Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 38. (Read 71398 times)

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

Check out CRAVE and PIVX and other masternode coins on https://masternodes.pro/, they have a decent return and more stability because of the locked up capital.

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Buzz coin is the best atm, EMB, 808 are good as well. check a blog called POS-monkey.

Buzz coin is okay however I would still put 808 coin ahead of it only because there is less 808 coins circulating compared to Buzz coin, EMB and most other high APR pos coins. 808 coin still has a lot of room to move unlike all the other high APR coins out there. It is good to see Buzz come back as it was almost dead thanks to many people promoting it on Twitter and now POS monkey is working with the dev to help out with developments so I do think it has a future but right now I think 808 coin is better.

What is the minimum amount of Buzzcoin do  i need to store in my wallet to enable staking? Is it 100k, 500k or 1M buzzcoin?

I made a stake with 35K a few days ago.  It might be 50,000 now.  Caution against buying on Yobit.  They just froze the wallet.  You can buy it cheaper there but who knows if ever when you can take it out.  They have many frozen wallets there.  I bought one coin there at 1 Sat when everywhere else was 6 sat.  It's been frozen a month now.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
i invested on them 0.50 btc 10 days ago. now i have 1.37 btc   Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink  pos is the future!!!!

Awesome! Glad to see that you've obtained quick results investing in the altcoins you've mentioned earlier. Seeing this myself, I'd say that PoS is quite convenient to make profit without any effort involved (unlike mining).

Coins like Embercoin, Diamond, RAIN, and Japancoin have extremely attractive stake rates and may become a profitable journey for anyone who's willing to invest into them. Currently, Embercoin has the highest rates, so I'll give it a try to see if I could double my investment.

Things aside, there is another good coin to invest into (although it is not PoS) which gives you nice rewards if you hold it for the long term. This one is called Hodlcoin and so far, it has made me quite a decent amount of money just by "hodling" the coins into my wallet for a year.

Nevertheless, as well as you do, I believe that PoS is the future. Just take a look at ETH which will make the switch towards PoS, making it better than ever. Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Buzz coin is the best atm, EMB, 808 are good as well. check a blog called POS-monkey.

Buzz coin is okay however I would still put 808 coin ahead of it only because there is less 808 coins circulating compared to Buzz coin, EMB and most other high APR pos coins. 808 coin still has a lot of room to move unlike all the other high APR coins out there. It is good to see Buzz come back as it was almost dead thanks to many people promoting it on Twitter and now POS monkey is working with the dev to help out with developments so I do think it has a future but right now I think 808 coin is better.

What is the minimum amount of Buzzcoin do  i need to store in my wallet to enable staking? Is it 100k, 500k or 1M buzzcoin?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
OmiseGo (OMG)
Can You give some insight about it? I was seeing it at top charts last weeks but didn't know much about it. Why it's so popular?
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
OmiseGo (OMG)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Can a coin be distributed free of charge can not be great? Who says that?
You tell why you do not participate in airdrop and you know nothing!

Byteball also makes free airdrops and looks at how big its market is.

Deep Onion was born just two months ago, has the largest community and the fastest growing here on bitcointalk, has a limited supply of coins, 10% POS for year, TOR network integrated into its system, Deepsend and mobile wallet mobile on and capitalizes only 3.5m $.

Look at other anonymous coins, their community and their development over time ... and then tell me where DEEP ONION can come in a year from now.
I tell you, x100 from today
Activity: 140

High POS does not always mean good coin. Indeed often POSs so high means unsustainable inflation .... if you take the money at the beginning you can make money but after that it gets harder.

POSs such as Deep Onion are the best and they are acceptable .... they give% that decrease after one year and are sustainable by the community and the market!
Deep Onion - This coin is distributed free of charge - what is the meaning of its PoS?
This garbage that quickly dies!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

High POS does not always mean good coin. Indeed often POSs so high means unsustainable inflation .... if you take the money at the beginning you can make money but after that it gets harder.

POSs such as Deep Onion are the best and they are acceptable .... they give% that decrease after one year and are sustainable by the community and the market!
Activity: 475
Ember coin pos: 7200% (till 31 october) then will be 720% always a lot!
b3 coin: insane pos : 10.000 from block 60k to block 80k if i dont wrong still are at block 62k about 70 days till reach block 80k so good staking  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
buzz coin 100% pos
mouse coin also very good you stake like a beast!!!
ukcoin too

you say neblio but neblio just give 100% year so is not the best right now ihmo, or i wrong something?  Huh
look all the prices ember and b3 are amazing

haha yes only 10% but your listed coins are all shit coin with no real value. i can fork any coin with 999999999% stake reward but she still a shity coin.

Activity: 756
b3 coin: insane pos : 10.000 from block 60k to block 80k if i dont wrong still are at block 62k about 70 days till reach block 80k so good staking  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
buzz coin 100% pos
ukcoin too

you say neblio but neblio just give 100% year so is not the best right now ihmo, or i wrong something?  Huh
look all the prices ember and b3 are amazing
Activity: 475
right now its NEBLIO. Currently very cheap and buy now before hitting major exchanges. POS is 10% and team + community is very active

nebl.io/slack if you want to join
Activity: 224
I second that. I just made very good profit by selling BUZZ stakes.  Grin
Activity: 756
best coins actually with best pos stake are:

buzz coin 100% pos
ukcoin too

Awesome! This list of PoS coins are highly attractive with their huge stake rates. I like the fact that Ember coin has the most rates, making it ideal for quick profits within a short time. While it is not ideal for long term investing due to this inflationary rates, it could serve as a nice tool to help you expand your capital without having to wait for a long time.

As per the other coins you've mentioned, they have good features like Insanecoin with its masternodes rewards. Being similar to Dash, makes it quite attractive for anyone to both stake and start earning from masternodes right away.

Nevertheless, the list of good PoS coins to invest into becomes bigger each day, leaving us with a wide array of options to choose from that will help us build our way towards constant profit streams in the future. Just my opinion Smiley

i invested on them 0.50 btc 10 days ago. now i have 1.37 btc   Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink  pos is the future!!!!
Activity: 12
I am trying out Bottlecaps:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241445.3460;topicseen

It's an older coin with a community and has 200% POS.

I also just got into Bottlecaps to see how well it stakes. I started with 100k and if all goes well I plan to add more to my stack. I read that it takes 15 days before the coins mature but if we have a large amount we should stake in no time so I'm hoping 100k is enough to stake right away once the 15 days is up.

I also just got into PlatinumBar which is 230% APR, low marketcap and circulating supply. The dev is active and open to suggestions on future developments of the coin.

just went to bottlecap thread found that they give only 4% every 15 days not much.....
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
best coins actually with best pos stake are:

buzz coin 100% pos
ukcoin too

Awesome! This list of PoS coins are highly attractive with their huge stake rates. I like the fact that Ember coin has the most rates, making it ideal for quick profits within a short time. While it is not ideal for long term investing due to this inflationary rates, it could serve as a nice tool to help you expand your capital without having to wait for a long time.

As per the other coins you've mentioned, they have good features like Insanecoin with its masternodes rewards. Being similar to Dash, makes it quite attractive for anyone to both stake and start earning from masternodes right away.

Nevertheless, the list of good PoS coins to invest into becomes bigger each day, leaving us with a wide array of options to choose from that will help us build our way towards constant profit streams in the future. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 29
POSW - They have dividends and masternodes coming in the next couple of months.

New team + Whitepaper being released next week apparently

https://posw.io/
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Why nobody said about Decred (DCR)? It`s Pow+Pos but have a many pools. As for now - min amount for start using pool (POS) is 65 coins (~1600$ by current course).
Activity: 9
I am staking Embercoin and Rain (Condesate)

I have the following questions:

- Until the 1st of oktober ember has 7200% staking percentage. What if you start staking today and you don't stake before the first of oktober, but your first stake is after the 1st of oktober what percentage will you get?

- From what day the staking time will be accumulated? Is that from the day the coins are mature until you hit a stake? And after the first stake, Will it be the day of last stake?

Activity: 140
Guys are certainly good that you are talking about projects, but all projects that have more than 25% are pure water deception and their inflation will kill them.
All this is known, these projects are for a short time for those who learned about them first, then entering the project with a large% is a big risk.
Real projects that will be in demand:
1) MonacoCoin (XMCC)
2) Spectrecoin[XSPEC] TOR+OBFS4
3) Diamond (DMD)
This is my opinion based on studying the history of projects and their community!
Pages:
Jump to: