Pages:
Author

Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created? - page 23. (Read 2167 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 10:06:37 PM
If Bitcoin wasn't created the word Centralized will dictate our lives primarily in Banking and finance. Satoshi Nakamoto wont exist either. =)
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I Love DeepOnion!
February 04, 2018, 09:59:11 PM
If Bitcoin wasn't created we would not have any kind of cryptocurrencies today and no blockchain economy....everything started from BTC...it is the first real implementation of a product/service based on the blockchain technology...it has opened the doors to a whole new era that could not exist without it  Wink
Activity: 28
February 04, 2018, 09:37:09 PM
If bitcoin wasn't created then i wouldn't be here, this forum would never exist. And no one will be billionaires and millionaires because of bitcoin. Maybe other cryptocurrencies wont be this famous or even wouldn't be created.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
February 04, 2018, 09:34:58 PM
I think if bitcoin is not created then no altcoin is emerging as it is today. bank owners and bankers are still in control of the state's finances and if bitcoins are not created I may still be working and in a very boring office with never-increasing salaries
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 09:28:19 PM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?

If bitcoin wasn't created I think I'm still depending on my parents and I will still ask their help if I need something because bitcoin helps me to be independent and help my family on our financial and to our daily needs.  We can earn money as a student without it because this is the only way we know to earn. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
February 04, 2018, 09:06:26 PM
If bitcoin was not there, the world will be in the same old position where  the poor are remaining poor and that vicious circle keeps on continuing only the rich can enjoy the benefits of life. Bitcoins has eliminated two main issues of the world hunger, poverty and unemployment issues. Only because of bitcoins there are many other crypto currencies, every day new crypto currencies are entering the crypto market and more than !500 crypto currencies are existing so far, without bitcoins there would not have been any other crypto currency as all the crypto currencies are following the first crypto currency in the market.
We all know that these day bitcoin or  crypto currencies is getting more and more popular, especially it seems play one of the most important role about economy all around the world. If this issue happens, our economy will also be in crisis. Because as far as you know ,bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrencies, actually it is suitable with the developed technology. If someday bitcoin went out, no coin can be existed. In fact, thank to bitcoin most us people improve their finance and get a lot of profits to pay for their expenses daily life.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 06:24:30 AM
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

If the bitcoin wasn't created I don't think cryptocurrency won't be as trending as it is right now. But im sure there will be some other cryptocurrency that will rise sooner or later. But then again thank you to Bitcoin that Im able to trade with it and buy the stuff i want for my family and also their daily basic needed as well.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 04:57:05 PM
If it had not been created we would continue our life as before, but it would have been a shame to miss this, the operation of the blockchain is impressionnant, and in the near future we can not do without
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
February 03, 2018, 04:55:19 PM
The world would die, bitcoin is our savior, savior is the next step in our silly life, bitcoin is our future.
Haha, this post made me smile for some reason.

I wish that your statement were true - but I expect that world without bitcoin/crypto would be almost the same.
Honestly, we cannot see that much of an impact on our daily lives because bitcoin is here, not yet at least.
I am still mostly using my Visa to pay for stuff anyway...
Activity: 42
February 03, 2018, 04:25:04 PM
There are a lot of cryptocurrencies aside from bitcoin. If btc wasn't created, maybe other coins will be our top crypto now. Its like bitcoin but different name.

Totally agree with you
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
February 03, 2018, 03:58:18 PM
If Bitcoin is not created, there won't be any cryptocurrency created and there won't be any new millionaires would be created. Banks would have stealing our hard earned money in the form of  fees and charges as they do always in future also if Bitcoin is not created. Finally, we won't have seen or used bock chain technology for another 10 years.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
February 03, 2018, 11:00:06 AM
There will be no forum like this,  no more convenient transactions.  No more signature campaign that will help us financially specially for those who are not capable to work everyday.

If bitcoin was not created, I think no one can post and answer in a forum like this everyday. All people are busy hardworkin in their jobs and the students may be focus in their studies because the only thing that will provide their needs is to have a job and they should study hard.
If bitcoin is not created still we have to find a job to support our study by doing more hardwork and have to balance time properly to focus on both. Bitcoin really a good things which is created for able to everyone to have earning through internet by joining in the forum discussion while supporting the campaign of one project. This creation makes opportunity to everyone to change not only the lifestyle and way of living but in handling and make value of more things like time and more importantly saving money.
Activity: 162
February 03, 2018, 10:53:18 AM
If Bitcoin was not created, Crypto currencies would not be known world wide. And also other altcoins would not be created. If bitcoin wasn't created, there is no cryptocurrency. After all I think  if bitcoin has not created, we would not know  about bitcoin. So We must do another thing. But now we are seeing bitcoin flowing all over the world. And make sure that it's present future will be increase.....
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 10:05:16 AM
If bitcoin wasn't created, there is no cryptocurrency. Yes it has other digital currency that is being created before bitcoin, but it all failed and didn't succeed. If it wasn't created, definitely I wouldn't be able to buy my wants and needs today. Because seriously it is very hard in looking for a job. But thanks to bitcoin. It helps people a lot.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 02:04:13 AM
If Bitcoin was not created then the cryptocurrency world would not have existed. Most probably the coins following btc is not here too. There's nothing but only trading within stock market, products and companies. There's no words also would exist like blockchain, mining, staking, airdrops and a lot more. So there's no changes in many people's lives as they have invested and lived with bitcoin business. So, if btc never existed it means no changes in lives within the world of cryptocurrency business. Some businesses have gain reinforcement from cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
February 03, 2018, 01:47:44 AM
Maybe if bitcoin was not created maybe there was no changes happened in my life and more people involved in bitcoin. But with the opportunities that bitcoin provides many people have had a good life and have a bright future.
Bitcoin has changed the life of masses across the countries, not just in one state or two. This technology is first of its nature that is not limited to any particular class or country rather it is for anyone who is ready to invest into bitcoin and be patient with it.

It is not only you who has experienced epic change and improvement in your life because of bitcoin rather there are masses enjoying freedom because of bitcoin.
Activity: 36
February 01, 2018, 11:48:18 PM
If BTC wasnt created, there will be no crypto currencies.There are no lives are dependent in it..For us this is somehow a source of financial income so this really affects ourlives now..There will be no other invented crypto like altcoins if BTC was not invented.
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
February 01, 2018, 11:24:56 PM
If bitcoin is not invented, I am no longer interested in weekly and weekly incomes. Because of this I get my income weeks, weeks apart from my work. so I'm really grateful and bitcoin is invented. Let’s take a moment to go over the most popular bitcoin conspiracy theories.. If a government did want to know exactly how much money everyone has and where they keep it and when they spend it, creating something like bitcoin could do just that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 11:15:26 PM
Hi,

I think that if bitcoin hadn't been created... It would have been created anyway.

What matters here, is not the name in itself. It could be called "frogby", it changes nothing. So I guess that if the "bitcoin" (with such name and the characteristics we know) hadn't been created, another crypto would have taken its place of "founder". Just because what matters with the bitcoin is not the name but the idea behind it. And if you consider the society we are living in, I cannot imagine a dimension in which nobody wants to challenge financial authorities and traditional banking! Wink

So actually, if bitcoin hadn't been created, it would exist anyway. And the current crypto situation would be quite similar I guess!

Also because of too many people has an own curiosity that anyone can get their mind to create online currency so no matter what happen, bitcoin (either another name) was created.

And either bitcoin was not create, there has a dollar that can be as bitcoin. Therefore, there has a world in online but the money was dollar.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
February 01, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

I am more than sure that even if Bitcoin was not created there will always be a chance for a Bitcoin-like invention to come out. For sure, cryptocurrency will definitely be coming out into the modern society as it develops. The online age has been invading the world quite swiftly and a currency that would perfectly suit such development will be invented sooner rather than later. It just happened that Bitcoin was the one that made it. Therefore, even if Bitcoin is not here until today, there will still be cryptocurrency and for sure it is as famous.
Pages:
Jump to: