Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT IF the GOVERNMENT wins over BITCOIN? - page 26. (Read 2549 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I have in my mind that if the government starts generating profits with bitcoin, then it would soon become a regulated currency, they would find a way to intervene the system and establish an order as established with the pocket currency of the stock exchange: Dollar,euro ... But I do not think this will benefit any of the current bitcoin users, otherwise it would ruin us.
Activity: 140
Many countries are taking harsh decisions against bitcoins. For instance, India has recently announced that banks will end relations with bitcoin exchnages in India. And they are plannign to launch their own coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
if they are going to be doing the regulation at the exchanges then it might be possible other than that it would be a very difficult task ....unless they will build a blockchain program to do this forcing us eventually to do KYC documentation , other than that governments cant participate because at the end of the day transactions are anonymous and i think its important to the governing structure for you to know exactly who your doing business with ,  its part of the accountability process.
Activity: 803
Merit: 500
Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

This is not an advice. It's simply a shared idea.

How about you? What do you have in mind? Undecided

I like what you're saying. You are trying to say that we need to diversify which is a much a better safer approach than putting all eggs in one basket. The future is quiet unpredictable no matter how we predict it there are still these changes that might sprout out so accuracy of predictions aren't that certain though there are these things that we can be sure about. By acknowledging every possibilities that might arise someday, it is a good idea to split your wealth in multiple forms.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
still havent decided what to do. lets see what happens. as soon as i get some sense i will start clearing

If all the governent agreed to regulate or ban this thing then that’s the time i will make action but for now I will focus on having more good coins because right now its too cheap and the future are still bright for cryptocurrecy.
Activity: 25
still havent decided what to do. lets see what happens. as soon as i get some sense i will start clearing
Activity: 28
The regulaions have some good points like many dark ponzis and some ICOs will be baned and some will be restricted too
Activity: 26
I am going to sell out my stocks as soon as possible within the next dump so that i am fresh to take new decision
Activity: 125
Obviously, the country’s ban on Bitcoin is a very bad news for the industry. This will cause Bitcoin prices to continue to fall, but I still think Bitcoin will erupt again and let us look forward to it.
Activity: 29
I have invested a huge amount of money recently during the dip; please dont make me suicide because the news is terrific
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
well the majority says that the governments can`t stop the crypto craze because of blockchain... but what I think is that we have to secure ourselves also with other investments as governments can be insane and do anything when you correspond with their interests.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
now, after 72Y of peace, we have weekest govements ever
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

BTC is that cryptocurrency that has numerous of advantages and is popular world wide and has millions of investors but the only problem with BTC is that there is no governing body over it and this is the reason why government has not centralize it but if this news is true that in the year 2018, it will be take over by the government then obviously this is the very good news though there are some issues that every investor will feel is the issue of freedom but above all, it's centralization is very necessary to that more and more people can take the advantages of BTC.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100

Just like what other said, there is no competition or battle between the government or the fiat money and cryptocurrency. In fact cryptocurrency and fiat money have different uses, it also have disadvantages and advantages. For me, just believe what you want to believe and do such things that bitcoin will also benefits to you.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Actually everything are possible in this world for the new technology but i think that regulation for the cryptocurrency want to implement by the world Security and exchange commission are not easy, impossible to implement that for this year because need to study how to control the cryptos as volatile currency but it is possible to become regulated for long time study and researching how to control cryptos as volatile, do not worry mate just enjoy your freedom now as cryptocurrency investor wait for the announcement what will happen if cryptocurrency become regulated.
Hoping have good result for us if cryptocurrency finish to study by the government authority about regulation.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

This is truth that we can make much but we are in fear that governments can win over the cryptourrency market .
But still with lots of legalised rules in many big economic countries we are in favour to use cryptourrency with less fear .
And also here we can see that every time dump in the market of cryptourrency is due to the reason is negative news about cryptourrency and also I can see that most of the people are trying to make much profit as they can because they are having panic feeling that anything may happen in future with the use of cryptourrency .
But still with the ban we have some options of use our cryptourrency in another world i.e if we found that government ban the bitcoin then we shouldn't get into panic sell but we should hold our assets to sell after better stability to sell in outside of your country where it is legalised .
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
ahmm its depend on overnment... many government acccepting crypto currency now. other are not so would you clarify your question?? because theres country government accepting and other are not..
There is no competition between the governments and the crypto currency, the competition is between the central banking sector and the decentralized monetary system. The economic super powers of the world which include Germany, Great Britain and United States haven’t put any kind of restriction on the bitcoin, but they are only monitoring the situation for the future adoption of the economic system.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Governments have 0 chance against cryptocurrencies. There will always be some coins to replace. For example anon coins: monero and zcash. We shouldn't worry about bitcoin. Also I believe governments will always stay friendly to btc.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

what i think is that there are two different topics here.
one is the bans of ICOs and all the scams that has been going on and strict regulations that will be required for them.
another is the subject that you used here but didn't even talk about it yourself. and that is the usage of a decentralized cryptocurrency which is bitcoin.

the first one is a must and it will happen all around the world without any exceptions. and the second one is not really something to worry about. the dumb bans on bitcoin has only happened in less than 1% of the world and the rest have accepted it officially or unofficially.
Activity: 106
I think if bitcoin becomes a currency, then it must be controlled by the government. At present, many countries’ governments do not allow it to exist because they cannot control it. Therefore, many countries now prohibit it.
Pages:
Jump to: