Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 18. (Read 6072 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 12:47:16 PM
big technologies bring big risks too. if a country is blocking btc, it wants to use its own crypto currency, not because it sees the block chain worthless.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
August 29, 2018, 12:15:35 PM
Many governments have already banned bitcoin. For example in China. As you can see, it didn't affect people. They use the p2p market to sell or buy and generally have not given up on crypto support.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 12:13:02 PM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??

There are countries where bitcoin is banned but here in the Philippines i think it is legal  because there are some seminars that are conducted for cryptocurrencies or bitcoin. I can say that I'm lucky to be a citizen in this country. But if the time comes that my government will ban bitcoin in our country that will be complicated.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2018, 12:12:45 PM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??

Before the government does that, they will certainly give an announcement so that all people who have crypto currencies will immediately convert it to fiat. And if all countries treat the same thing then the crypto currency will disappear by itself. But believe me, that the government will not take unilateral actions by not giving advance warnings.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
August 29, 2018, 12:11:42 PM
yes you are right the government is currently very hard to ban the circulation of bitcoin and some countries have banned the circulation of bitcoin which ultimately makes the price of cryptocurrency fall.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
August 29, 2018, 12:11:14 PM
If what you say is true I think it would be bad, but I still see Bitcoin still exists. Their government can not ban all, for the government:
- Do not see Bitcoin as official currency
- Not used for transactions and signing with banks
- Do not support the participants.
But the government can not stop people from participating, Bitcoin is completely harmless only those who do not understand Bitcoin and hostile forces see Bitcoin as an enemy. There is no reason for the government to block websites that are related to wallets, which could be considered invasive of privacy when they are not illegal. You can rest assured with this.
copper member
Activity: 448
August 29, 2018, 12:05:17 PM
Already has banned Bitcoin in many countries. Bangladesh government is not sharing any good information about Bitcoin. Considering this I am afraid about bitcoin in my country.
Activity: 70
August 29, 2018, 12:02:51 PM
I do not know if any force in the world is capable of doing this in the world. They can harm, detain for a reason of fear, new. It is not possible to stop technical progress in any way.
Activity: 98
August 29, 2018, 11:58:46 AM
I believe a few countries around the world have already banned it. Although I doubt any large countries will follow suit.
Activity: 30
August 29, 2018, 03:33:53 AM
All exchange activities will be very bad. The cryptocurrency market will freeze. The future of the economy will be interrupted.
Activity: 280
August 29, 2018, 02:48:23 AM
Along with the Bitcoin and the mutual control of Republican Democracy in Hittene, both parties provide insight into how possible the ban is and what the term "ban" is also. Bitcoin can not be banned based on, as it is similar to the character of pushing onto a sturdy balloon. It pushed down on one side, and it increased on the other
Brazil, Indonesia, China, Vietnam, Israel, Morocco, Bolivia, Algeria, Ecuador, Kyrgyz Republic, tried to ban Bitcoin and Crypto at different levels in Bangladesh and Nepal.
Bitcoin finds a way out: The Ultimate Morality of Government Ban.
However, that list is confusing. All governments have not banned cryptoconference in the same way.
Activity: 24
August 29, 2018, 02:43:42 AM
I don't think the government has the capacity to ban bitcoin and the cryptocurrency in its entirety because since bitcoin is a decentralized currency which is not under the control of the government or any individual it will be impossible to ban its activities. And the only way bitcoin can be killed is by turning off the internet entirely which will be hard to do.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 29, 2018, 02:35:50 AM
Bitcoin was made in such a way that the control of its transactions lies in the custody of no central authority. There are countries which have banned Bitcoin yet the people use it. The governments can impose regulations yet the final decision lies with the people.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
August 29, 2018, 02:33:20 AM
I believe, no matter how hard a country's government prohibits its people from using bitcoin or altcoin. This will not be effective, because bitcoin / altcoin and the underlying technology, are part of technological development. One time, they will definitely follow him
of course that is a bad thing for the development of bitcoin, because if a country bans bitcoin, it will affect the trust of bitcoin. well, but so far, many countries have developed crypto compared to seeing the bad side.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
August 29, 2018, 02:31:03 AM
I believe, no matter how hard a country's government prohibits its people from using bitcoin or altcoin. This will not be effective, because bitcoin / altcoin and the underlying technology, are part of technological development. One time, they will definitely follow him
Activity: 112
August 29, 2018, 02:30:08 AM
Government can do a lot to bring bitcoin down but I don't think they can easily do that. Most country already deny bitcoin access to their country e.g US but nevertheless, I believe this countries will join btc in near future that is when bitcoin will moon unlimited.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
August 29, 2018, 02:27:34 AM
if bitcoins bans by the goverments i think this is another new fud for all people because they want to buy bitcoins in a low price because in cryptocurrency manipulation is so very powerful and that is not good for all new investor.
Activity: 49
August 29, 2018, 02:20:20 AM
Government can ban bitcoin from a country but government is unable to ban it from Internet and as long as Internet exists nothing can prevent us from using bitcoin.
Activity: 22
August 29, 2018, 12:36:15 AM
Maybe some countries are already banned bitcoin but I hope in our country they will not ban crypto because for me, personally, it helps me a lot it gives some extra money to pay some of our bills. Bitcoin is a big help for every one.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 12:27:35 AM
I think government if bans in a specific country then bitcoin will not much affected but if many countries do so then it is very important to notice that on what condition government is doing this policy and bitcoin is good to hold now.
Pages:
Jump to: