Pages:
Author

Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency - page 11. (Read 54859 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think now it makes no sense to sell something ...
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I think it's useless, cause each country has their own currency already.
So creating one cryptocurrency for them to use is useless, cause the current currency already able to be used for transaction whether online of offline.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
It will be like the foreign currency exchange. I will expect that the United States will also top the charts followed by Japan and other countries that was at the top of the exchanges. It will make crypto more popular as every citizen will try to support their own coin. However, I don't think this will be possible since there are countries were crypto is banned. Also, there are countries who were not supporting crypto even though its legal.
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins
Guys, advise good ICO's
We need a new ETH
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
If it happened I think its more easy to government to corrupt money after all its digital currency and they can easy manipulate it . On the other hand there would be like difference on the popularity of it compare to cryptocurrencies now .

I think your viewpoint is right. If every country has own cryptocurrency and manages it, I guess the cryptocurrency will disappear due to the manipulate of government. The cryptocurrency doesn't be managed by anyone, anybody, and any organizations.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

it's true that your word will be better if each country allows crypto
but in my opinion surely a country has a reason or consideration why it still hasn't legalized crypto
Activity: 6
if that happens then bitcoin will be most accepted by the world and crypto will rise.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
I think that cryptocurrencies should unite countries on the contrary, as for example Bitcoin or Ethereum you can use in almost any country. I think that every country does not need its own cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
that is fascinating idea, i guess that it could be a great way of evolving, but...as you said, it is highly undesirable for those who rule the countries. such thing will happen though, i am sure
Activity: 574
I believe it will beo just like regular currency. or in another word it will just replacing the regular currency into a digital currency.
And to use them as a payment tools, we need to convert them into the currency where we use that currency.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
This is a good thing, isn't it? If every country in the world issues its own cryptocurrency, this means that the cryptocurrency has been recognized by the world and can be better developed!
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Then it would be like Fiat every country have it's own currency,
I think it wouldn't really help the market it would just add some coin in the market we don't really know if it would be a big help for the crypto market.
Activity: 238

If each country creates its own cryptocurrency, then the whole meaning of their existence will be lost. They are designed to unite the world and not just to change the payment method
Activity: 304

Already, some countries have successfully released their cryptocurrencies to solve various problems of their economies. I believe that over the next few years the number of such countries will steadily increase, which will positively affect the prospects for reliable cryptocurrencies, including BTC and Ethereum.
Activity: 462
If each country issues its own cryptocurrency, then this is a good thing, indicating that the country has accepted the existence of encryption!
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
i think if every country is going to have its own cryptocurrency than everything is going to be chnaged there will be no more money eveyone is going to use digital money and lots of differences.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
to tell the truth if every country is going to have its own crypto currency i  think the economy of those i can say of the whole world is going to be destroyed.
Activity: 532
Already today, many countries are starting to issue their cryptocurrencies. After all, the possibilities of cryptocurrency allow them to solve various problems for the development of their economy. Including can avoid restrictions, sanctions, control of capital movements. Today it has a positive effect on the popularity and prospects of the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: