Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 58. (Read 6099 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 06:43:00 PM
The more Bitcoin interferes with the governments of different countries - risk that it will be banned by them increase.

Today I do not see a big problem with this, but what will happen in the future - i cant predict
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 06:24:38 PM
Then we ban the government.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 04:25:38 PM
banning bitcoins everywhere, and of course, their prohibition forms have different reasons.

economic, criminal, geographical, political, and other conditions, to be an analysis that must be solved well. and to until today, the government has yet to find a solution, so choosing to ban bitcoin in general.

and of course, the prohibition of bitcoin will affect market conditions and also affect every coin we have.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 01, 2018, 04:16:19 PM
If government ban bitcoin in any particular country then the bitcoin user of that country cannot convert their bitcoin in to that country fiat currency. If that happens then investors of that country suffer and this thing ultimately affects the global price of bitcoin in a negative way. The all bitcoin related application will stop on that country. Bitcoin not ban global so you can withdraw your bitcoin from your international bank or by paypal etc. If bitcoin ban in an Country then their is a effect show on the country economy which could be a positive effect or a negative effect.
Activity: 44
July 01, 2018, 04:11:12 PM
That will be the end of crypto but i dont see that happening its a decentralized digital currency. Though its currently ban in 6 countries Bolivia, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh and North Korea but No government on its own kill it without a collective ban.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
July 01, 2018, 03:41:44 PM
todays, the government is still analyzing the development of crypto, the government wants crypto to give a positive value to the economy of a country.

but I am optimistic that the public demand for all aspects of blockchain-based life will continue to increase, so, I think that crypto will be accepted by the state.

if, the world banning crypto and make FUD then certainly will affect every coin that is in our wallet. even your coin will have no value anymore.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 01, 2018, 03:31:35 PM
 This risky but great project, I mean crypto, will not die and will not be defeated! I am sure that he government will sooner or later accept it as the best currency option being convenient and safe. A lot of countries have accepted it
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
July 01, 2018, 03:02:38 PM
If Bitcoin is allowed to be what it was created to be there won't be much reason to fear such ban. Centralized services/exchanges remain Bitcoin biggest weak points. Massive lost of users  will follow after a ban. This will send the
whole market crashing down.  People will gradually adapt to the new reality afterwards. Real & better p2p/decentralized platforms will be developed and crypto will continue to thrive.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 01, 2018, 01:37:21 PM
indeed for now not many countries are willing to accept the existence of bitcoin because bitcoin is a new technology in terms of finance with a decentralized crypto or electronic system. and that is why governments of some countries have not been able to accept the existence of bitcoin as a means of transactions so they think there is no applicable taxation system. but actually in terms of a country's economic improvements I think bitcoin is very helpful as an alternative in terms of financial so the government should give a policy to bitcoin without just thinking about taxation issues.
Activity: 27
July 01, 2018, 01:26:45 PM
Thanks for these enlightening informations.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 01:22:27 PM
IN some countries bitcoin is still banned by government, but they cant do a shit , because people still use internet/vpn and bitcoin, so nothing really changes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
July 01, 2018, 01:20:59 PM
At the state level, a deportament of cryptovalts must be created, which will deal with taxes and control large amounts. Then from the introduction of cripto will be the replenishment of the country's budget and the grounds for the government to introduce cripto, otherwise in any way.
Only this does not appeal to the owners of crypto.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 01:08:05 PM
People are using crypto currency despite the fact that many governments do not like bitcoin and crypto.  Though there are several nations on the other hand; which have granted legal status to this currency.
Crypto currency is the future of the fiat.  In the years to come bitcoin /crypto will definitely replace current system of physical bank notes though not fully and there will be small percentage of fiat currency in usage.
Governments will slowly understand the necessity of crypto world though it may take few years.  Also do'nt worry; if you have some coins in your wallet and your country bans it's use you may to the other country for tourism where crypto is legalised.  No problem; enjoy and shop there.
But the question raised is very good.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 01:58:31 AM

It would be such an unfortunate move to the crypto world should governments ban Bitcoin. Most people have embraced crypto  and business are accepting it as a form of pay, if its Banned a lot will be affected, its however almost impossible as Governments world wide operate on different policies and some have already legalized it.
Activity: 85
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 01:36:26 AM
I think the government will not ban bitcoin in the future, because bitcoin improves the welfare of the public, and it also will not happen if the government blocks all existing wallets.

I know no governments which were aimed to maximize the welfare of the public Smiley
Regulators' main job is to remain regulators and keep power. Will Bitcoin help them do it? I doubt.
Activity: 104
March 18, 2018, 01:28:24 AM
I think it impossible!! Grin
Activity: 139
March 09, 2018, 07:28:45 PM
I think the government will not ban bitcoin in the future, because bitcoin improves the welfare of the public, and it also will not happen if the government blocks all existing wallets.
Activity: 167
March 09, 2018, 07:24:04 PM
While the government forbids my sense of goodness, it is true that bitcoin is very helpful in the economic growth of the people, because bitcoin has a very good impact on the finances and welfare of the people.
Activity: 186
Merit: 3
March 09, 2018, 07:09:55 PM
It would not have been possible if the government had done so, but if it had happened it would have been the destruction of bitcoin coin with the amount of coin or bitcoin lost in the block, and this was very bad.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
March 09, 2018, 06:50:37 PM
Bitcoin can't really be stopped now. The so called crypto bubble is so huge now that it can't burst...it is like air ballon and will fly high and higher in future. Now if Govt ban it, it will become a elite commodity which only rich or tech freaks will hold. In that context it can be precious and can only be used for money laundering, wealth hiding etc.
Pages:
Jump to: