Pages:
Author

Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency - page 16. (Read 54859 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
good idea, but keep in mind, crypto itself in some countries actually destroys the economy of a country, in my own country had become hot news because of the legalization of its security and its insecurity and affected state finances, well but not bad also because crypto is an innovation that facilitates everyone's payment
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
I think if a country makes crypto money and makes all 100% people turn to crypto it is impossible, why? , not everyone like you, who understands the world of technology, many parents still use real money rather than digital, so if you think about it in the past, crypto isn't as easy as you talk about
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
I don't think that will ever happen if the State creates a cryptocurrency, because the extraordinary price fluctuates and it is very dangerous for the survival of the country.
Maybe it can be created but from the private sector that works with the country, but I'm sure the shares of the cryptocurrency are 98% owned by the private sector and 2% owned by the state.
it is very difficult to happen inflation can happen my mind especially crypto is considered to depend on trust then what about a small country that might have worse trust. and it is difficult to happen unless a country makes crypto for a particular purpose, for example crypto for foreign tourists might make it easier
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
This currencies will not be replaceble, and you can use it only in special countries.
This is not good and dont have advantages in compare with regular digital currencies.
I think this kind currencies also have unlimited emission and controls only by government
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It would be nice if each country has it's own cryptocurrency of course because of the fact that it is much safer to use and invest though it could also be a centralized one wherein controlled by central banks or even the government to track everyone's wealth or asset. I think as for daily use it will makes sense but not that good for hoarding purposes. If ever they will be launching an ICO I will surely support as a bounty hunter for free tokens then convert to Bitcoin as it reaches exchanges.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
There is no problem in the market if any country start his own crypto currency that will be transact every where in the world but globally demand will not increase in the whole world and bitcoin is running in all country that will also effect the all altcoins. Any individual country coin can not become globally in the whole world like bitcoin because bitcoin is the first cryto currency in the crypto world.
Activity: 406
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
wit will lead to e-governance...It means smart money for example. When you paid taxes and when you can or cant buy some products (alcohol, cigarets)
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
If that is the plan, it would be easier to make the countries currency to became a cryptocurrency, so at the same time it will have the same value as their regular currency. I believe that would be easier to manage them.
Activity: 532
I don't think that will ever happen if the State creates a cryptocurrency, because the extraordinary price fluctuates and it is very dangerous for the survival of the country.
Maybe it can be created but from the private sector that works with the country, but I'm sure the shares of the cryptocurrency are 98% owned by the private sector and 2% owned by the state.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Then fiat will be replaced as each govt will be in competition to make its currency stronger in the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
It is inevitable, just like every country has its own fiat currency now, that is how it will be when cryptocurrencies are the accepted form of currency. Every country will have their own that they use. It is basically just going to be like cash but everything would be done online. There will always be competition when it comes to money and we all know that crypto is money
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
DeepOnion, a new dream.
I don't think it would really be nice. If there were cryptocurrency for each country, it would be the same meaning as traditional. Govt. could easily put regulation and restrictions. I think the blockchain based currency should not be controlled by some entity.
Activity: 196
Countries have only recently become acquainted with crypto money. They can not make the necessary investments because they do not have sub-structures in sufficient level. A country should deal with a crypto currency that it ought to do. With this agreement, they will be better defined and will be ready as infrastructure.
Activity: 406

I do not understand why each country should create its own crypto currency. It is better to accept existing crypto-currencies and allow people to earn money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
You do not seem to understand this, we are trying to get away from governments, why I would like to buy those cryptocurrencies when I do not even believe in their fiat or in the way they govern their countries? Those will be cryptocurrencies in the technical details but those currencies will not be decentralized and that is what we want and need, currencies not printed by governments and that they cannot control.
Activity: 37
It has numerous favorable circumstances and detriments. The preferred standpoint is that whosoever will utilize it, government will become acquainted with . Defilement will be less. Government will come to know what amount is being earned ,what amount is being spent and how much benefit is being happened. The misfortune is this that legislature can transform it whenever and see whether rate is expanded or diminished.
Activity: 504
I think that if the cryptocurrency had made such progress, then the usual national currencies would cease to exist or would lose support. I wish It can came true.
ukw
Activity: 616

If every country has its own crypto currency, which is controlled and centralized, I believe that the whole idea and meaning of the crypto currencies will be lost. Just then there will be no difference between the fiat money and the crypto money. At least I think so.  Huh
Activity: 451
1 crypto for each country is too complicated. It would be much more wise to create like 2-5 types of crypto for intermediate payments. I don't want to convert my money constantly, just several digital currencies to be accepted all over the world
Activity: 182
THere would be no point in having each country having a decentralized currency in that way. Unless you are suggesting a centralized one...
Pages:
Jump to: