Pages:
Author

Topic: What if bitcoin wasn't created? - page 24. (Read 2167 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 11:06:13 PM
There are a lot of cryptocurrencies aside from bitcoin. If btc wasn't created, maybe other coins will be our top crypto now. Its like bitcoin but different name.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
February 01, 2018, 11:02:02 PM
If Bitcoin was not created maybe i am still playing online mmorpg games that doesn't give me enough income like what i get in Bitcoin also maybe i wasnt able to graduate college because of my addiction in playing online games before. Bitcoin change my life it thought me how to save bit by bit because it will reap rich rewards in the future. That is why i will never give up using Bitcoin i will still keep a whole Bitcoin in my wallet even the price fell to 1000$, that 1 Bitcoin that i am keeping in my offline wallet will become my key for my future.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
February 01, 2018, 11:01:46 PM
If bitcoin wasn’t created, I wouldn’t be doing something productive and profitable right now.
Without bitcoin, I now think I'm still worried about a job, still thinking about buying a car or renting a house, but because of bitcoin, none of my worries. Bitcoin is gone, but other Altcoin may be available, but with a different name, blockchain technology has emerged, and cryptocurrencies will appear.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
February 01, 2018, 10:57:09 PM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?

i think there were multiple similar approaches and projects at the same time, this was basically destined to happen due to the advancement of internet and cryptography,

if bitcoin wouldnt have hit the mass news it would have been another cryptocurrency

regards
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 10:54:06 PM
If bitcoin was not created well i guess i don't have money now on my bank i can't eat anything i wanted i can't buy anything for my wife and for my son . i cannot afford to buy our basic needs i maybe working in a fast food chain right now and my parents probably don't have their financial freedom which i am the breadwinner of the family . I don't have expensive smart phones and a laptop  , i can't stay in the house sleep and relax because bitcoin is my currently job right now which i am doing in the house while looking after my son and my wife just wait when we will go shopping and eat foods in the mall . i am very thankful that bitcoin came in our world because everything is an instant .
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
February 01, 2018, 10:44:25 PM
If bitcoin wasn’t created, I wouldn’t be doing something productive and profitable right now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 10:44:04 PM
There will be no forum like this,  no more convenient transactions.  No more signature campaign that will help us financially specially for those who are not capable to work everyday.

If bitcoin was not created, I think no one can post and answer in a forum like this everyday. All people are busy hardworkin in their jobs and the students may be focus in their studies because the only thing that will provide their needs is to have a job and they should study hard.

For me this is what i have do for also that i have to make an effort to tind a part time job to sustain my needs for my study that in a first place this is what i might tell as my first job so if bitcoin was not been created for i am not also to able to buy what my needs too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
February 01, 2018, 10:30:37 PM
Well, if bitcoin is not created now then I don't think I can still finish my College degree this coming year as this bitcoin has supported me thru my daily allowances and other expenses in my school. As well as not having an opportunity to help my father with the allowance of my siblings, but if ever this happen, maybe I will just go  in a fast food chain and apply as a part time crew.
Same here, bitcoin is a life saver for me since it help with my school chargeables. Im not a rich guy and my parents were working hard for me to be able to graduate in a proper school.  So without bitcoin, i think our burdens will be doubled. And I think without bitcoin, Im also working in sideline jobs or summer jobs because college schools are really costly when it comes to fees and other project payments.
I'm so lucky that I found bitcoin.
Activity: 545
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 01, 2018, 09:59:38 PM
What if bitcoin wasn't created?
I was just wondering what would happen to the crypto world or would still cryptocurrency be this popular this day if bitcoin wasn't created?

There are a lot of changes happened because of bitcoin and it also change the way on how we look on cryptocurrencies. Because of this some government and bank owners were alarm because of the rising popularity of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies also help many people giving them works online and gets profit from invesments.

But what if Bitcoin wasn't created, where would you be right now?
What would happen to crpyto world?
Will the cryptocurrencies be as known as it is right now?

I can not imagine what would happen if digital currencies like bitcoins were not created so the development of the world's financial economy would not advance and would not be creating a world focused on digital currencies. Paper money will always be used to reduce the tropical forest in the world because it is used to make paper money.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
February 01, 2018, 08:49:38 PM
There will be no forum like this,  no more convenient transactions.  No more signature campaign that will help us financially specially for those who are not capable to work everyday.

If bitcoin was not created, I think no one can post and answer in a forum like this everyday. All people are busy hardworkin in their jobs and the students may be focus in their studies because the only thing that will provide their needs is to have a job and they should study hard.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
February 01, 2018, 08:37:43 PM
Activity: 405
February 01, 2018, 08:33:43 PM
If bitcoin was not created, i think its hard to us to find were we can get our extra income into our expenses, because btc is a source of income of the people around the world. We have difficulty to transact in online, it is because bitcoin is fast and safe in our transactions online. It wasn't created we have no opportunity to invest, and we cant earn profit, so one will rich. Most especially there are a lot of unemployed people and the number poverty is increases.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 01, 2018, 08:19:50 PM
i don't understand what you're saying because BTC was the first crypto coin ever created, if it wasn't created crypto wouldn't exist, easy.
Blockchain and others coins are here because of BTC, somebody would have invented something different but without BTC crypto world wouldn't be where it is now.

Correct, and in by some parallel universe that bitcoin is not created then we would not be here earning money and learning about cryptocurrencies instead we would be just spending our normal day browsing the net. It would be a great loss of opportunity and change but I think developing cryptocurrencies are inevitable and someone would always come up with the idea to breakthrough the norm of currencies and centralization.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 08:16:21 PM
Well if bitcoin wsn't created I wouldn't be here today posting this comment of nine. Thank heavens bitcoin is created. Grin
Activity: 456
February 01, 2018, 08:14:27 PM
It was just an ordinary days for us here if bitcoin wasn't created. Go to work or school and home. No extra income to be received. There will be no forum like this that will be established nor many project development that will be formed by those creative minds.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 07:57:43 PM
Your question makes really little sense - how can you imagine a cryptoworld without Bitcoin having been created first? Doesn't really make sense.
But one things is sure: we would all not be typing on Bitcointalk right now Wink
Activity: 481
Merit: 256
February 01, 2018, 07:54:40 PM
There are two parts in this ques.
First what if Bitcoin is not created....you mean if crypto is no created.
Ans: The world would be happy with Fiat.

Second...crypto world without Bitcoin.
If Bitcoin not created as the first virtual currency then Litecoin might be at $10K price today, because then LTC would be having the first mover advantage today.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 07:39:39 PM
If bitcoin had not been created, nothing would come to mind at the cost of the internet, and a large number of people still continue to work with little money in the beginning.
Activity: 336
February 01, 2018, 01:42:07 PM
if the crypto market for bitcoin has not been opened yet, it may be a place where it's invested with another crypto in use. just just a different name. because at this time could not if this network does not exist all inhibit the financial information system cryptocurency.
Activity: 504
February 01, 2018, 01:13:11 PM
I think if bitcoin was not created, crypto currencies would not be known world wide and no other altcoins would be created. If there is no bitcoin, there are no millionaires because of bitcoin and maybe we don't have other source of income.

Right you are! And if Bitcoin would not exist, nothing extraordinary would happen in economy of different countries. However sooner or later something like BTC had to be created. We spend too much time in virtual world, why not using virtual money?
Pages:
Jump to: