Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT IF the GOVERNMENT wins over BITCOIN? - page 7. (Read 2516 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
if the government succeeds in controlling the bitcoin circulation and succeeds in bitcoin it seems like bitcoin will be a place to play the price game to make the people will fall poor again, I hope the government will not be able to master bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

This is not an advice. It's simply a shared idea.

How about you? What do you have in mind? Undecided

You are right, The Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) is planning to create a regulation about the crypto. I think they need more years before they publish the provision to the public about their plan on the crypto. The issues of this there are some ICO is fraud, so they want to create a new regulation on it. We don’t know what will happen if they publish the law in the community it might good to the future or not.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, they can stop bitcoin, but they can regulate bitcoin. Yes, SEC has the power to do it, but they can’t stop the internet. Yes, at this rate government can win over bitcoin because they have the jurisdiction to do it, but stopping the internet to make sure that bitcoin will also end is very impossible. The government can win over bitcoin but at the end of the day bitcoin will continue and will not end even that happen.   Smiley 
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
The word that is being spread about the authorities that has started a fight adainst cryprocurrencies is a bit exaggarated and somebody makes it look much more serious than it actually is. So I doubt that the government will be able to stop such strong movement as the crypto currency market.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
All government care about is  how to charge taxes, therefore I don't think the government will wins over BITCOIN as long as they get what they want!
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
This is a great idea well shared. Also investing fiat currencies will also help in  times where you have not access to what has been accumulated on your blockchain. Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 60
Even though every countries  government knows bitcoin they wont win over bitcoin.Because this id one of the proof of futures freedom using technologies created by our genius  people and its really more advantage.But hopefully government will legalize by all countries because its really helpful to everyone
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
I think it's hard enough for a government to make bitcoin dead if people can support and convince the government. We can convince a government not to take over bitcoin by giving positive feedback and samples on the use of bitcoin. And improve the security system and increase the usefulness of bitcoin in a system of government in a country.
Activity: 392
Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

For me i think from the present time until the government is in control of Bicoin for a long time. And we can do much to improve it. Or simply can make it better in the eyes of others. Besides, everything will remain secret and safe until the government takes control of it completely. So, I still choose Bitcoin to invest
Activity: 347

I think if government wins over bitcoin it will have a tax on it because we all know that our government wants to have a tax on it. Other said that if government wins over bitcoin it will be banned but for me it will not happened.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
If the government wins the bitcoin then the bitcoin may be less used. Bitcoin will not be the official currency for daily use as predicted by experts. In some countries like Vietnam the government recommends not to play bitcoin to avoid losing money.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
now the technology can not be defeated in any way, progress will not be stop, crypto anarchists will not allow the state to control bitocoin Cool
The anarchist can do anything and if a state decide that they wanted to curb the flow of money into bitcoin, it is possible, the real vision of bitcoin is to allow each and every citizen of this globe to be able to trade and that is how we become completely decentralized.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I do not think that government will win over bitcoin because the governments are for the benefit of people and people like to use bitcoin. In this situation governments will if order some regulations but they will not be able to ban it as people will reject their idea and the government will not be supported then and that government will be considered as the failed government.
Activity: 434
Bitcoin is one of the best ways to deal with the government and tax sides, but they will not be able to influence it, since the blockchain system is one of the most reliable ones, so no one will stop the bitkoyn, even the government.
Activity: 231
Cryptocurrency will win thanks to blockchain technology. Today, cryptocurrency is the essence of discussions in most political and social forums.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Well, not all government are against bitcoin, even the other government will won over bitcoin they will hard for them to make it disappear though it’s too late because there are many user and stores accept bitcoin they will hard for them to make it happen.
Activity: 249

Yes you're right. A lot of government of different countries are now trying to end bitcoin by simply banning it so as much as possible we should start investing with physical properties because we didn't when will bitcoin last. Always remember that we can't stop the government of what are they going to do with bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

I think that it will be a bad idea if the government can put regulations such as taxes on bitcoin. Bitcoin is created to operate independently because it is created for the public and not for the government. Putting taxes on it will just make everything more expensive and probably not worth investing anymore.
Activity: 602
Maybe now the government will be able to restrain the adoption of bitcoin, but this confrontation will not last forever and eventually cryptocurrencies will be accepted in most countries of the world. I'm sure.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This technology will be adopted sooner or later, as people use bitcoin more and more, and eventually we will win, I hope.
Pages:
Jump to: