Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best signature bounty campaign for newbie - page 2. (Read 1763 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
It is unfortunate to tell you that almost all of the bounty activities do not support the newbie level. If you want to participate, you must try to upgrade to Jr.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Signatures for beginner members are currently very difficult because beginners are mostly called maker spam posters, so if you want to join a signature campaign, you must increase your rank to the minimum Jr by getting 1merit
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
this is a forum rule, as long as we are in this forum we must obey even though we like to know or not. signature campaign for the minimum rank is Jr. member even now I see a new bounty requiring a minimum member. for me this is legitimate because this is the right of a bounty manager, but is this necessary for the survival of the bitcointalk community
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
there is few signature for newbies
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Hello I am looking for bounty campaign which allows to participate newbies for  their signature campaign.
many projects currently use rules to participate in the signature campaign that's is, Jr. member. for a newbie I find it difficult to find a bounty campaign for them. because now  Jr. member it is minimum for they can participate.
Hmm, not really. Usually, the sig campaigns that are currently running in the Services Section right now requires Member and up. Are you aware of even aware of that? The Jr. Member slot was removed in most of the campaigns probably because the majority of the rank of being said were spammers too: which is true in the reality.

Ps: Just to be clear, I'm not into Low Rank Discrimination. I'm just only stating what I (maybe others too) have observed. 
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
Hello I am looking for bounty campaign which allows to participate newbies for  their signature campaign.
if you are newbie just focus for grow up your rank, don't think about signature bounty for now, just grow your account minimum your rank hit the Member
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Nowadays in this forum dude, are very strict when it comes to ranking. Like what theymos said in the announcement here that you can only be a Jr. member if you have at least 1 merit. Then, most of the signature now also accepting from Jr. member and sometimes they're lowest rank accepting was Member only few signature campaign which are accepting Newbies. But even you're a newbie I think you can still partake in joining sin some other campaign, like translation, blog, Fb and twitter if you have skills any of these things.
Activity: 55
It very difficult for newbies now to find a good bounty but here is ternion bounty campaign that offer a good stakes to newbies where payment were made every two weeks
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41773542
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
because of the new rules of the forum, the newbies can no longer set signature or wear signature of the campaigns, you should be rank up at least jr. member so you can set signature, in order to rank up you should have 1 merit for this. You can join social media campaigns even you are newbie rank.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
the best buddy bounty at the moment I know
But Buddy Bounty doesn't accept newbies ...
suggestion increase your account rank at least rank member
or you can follow a Facebook or Twitter campaign
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
I think the best signature campaign for now is securix because I feel there is no good bounty campaign at this time and maybe the bounty campaign will collapse in the near future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Now, it’s over. Unfortunately. Refer to the rules and concretize your efforts to develop more fertile crypto land. You need to make more efforts with the report generation into the trash. Enhanced with JR and you are freed.
Activity: 731
many projects currently use rules to participate in the signature campaign that's is, Jr. member. for a newbie I find it difficult to find a bounty campaign for them. because now  Jr. member it is minimum for they can participate.
Activity: 304
Hello friend, it is very scarce to see a company with the signature campaign to invite newbie for signature campaign job,it is better for you to upgrade and wait for your turn.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Try to level up your rank, become Junior Member and you can follow the bounty with Junior Member requirement for their Signature Campaign. There is still a lot Signature Campaign for Junior Member out there although Merit System has been implemented

how to get up  Junior Member

To rank up to Jr Member level you only have to make a post/comments in any thread here un the fourum. You need 30 actuvity to be able to  a junior member, you can see the number of your activity your profile. Then merits credit to those contructively commented or posted.
Activity: 157
Signature campaigns for newbie's are around but aren't so popular as other ranks. Best try to rank up - there is information on how to do this on other threads. Just do a search and you should find it.
Activity: 112
Try to level up your rank, become Junior Member and you can follow the bounty with Junior Member requirement for their Signature Campaign. There is still a lot Signature Campaign for Junior Member out there although Merit System has been implemented

how to get up  Junior Member
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
It seems to me that with such rank it is not necessary to participate in subscription campaigns.
1.  such campaigns are very few.
2. With this rank, you will earn very few tokens...

Activity: 336