Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 36. (Read 71398 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley

i like trazer coin, litecoin,  BCH coin and ETH coins. really it is very good coins for earning. i had nearly more coins. and i have some more trading profit also.and also i have NEO, ARK and waves as a long investment.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
shoutofgaia
I have been POS-mining HEAT for a good time now. They have a decentralized exchange in the wallet so easy to trade against BTC. And HEAT is about to be listed to Cryptonia this week so more buzz coming that way. Here is a study of HEAT mining and ROI.

HEAT can be acquired at www.heatwallet.com
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
I like Trezar Coin. It's very young coin and pretty cheap right now. Dev is really hardworking. It also has good community, you should check their ann thread
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Hi,

I am looking into some POS coins to invest in and since i am mining zec cash 24/7 so i think is good to run POSwallet as well.

Currently looking at Bitbean, Blackcoin, Syndicate and Reddcoin so other POS coins are good to look into it?

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
TZC PoS/PoW. Tt's fairly new and thus cheap, has a nice growing community. Fixed reward so if you got the block you get all the 100 coins of it.
If you got a 24/7 staking machine you should deffinitly take a look at it.
Activity: 224
RAIN is at a 3 week low right now, a great time to buy and find out how much fun it is to stake.

Grin

Yeah it is so that is why I bought some more from trading profits. We can never have too much RAIN lol. MAY has been staking well for me as I average 4 to 7 stakes per day with just over 80k staking and at the current price its a nice daily passive income along with RAIN. Just need a few good staking coins and anyone can earn a good amount of btc each day. Along with 808 coin which I earn a stake every 9 to 10 days.

Good tip, I think I will have a closer look at RAIN and 808. As you said, one can never have too much RAIN  Grin
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
RAIN is at a 3 week low right now, a great time to buy and find out how much fun it is to stake.

Grin

Yeah it is so that is why I bought some more from trading profits. We can never have too much RAIN lol. MAY has been staking well for me as I average 4 to 7 stakes per day with just over 80k staking and at the current price its a nice daily passive income along with RAIN. Just need a few good staking coins and anyone can earn a good amount of btc each day. Along with 808 coin which I earn a stake every 9 to 10 days.
Activity: 27
Presently, am staking Gokucoin, Vulcanocoin, Buzzcoin and Ember... Have made over 3btc profit from staking...POS is the future Wink Wink
Activity: 14
I have heard Rain has a great ROI.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

Grin
Activity: 2
I have neo,ark and Waves as a long term investment.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Kangeroobits is looking interesting with a new wallet that is supposed to replace the old one:

"5% random 3% from then superblocks every 5000 blocks with reward x10 and random superblocks min reward x2 max x5 random frequence but minimun 1 superblock every 1000 blocks  block time 300 sec fast transaction reducing confirmations to minimum."

Not sure if the new one will work but it's interesting to have another decent paying random staking wallet like RAIN.

Activity: 41
DMD

https://bit.diamonds/

only 4,38 million coin cap

~ 25% staking reward

a nice and steady climbing over the last months
Activity: 218
GRWI
I have over 800 coins in my wallet. 3-4 stakes a day, 0.8 GRWI per stake makes a good return already, if the price goes up and stakes to 1.8 GRWI, it will be even better. Real project backing underdeveloped industry. I like it. I like it a lot!
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
Deeponion is good. Decred is also great. Radium (RADS) is interesting if you don't have much cash and want a small project with potential.
Activity: 57
You should firstly tell us which proof-of-stake coins you have already tried and which did not work for you. I personally prefer WAVES and Qora. Also NEM what is actually not a POS but POI.

how can I POI  with NEM?

As the interview with the creator of Nem, seems to POI you need around 10k coins, and make transactions with another address with 10k too. So you can increase your rank in the blockchain and "harvest" more coins;
In a few words, the more transactions you make, more chances to gather coins.
Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club

i think that goku will do good as other high pos coins like ember, buzz & b3. this is because many people are buying them.
Activity: 392
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
PoSToken is a interesting coin to stake right now. Theyre still in an early stage and the airdrop is still running to claim some for free. They plan to launch a wallet in the next couple of month for the staking system. You can stake this coin via MEW right now!
Activity: 756
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
OmiseGo (OMG)
Can You give some insight about it? I was seeing it at top charts last weeks but didn't know much about it. Why it's so popular?

Since when is OMG a POS coin ? Isn't it an ERC20 token or am I missing something ?
You are completely right.
Debil decided to advertise...

That it's an ecr20 token doesn't mean it's not possible.

First POS coin on eth network is already released and in the process of distributing now through airdrop.
The community is getting big as well, all bitcointalk members can join here

thread link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpostokenfirst-pos-smart-contract-tokenlending-platform-available-2110712
Pages:
Jump to: