Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best signature bounty campaign for newbie - page 3. (Read 1744 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Hello I am looking for bounty campaign which allows to participate newbies for  their signature campaign.

I've got the perfect signature campaign for you : PECUNIO.
They allow newbies in their signature bounty

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-pecunio-blockchain-investments-safe-and-easy-2197521

I'm looking for signature campaigns for newbie like this ... thank you. If i do Twitter campaign is better
Activity: 294
if you want to participate in signature campaign but if your rank is newbie I think you are not qualified because some of bounty their requirements is to have a higher rank like Jr.Member up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I think there is no signature bounty for newbie you need first to have a higher rank at least jr.member to qualified to join any any signature campaign I prefer to join social media campaign now then if you have a higher rank you can join signature campaign.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
You do not find signature campaign fit into your rank, that's true. Please rank first so you can sign up for the Bounty campaign signature. However, you can join Facebook and Twitter Bounty campaigns as long as you have many Followers and friends. Thanks.
Activity: 84
rarely bounty campaign that includes newbies to join in the bounty campaign, but for now I found one that is konios, in there newbies can join in the signature campaign
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Hello I am looking for bounty campaign which allows to participate newbies for  their signature campaign.

Some bounty will accepted newbie rank for signature campaign, but you can raise your rank to jr.member because its will be easier to looking for signature campaign.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
It's too low rank to be participated as the signature ambassador of project. Really dont know why actually cos it doesnt matter cos adv is seen by everyone Tongue
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
There are no signature campaign for newbie so I think it's totally impossible to find out the best signature bounty campaign for newbie Smiley. Why don't you spend more time to rise your account rank to at least Jr. Member? If your rank were Jr. Member, everything would be different Grin
I fully support your opinion, because in the first place you need to really improve your rank as a junior member. This will enable you to increase the percentage of your earnings, as well as reduce the time for searching for a bounty campaign for newbie.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
There are no signature campaign for newbie so I think it's totally impossible to find out the best signature bounty campaign for newbie Smiley. Why don't you spend more time to rise your account rank to at least Jr. Member? If your rank were Jr. Member, everything would be different Grin
Activity: 52
For newbie try Airdrop or for Bounty try Bronix Bounty, Bitbose Bounty.
Activity: 322
I'm participating in the bounty campaign of the REMM project. They pay a fixed number of tokens a week, tokens are already on  exchanges.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
I am sorry but you really got to work on your profile first before enrolling in signature bounties.
Consider the example of a new person who has recently joined bitcointalk and is asking for advice. Would he ever trust advice of a newbie user over advice of a Senior or Hero member? Hence, 99% of the campaigns wouldn't let newbies participate in them.
You have to be at least Jr Member in order to be eligible for most of the campaigns and at least a Full member to be eligible for all the campaigns.
With time and effort, you would be able to reach that rank.
Activity: 238
as far as I know, for beginners, there is no signature
my suggestion reproduces the post to junior level
though constrained in merit to go to member origin we work with sincerity certainly one day we will also level up

spirit Wink

Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com

Been watching your thread about your concern but luckily, upon looking at your status you are now a JR member, which i could it in your dashboard and now you have your own signature, so congratulation for that mate., you are now stepping up, looking forward that it could level up to the highest level, so that you could have your signature and can have high stakes benefits.

Congrats man.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
I guess there's no bounty campaign which allows newbies to participate in their project. It is stated clearly in every bounty's rule. Then the bounty campaign usually requires Junior member or full member as the minimum level who can join in the program. It's better for you to increase your rank before joining a bounty campaign.
Activity: 11
I hope there are more campaigns for newcomers
Activity: 56

I think very rarely there are bounty who still accept newbie rankings to join a bounty because the newbie account is very risky spammers
Activity: 434
It is rare to find a project that can follow the newbie, at least to follow a bounty program rank Jr. member, please focus to raise the rankings from the newbie to the member
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I don't think any bounty campaign here accept newbie. Most of them require Jr. Member. Better you work hard rankingup your status. If you happen to have social media with relatively many followers you can join their social media campaign.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I see no reason to participate in signature Newbie. Income with such a rank will be minimal, it is better to wait until the rank is upgraded to Jr. member
Pages:
Jump to: