Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best signature bounty campaign for newbie - page 6. (Read 1763 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 6
There are not many projects for newbie to join the signature campaig, nor is it paid very often at 0.5 stake / 1 week so wait for the upgrade to join the signature campaign more effectively.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Signature campaigns for newbies? I don't think you can any bounty that allows that because they know you are still new to the system. So it will be better if you can rank yourself to Jr Member and above.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
You can follow the minimum signature with jr member rank for beginner or newbie it can not be many campaign gift not provide it so you have to increase account first
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I join WeLocal bounty and recommend it for newbies. It is easy.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
even there is a signature sampaign for newbie, the payment would be so low compared to another rank.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
What is the point? Create many accounts? I think that's how people just kill a bounty. Is not it easier to upgrade to Jr Member?
Activity: 227
Most bounty programs will receive Jr member ratings. I have never seen any bounty programs that accept beginners or newbie ratings. Or maybe you can follow other campaigns, such as social media campaigns, blogs, articles, and videos.
Activity: 124
AIREXE provides a Good signature campaign for NEWBIE. But you should just raise your rank first. So you can get more tokens than the NEWBIE rank. Because each ranking of the stake's income is different.
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
You can join the "RAWG" Bounty and Airdrop ! You might find it interesting ! ALSO AVAILABLE FOR NEWBIES

~ RAWG~ =|Don't MINE, Play |=

|| THE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS OPEN! ||
|| THE AIRDROP IS OPEN! ||

🔗 Visit here for further details: https://token.rawg.io

What is RAWG ?
» RAWG is a Video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

~ Features of RAWG ~
✯ Consists of more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day.
✯ Easy to link up all platforms game in one platform.
✯ Complete achievements and receive Tokens.
✯ RAWG can recommend games based on your interest and help you discover new games!

What to do with the RAWG Tokens?
» Tokens could be changed to any goods, services or discount from RAWG’s partners.Tokens could be changed, gifted or sold by users through any way accepted by their local law

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
many campaigns a signature that does not allow a newbie to join. reasonable just because one might say they are new and have not studied much science that exists within this forum. It might be better for the newbie to increase rank in the past while reading the things to be learned from this forum.
Activity: 216
Hello I am looking for bounty campaign which allows to participate newbies for  their signature campaign.
There are several campaigns in the bounty program and this depends on the rules of the bounty. But there are usually signature campaigns, social media campaigns, translation campaigns, and blog/youtube campaigns.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi..good for you youve started doing bounty ..check it on announcement Folder under altcoin category..
Check my signature..its one of the hyped today.. KOISO
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Hello I am looking for bounty campaign which allows to participate newbies for  their signature campaign.

As far I know , The minimum rank requirement in joining signature campaign is Jr Member. But I think there are few campaigns around this forum that accepts Newbie . I'm sorry that I can't provide the exact link but my advice for you is to push through Jr Member so that you will have more opportunities in joining some bounty campaign.

Mostly I don't see any project accepting newbie, in some projects they are not allowing members rank. It is very difficult to find a campaign for the Newbie.
There are few campaign which still accept newbie rank. Well, even though you got accepted on a campaign which accepted newbie, you shouldn't expect for high payment because you will be only get smallest portion. (Higher rank got higher payment)
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Hello I am looking for bounty campaign which allows to participate newbies for  their signature campaign.

As far I know , The minimum rank requirement in joining signature campaign is Jr Member. But I think there are few campaigns around this forum that accepts Newbie . I'm sorry that I can't provide the exact link but my advice for you is to push through Jr Member so that you will have more opportunities in joining some bounty campaign.

Mostly I don't see any project accepting newbie, in some projects they are not allowing members rank. It is very difficult to find a campaign for the Newbie.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Merit: 100
nothing, newbie canot join signature campaign
is good you incraese rank youre account
There are bounty campaigns that accepts newbie for signature campaign although they might be rare to find but they are available at the bounties section of alternative cryptocurrency of this form, i suggest for the OP to develop his quality first and be active in order to get higher rank since doing campaign in newbie will just give you small amount of coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Nobody will truly share the best bounty campaign for you Smiley Cause if you join, the amount of token per stake will be decreased and the amount of token they'll get will be decreased as well Smiley)). Don't hope that anyone will let you know about it Smiley). For now, you're already a Jr. Member, you can be able to join a lot of signature bounty campaign, I can't tell you what is the best one cause I don't even know what is the best Smiley). But I think you should join bounty campaign managed by deadley or Aerys2 cause bouty campaign managed by these bounty manager often very good.
Activity: 140
Merit: 4
Good companies do not take Newbi in principle, but in a signature the same. Almost everywhere there are requirements from junior member or higher. In many really worthwhile companies there is a set from a full member and higher.
Hello I am looking for bounty campaign which allows to participate newbies for  their signature campaign.

To start, you need to raise your rank at least to Jr. Member , and then look at which bounty companies you can join)
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
for now, I think it's hard to find a signature campaign for a newbie, even it is not available I think. I recommend before joining bounty first you must see the rules  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: