is wasn't created we did not know or we don't have any knowledge about the cryptocuurency system now and I think many people that is unemployed still are unemployed now because bitcoin brings a job to many people so that they will not need to find a regular job.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
February 05, 2018, 04:04:54 AM
If bitcoin was'nt created,I think we have no knowledge about decentralized system and we always depends on the bank to keep our money with low interest.Digital currency created due to high technology in our new  era now,without  it we cannot easily pay our bills and always hassel in other center just to pay our expenses.And also I think we cannot earn like what we do now,financial problem is always the problem in every country now.
Activity: 254
February 05, 2018, 03:56:38 AM
if the bitcoin was not created then we are still spinning in the era of conventional money of course the rich people who control the world economy will still monopolize the world economy, even they can control other countries with its wealth by the creation of bitcoin began to reduce the influence of the monopoly power of conventional economy based on money conventional so that we have a choice in doing business want to use virtual money or conventional money where both have advantages and disadvantages of each
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
February 05, 2018, 03:56:20 AM
If bitcoin wasn't created then it is possible that we will not know cryptocurrencies or it would be years later before it will be created. bitcoin as the beginning of cryptocurrency would have different name also. it is not possible for cryptocurrency not to be created because humans are created and full of ideas. If there is no in the world, I understand that you want to know our thoughts. If bitcoin is not created, my life may be a mess. I will give something to the trivial things in my life. Expenditure on all kinds of domestic expenses, life may overwhelm me. Bitcoin is my savior and it's hard to imagine a world without bitcoin.
Surely there will be someone who created Bitcoin who knows who it is. Or maybe people will create something similar to Bitcoin who can give us the freedom to transact online. Without limitation the amount of money transferred, without limitation the amount of transfers each day, without interference by the government and the bank, and without age restrictions. Nor do we need an authentic identity. For now, I think Bitcoin will continue to grow, in terms of price and technology. And if something happens to Bitcoin in the future, there will certainly be a fix or replace it, which is definitely better than the present one.
Pages:
Jump to: