Pages:
Author

Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency - page 15. (Read 54859 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
This will be very hard and it will take many steps for this to be accomplished, the government will have a hard time passing this kind of petition and by that for me is impossible and i dont think that a country will have a cryptocurrency.
That would be poasible but slowly and surely it is because it needs an a loted time to comply what is in needs and aside from that it will always take time to get what they aim for. The government would take weaknesses but they look for strengt of it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
This would be very interesting actually. And who knows, it may be the future. Think about 100 years later. Do you think we will still use fiat and cash ? I don't think so. Money will be totally digital. Therefore this future seems possible.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
definitely very interesting and fun bro. With crypto eyes alone. surely every country will join and accept the digital world of bitcoin legally. so we can make transactions easily. and don't need to leave the house ..
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
If every country will issue their own cryptocurrency we will have at least a strong market with strong coins. Private coins possibly will disappear and crypto trading becomes regulated by governments and will be close to Forex market by an the idea.
Activity: 94
The cryptocurrency will not be independent. Cryptocurrency the government of these countries but not people will manage.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

I think the idea of every country having its own cryptocurrency will run contrarily to the idea decentralization of cryptocurrency. Because no government will own what they will not control and if they should control it then it is no longer decentralized any more.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
To my own point of view it might be nice at first but as time goes on it will become worst than we expect, there will be more control over any coin on what to do with it as we all know that some countries still control all activities going on in the country, and the only benefit will be easy exchange of found across all countries which I think it already happening in some area.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I can't really say if that would be a way out of if any government would think of such since they already has centralized fiat which can be print anytime it's needed but for cryptocurrency there must be a max supply and once the token is circulate to citizen it would be hard on government to do some things with out the token which will be a very disaster for them .
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
I think if that happens the world will be mixed and unstable. Because i think this will be good for countries where inflation and their currencies are devaluing so much they give Crypto currency. If countries have their own money, the government will lose control of the economy.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Then that coin will compete with the other coins in the market, and if that coin can give many benefits to the user, then I think the price will increase higher and will replace the existing coin in the coinmarketcap. Perhaps they want to enter the crypto market, and they want the country seeing that their country now has a new coin.
Activity: 378
If every country in the world would create its own cryptocurrency, it would be a huge step in the world of cryptography. This manual is a matter of former competition with the banking system.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I think if some country will make its coin it will not be a cryptocurrency, for the reason that it will be controlled by the government and will not be decentralized. IMHO
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
In fact, you don't have to panic. I believe that when every country issues its own cryptocurrency, then all cryptocurrencies will be free to exchange! What do you think?
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Would be totally useless. This would end up being a centralized form of crypto currency. Why would we need this centralized crypto currency when we already have fiat currency with us? Crypto currencies were meant to be decentralized when no central authority. Why can't we just accept the current crypto currencies that exist instead of creating a new ones for each country?
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
This is about how each had its own currency, nothing new, just a big plus for the development of cryptocurrency and their turnover in the world. So this should be the near future, if everything goes well and countries begin to create the conditions for the adoption of this technology.
Activity: 602
wow this is a really great idea, if every country can issue tokens / coins they will each be able to maintain the stability of a crypto, because each country will play a role in maintaining the price of the assets they issue.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
If the states begin to issue their own cryptocurrency, I think that there will be no worse decentralized cryptocurrency. People will learn how to manage digital assets and in any case will be interested in the benefits of decentralized cryptocurrency. Practically, the world does not yet have a full wide-ranging experience from using centralized cryptocurrency. In Venezuela, very specific conditions of development, to put it as an example. In this case, a centralized cryptocurrency will provide additional opportunities for national money.
Merit: 1
Indeed, when viewed from its use, crypto makes it easier in everyday life, especially in the financial field, and maybe if all the countries that make coin crypto themselves might be a good plan, but what is right now there are also some countries that prohibit crypto use in the country, so I think it will be a little difficult if you want all countries to use and create crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It is currently difficult to achieve.Now crypto currency is still not mature at the development stage.it is not legal in some places.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
This system will be the same as the present where the best crypto will rule the weak crypto and which will continue to go down. certainly, if each country has crypto causes intense competition and this certainly makes what happen currency like the moment it will continue to occur. countries with the best crypto will be even greater and the bad will keep falling.
Pages:
Jump to: