Pages:
Author

Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency - page 12. (Read 54859 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
every country has its own currency I thought that main advanrage for crypto is its universial ussage, like I can send money to my chinese guys or friends from Spain. And if every country will have own currency, what`s sence?  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I believe this is one of the best option out there that country venture into cryptocurrency in parallel with the current fiat sytem. Imagine if they convert some of the fiat reserve into a countries cryptocurrency and see what will happen. Streamline process and less charges. That could definitely provide a better option to many people.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
in my opinion, it is very difficult for countries to be able to make cryptocurrency especially for less developed countries with very little information about cryptocurrency. and also for the country, by issuing crypto currencies, they will automatically kill the official currency of the country, and this can damage the country's financial influences as well.
Activity: 658
Catena X
If every country has their own crypto, there may be some possibilities:
1. The crypto world will be higher and higher and it will be more trusted and accepted around the world.
2. the cryptos in the market today may be eliminated because more people will concern on their own crypto in their country.
But I hope that it will support the crypto to be higher again.
But then the question is, is that real that every country will have its own crypto?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Nowadays - it`s really hard to provide. But in the future, when crypto will be more developed and fiat money will be out-of-date, it will be a great decision to make country economic by it`s own cryptocurrency.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
If it happened I think its more easy to government to corrupt money after all its digital currency and they can easy manipulate it . On the other hand there would be like difference on the popularity of it compare to cryptocurrencies now .
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
I am sure, if in every country that uses crypto to fund their projects, they will certainly progress, of course the country will rise and advance. I agree with your thoughts.
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

If every country is interested in crypto, then I think it would be good. The agreement between each country, especially the neighboring country will increase. If you want to take this initiative of the government of the country. And if they research the crypto sector, then technology will be improved.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
It would have been a good opportunity for crypto if every country had its cryptocurrency. The reason why people do not still support crypto is that they think that crypto is a scam so if countries involve themselves in crypto, I think it will minimize that misconception.
Activity: 406

I will be very happy if the government of each country understands the advantages and importance of cryptocurrency for the successful development of its economy. Moreover, thanks to such a spread, cryptocurrencies will become more widespread, with a powerful impetus for the development of the crypto market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
it would be amazing feat. though many government reluctant to do so... its hell of works.
Activity: 262
The idea is not new and has already tried to be realized, but on a different principle. If the cryptocurrency is credible, also because it is not controlled by the state, then the state cryptocurrency will only be deprived of this advantage. So the state can try, but it will not achieve such popularity. A waste of finance.
Activity: 476

I thought that every country in the world distributes its cryptocurrency is pretty good. However, it is difficult for the government to control. That's why they do not really want that to happen.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
who collects funds or crypto currency, only on the basis that we have been bonded by parties who have roles in the project projects that they receive when they leave a country including Venezuela
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I thought about this not so long ago, because I saw how many states are already preparing their own electronic cryptoactive assets, so I think that in general nothing will change, except for the most important thing, we can all openly use cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 490
You don't know nothing about crypto and bitcoin if you think that country can have own crypto currency.
Crypto should be decentralized!
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
If each country has it's own crypto currency , then it will be a good idea because it will have the support from the people in the territory and the government will allow new projects that can help their community grow and partner with them. There are still some countries in our world that ban crypto to be used in their country's daily transactions.
Activity: 175
Wow!
That is one hell of an idea, it would make more knowledgeable of the cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology but then the crypto market will see more competition
Activity: 294
It would be great, having introduced, if the cryptocurrency were officially introduced in each country, the financial industry would have reached a new level! It would take place to become a completely new progressive movement, but it is hardly necessary for anyone from the states of these countries ... We will observe ... Anyway, when that progress takes its toll.
Activity: 420
Its will be simple  local currency with difference what it on blockcahin.
I think no needs in local cryptos, we have fully working digital cards already
Pages:
Jump to: