Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT IF the GOVERNMENT wins over BITCOIN? - page 4. (Read 2516 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
governments can do whatever they want, they still didn't wanted to create a revoolution over it because it is useless, but let's be honest, if all the governments partner up together, they can easily make bitcoin disappear.
Activity: 210
Yo, if it happens bitcoin will be in control by the government and ultimately in control by the upper classes who want to earn a profit solely for their own.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
if government will win. I think bitcoin will continue. Because government cannot kill bitcoin but he can banned to his country. Bitcoin can only be kill if no one will invest to him
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

This is not an advice. It's simply a shared idea.

How about you? What do you have in mind? Undecided

Government are more focus on ICO token regulation because there are many ICO scam that really needs a regulation and I think it is a good action by the government to lessen the scam ICO in the environment. I don't think that the government can control cryptocurrency because every government have their own laws which contradicts in every country or government.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

The government has all the capability to win over bitcoin but the power gathered from all those people who are currently investing in bitcoin can take the government down for sure. The bitcoin community is growing continuously day by day so we should not worry about the government anymore instead we should just focus with our investments and show the government the good deeds bitcoin can make for each and everyone of us.
Activity: 224
I think this is the biggest problem governments have with bitcoin is that the cannot control it an is why they want to discredit it as much as possible. It would be a different story if they had the lions share of it.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

As of now, we can say that the government is still more powerful than bitcoin but sooner or later, things will change and the government will be left with no choice but to accept bitcoin. Some countries has already banned bitcoin but that doesn't mean it will stay that way forever. Turning down bitcoin will surely cause rage and destruction for a certain country if ever.
Activity: 322
It doesn't matter if they win it because the ideas has taken root in people's mind and you can't kill an idea
If government wants to take command over the currency they should use no need to be afraid of this kinda news, it is the idea of people and made by an ordinary one, no need to be afraid as it is for our future. It will rise more and more with passage of time infect we can say it is the coming new currency, now bitcoin has mixed in the blood of investors it can never be remove from our life with government.
Activity: 98
If bitcoin is defeated by many governments in many countries, then bitcoin will be more difficult to develop and will decrease in value.
Activity: 19
Merit: 4
If government wins over bitcoin then I think it will defeat the purpose of making the bitcoin. It will soon lose popularity and value
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Government really can't stop us for  using Bitcoin, moreover if we convert it to fiat then withdraw it, the government have no way to trace and find us anyhow. They cannot break the Blockchain technology which Bitcoin is using so it's  impossible for the  government to wins over bitcoin.  Instead, I would like to see the governments coming together and come up with a regulation that would protect the users from scammers rather than thinking about shutting it down.  
Activity: 205
It will never be happen. We the bitcoiners can prove it. We will promote more bitcoin so that Government will not win over bitcoin. Bitcoin saves us and we love it.
Activity: 26

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not the only digital money. The concept behind going cashless adopted by major world power is the same concept that has empowered digital money to thrive. Digital money will never go extinct. It can only evolve into something else.
Activity: 247
 in my own opinion if this things happen theres a two posible happen on bitcoin. first bitcoin can go crash because most of the governments are against on bitcoin. and second is bitcoin will be controlled of all the governments and be the manipulator of the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

regulations of cryptocurrencies is not necesssarily a bad thing, I see it as a necessary step. If governemts wouldn't be trying to regulate bitcoin,they would be trying to shut it down, which is not happening.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
maybe they will not close the bitcoin. but the thing I fear most is if the government levies a high tax on bitcoins. for some reason, which can't be denied anymore.
Activity: 66
That's why Anonymous coins with zPos technology will succeed.
Blockchain brings real democracy and bitcoin it's kind of red pill for people who get what it's all about
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
It doesn't matter if they win it because the ideas has taken root in people's mind and you can't kill an idea
Activity: 112
If the government win over Bitcoin then it is like we're back to basic wherein they totally control the flow of the Bitcoin price like the paper money and the dynamic of it is not longer feel, no more frustration, no more excitement, just we depend on the news to see the BTC price on a daily basis..
Activity: 196

The state has a great desire to control all cash flows. We are under great pressure from his side. Governments are not interested in having people freely dispose of their savings. We are agitated to carry deposits in banks. And people who have a crypto currency are not under the control of the state. This is the main reason why governments are unwilling to legalize cryptothermics. But this is a matter of time.
Pages:
Jump to: