Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 35. (Read 71398 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 128
Guys I am thinking to invest in to goku coin.
But wondering whether the current price is too expensive or not.
Could you tell me your opinion.

I am interested in the coin, because of its high interest.
1000% and in November it gonna be 5000%.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
My Twitter
URL: https://twitter.com/AlertAirDrop1
BlogURL: www.alertairdrop.jp*
 Blogs and Twitter send information in multiple languages. Please refer!
Do you want to see Air Drop Alert in multiple languages?
I would like to see it in any xountry too.
It seems there is a popular Goku Coin Fork & Burn (old currency), it is more expensive.
I will immediately share information with Twitter above.
See it! Later, recently I am addicted to
【 808 coins! 】
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 1532606.0
This is POS currency, so just having it has more and more money!【808% !!】 It's a calculation that more than 2% of money a day falls! Please check it!
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
My current favourite POS coins that I hold are as follows:

Waves - Their Leasing means that you dont have to keep the client running to generate more, they also airdrop new ICO coins into your wallet for holding the waves on their client.

DeepOnion - it has a 10% gain each year, high speculation so the price could sky.

Deeponion is very trashy. But waves is a good pos coin. NEO also is very good if you're looking for a pos coin. It gives gas to the holders. But the rewarding system of waves is more incentive for me.

Good news, bad news.  Good news, I asked in WAVES Slack if anyone knew if you need to have the WAVES wallet open to get the staking reward, and they say you don't need to.    Bad news, if you don't have 10K WAVES, you can't stake.
But you can lease to pool and still get rewards via dPOS
Yes with Waves you earn waves and others tokens by leasing your waves to a pool. It's very easy, you can do it with the web wallet and you can stop the lease whenever you want. BTW the minimum treshold will be only 1000 waves to get a node in the next release.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Waves - Their Leasing means that you dont have to keep the client running to generate more, they also airdrop new ICO coins into your wallet for holding the waves on their client.

DeepOnion - it has a 10% gain each year, high speculation so the price could sky.

Deeponion is very trashy. But waves is a good pos coin. NEO also is very good if you're looking for a pos coin. It gives gas to the holders. But the rewarding system of waves is more incentive for me.

Good news, bad news.  Good news, I asked in WAVES Slack if anyone knew if you need to have the WAVES wallet open to get the staking reward, and they say you don't need to.    Bad news, if you don't have 10K WAVES, you can't stake.
But you can lease to pool and still get rewards via dPOS
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

Activity: 336
Ether would not be a bad pick, since it's a coin which is established already. Compared to so smaller cap coins
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Been staking HEAT with an average of 4,5 % per month. Has been good to me so far Smiley

also there are quite some improvements coming up.

With new Hardfork coming up next week, balance can be leased to stake without risk Wink
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Kangeroobits is looking interesting with a new wallet that is supposed to replace the old one:

"5% random 3% from then superblocks every 5000 blocks with reward x10 and random superblocks min reward x2 max x5 random frequence but minimun 1 superblock every 1000 blocks  block time 300 sec fast transaction reducing confirmations to minimum."

Not sure if the new one will work but it's interesting to have another decent paying random staking wallet like RAIN.

I'm staking well with the new Kangeroobits wallet.  You can only buy the new forked coin at Novaexchange. 
Activity: 280
Hello. Take a look at ARK, RISE  or Shift (super cheap at the moment). Although they are DPOS  but i find the idea with the delegates interesting

Cheers
Activity: 95
I think Trezar (TZC) is a real opportunity.
It's a very new coin, still very cheap and it has a mixed PoW/PoS system with an innovative "0% PoS".
The website is very helpful and informative, and the whitepaper is just about to be revealed in a few days ...
https://trezarcoin.com/

Still not trading in the famous trex, polo, ... so it can be a real future booster.

Except BTC, TZC is my biggest holding ... HODL for a long time
Activity: 281
Merit: 250

Activity: 465
Merit: 250
shoutofgaia
It is going to be listed on Cryptopia, not Cryptonia Smiley

Yeah, that was what I tried to say Cheesy
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

10%??? a year? cool story bro but Bitbean gets 1%+ a week. Extended out: double the money in less than 2 years.

Waves sounds interesting, how much of a return?

and if keeping the client running is an issue put it on GPU mining rig that's on all the time anyway. Mine on the GPUs and stake on the CPU. It boosts the profitability and thus hastens ROI on the rig.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101

Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Bitbean is still the king. It's my most favoritist thing in the crypto sphere.
Activity: 151
yes..blk got 1.5 fixed block reward but not sure how much to have so can have a good daily payout
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
At the moment I think BLK is good to invest in longterm
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
It is going to be listed on Cryptopia, not Cryptonia Smiley

I have been POS-mining HEAT for a good time now. They have a decentralized exchange in the wallet so easy to trade against BTC. And HEAT is about to be listed to Cryptonia this week so more buzz coming that way. Here is a study of HEAT mining and ROI.

HEAT can be acquired at www.heatwallet.com
Activity: 87
it's Artoken by Cappasity Ecosystem.. You can have stake on this
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley

i like trazer coin, litecoin,  dekado coin and element coins. really it is very good coins for earning. i had nearly more coins. and i have some more trading profit also.and also i have NEO, ARK and waves as a long investment.
I never heard them all and in my opinion the best choice should be the major coin such as ethereum and neo, But i remember ethereum was pow token in this time but i sure about to invest in the neo because that was the best pos token in this time run on its platform.
Pages:
Jump to: