Pages:
Author

Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency - page 13. (Read 54859 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Well, the crypto currency created for such a good reason and one of them is to move and transfer the virtual currency fast and absolute. If the county has it's own crypto currency, it will surely ignore the tangible local currency, for the reason of less effort and time consume to do a lot of transaction like payments and many more.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
If that were to be the case then what would the incentive be for anyone from one country owning coins from another country? trade would be mostly flat. This sounds like just replacing every individual FIAT with an individual crypto and in the current day and age spending crypto as a replacement for cash is not yet practical.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
Apparently, many governments of various countries will indeed have their own centralized cryptocurrency, even if the International Monetary Fund calls on states to issue their own cryptocurrency. While it is difficult to say what this will lead to. However, I think that it will not be worse for the whole cryptocurrency. Citizens will be more acquainted and interested in cryptocurrency, seeing that even their state uses cryptocurrency. This will cause more confidence in the cryptocurrency of the citizens. Cryptocurrency will develop and enter our life much faster.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
it seems to me that it is necessary on the contrary to accept one cryptocurrency which will be paid in all the old world
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
It sounds interesting, but I think it is hard to happen. We still have many countries in the world that don't trust in crypto currency yet. Moreover, there are many negative news about the impacts or misuses of crypto. They shouldn't be easy to believe in or to plan creating their own cryptos.    
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
The vision behind crypto was to be a digital asset which is  decentralized. By involvement of the countries and governments
I am afraid we would lose that important characteristic.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
I think that the initial idea of the cryptos is to separate us a little from the government, with a new decentralized system more efficient, if we all go back to some coin created by the government, it doesn't make much sense to start using it, for that we continue with the traditional financial system, we are going to take power away from the government by entering into a coin of themselves ... I don't think so.

Activity: 854
Merit: 21
I do not think this aligns with the decentralization that the blockchain movement was based on because, this still mean a country, its geographical location, her people will play the major role on the success of the coins rather than its true value that it proves.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
This is will be lovely if all countries can have their own form of digital currencies. I think it will be a good idea and it will add more beauty to the global economy but I don't think it can come to reality at any time soon.

and what is the purpose of issuing digital currencies by every country? these currencies will be highly centralized so they won't differ from fiat money.
Activity: 608
Even if each country has its own coin, nothing will change because everyone has used the card and will use it in cash, the introduction of coins into everyday life will not be soon  Wink
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
I think it will be a big mess. Because crytpo is perfect in it international way. That people from every counrty can use it without any restricts
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
This is will be lovely if all countries can have their own form of digital currencies. I think it will be a good idea and it will add more beauty to the global economy but I don't think it can come to reality at any time soon.
Activity: 308
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

I believe that this will be a really useful and promising step for the countries themselves and directly for the crypto market. But you have to admit - for this result there is still a long way to go. While many countries do not even consider the possibility of legalization and use of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 250

I don't think so, maybe better if every continent has cryptocurrency, so it can make the crypto strongger and make the trade transaction easier.
Activity: 237
Merit: 4
This is a great topic for debate.. I for one think that the running of cryptocurrency via all countries of the world is a bad idea.. I believe it will to a large extent encourage centralization which is a far cry from the values great nakatomo satoshi proposed...

Well said Sir.
Wondering who will run nodes of a national cryptocurrency? Big centralization
Activity: 280
I think this will never be realized because every country already has its own currency. On the other hand, cryptocurrency is decentralized, which means that anyone can't control it, even though they can make Fiat of Cryptocurrency version but i am sure this will always meet with pros and cons. Although it can't be used as a major currency but I hope cryptocurrency still can be used as investment or alternative payment
Activity: 602
In this case, I just don’t understand why we need an international global cryptocurrency at all, which will not be regulated by anyone, now many rich people are already beginning to actively buy cryptocurrencies, this is a big problem.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
I read through your post with a smile on my face. Actually, if countries own cryptocurrency , especially when they are stable coins, it will be cool. But that won't happen so soon, it will take a very long time if it will ever happen. From onset, when I saw the Petro coin by Venezuela, I knew the big shots will kick against it, and it happened. Venezuela for instance had great plans with their Petro , payment for International passport would have been done using Petro, which is amazing. Well, all hope is not lost, let's see how the governments react to crypto in future since they are already using blockchain technology for some research.
Activity: 224
I think it would be a big step forward in the world of cryptocurrency. And people would trust this more, since it would be the same as our usual money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Soon, countries will start creating their own cryptocurrency, but this does not mean that they will not use, for example, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash or other cryptocurrency, for example, in order to exchange their currency for the cryptocurrency of other countries. Perhaps Bitcoin will be used in parallel with the state cryptocurrencies and will become an international currency, this option should not be ruled out, since it is quite likely.
Pages:
Jump to: