Pages:
Author

Topic: What if the bull run started and ended in one night? - page 12. (Read 22043 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
And that can never be called 'bullrun' you can call that a pump in price ,there is a huge difference ,you know how bear is running presently ,that is how bullrun will run too, it stays longer and not one night, a one night bullrun never happened in the past and it will never in the future,there are names for it e.g ,pump ,bull trap or spike
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
I know it is basically impossible but what if, while you slept the bull run commenced and the price of Bitcoin climbs to $50k and then goes back to $3k just as you wake up. Then you see the charts for confirmation of what went down while you slumbered. What will you do by then? I want to hear your thoughts on this.  Grin
the comparison that you show is unlikely to happen to bitcoin in one night and that never happened in the history of bitcoin's rise and fall within 24 hours, this bitcoin trade that requires large funds to do that much pump and that is not possible.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
And in what way do you call that a bull run, that is only the bull jump. Bull run will don't just start and end overnight that's impossible, just like taking a real life bull to run and expect him to make the run within 10s that's not it, it has to start gradually so it can be call a bull run.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
In general, this of course is also possible, but I think that all the same it may happen that a very large number of people really believe that the market will start to rise again precisely by March of this year. Let's see, but confidence does not fade, we still believe in a miracle.
copper member
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
  That wouldn't really be considered a bull run.  It would probably just be defined as a spike.
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
If this really happened, I'm pretty sure that it's a exchange error or people mistake bought the coin in high price, but I'm sure that it's won't happen in real life, so I don't care it and I think a lot of investor will cry.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
This is not a bull run, this would be a pump and dump, and in the terms you are suggesting in your scenario it's impossible for that to happen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I don't think that would happen. It is absolutely impossible to have finished overnight when there is so much expectation. This money is not for 1 night.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
I know it is basically impossible but what if, while you slept the bull run commenced and the price of Bitcoin climbs to $50k and then goes back to $3k just as you wake up. Then you see the charts for confirmation of what went down while you slumbered. What will you do by then? I want to hear your thoughts on this.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: