Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best signature bounty campaign for newbie - page 4. (Read 1763 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
for beginners, it is a bit difficult to start a minimal bounty campaign where you are in a junior member to get good stake for reward calculation.

Exactly, begin a newbie it is very hard to find campaigns as if mangers start accepting every newbie then users will join from multiple new IDs. Also, newbies are not welcomed in most of the campaigns as there are nearly very few posts or no posts to judge their post quality which makes it difficult for the mangers to select the users who can write good English and post well in different sections. But if you still want to join any campaign, then you need to search hard as there are very less campaigns where newbies are welcome.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Hello I am looking for bounty campaign which allows to participate newbies for  their signature campaign.
Dude, you just need to rank-up to Jr. Member and find a good signature bounty rather than take a gamble in finding signature campaign for newbie. It's just few ICO's that accept newbies as mostly those company has few participants, they accept newbie to add more participants. A good signature campaign will not accept newbies.
Totally agree with you. There are no good companies for newbie, even for Jr.member there not so much good projects.
 Solid ICO starting their signature campaign on Member rank and above, but anyway Jr. member much more better than Newbie and most of people here said the same , so just be patient and go to Jr.member.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
There's no action that is assuming newcomer mem. Wait championing the activeness amend and that liking make you third-year mem.
I don't think that there are good campaigns for newbies accounts you should rank up your account at least to Jr member or member. As I saw in the forums most of campaigns doesn't allow newbies account to join, I think the only solution for newbie account is to enroll twitter campaigns or Facebook, campaigns maybe they're there is no restrictions for the ranks, else you should rank up your account my friend.
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
Hello I am looking for bounty campaign which allows to participate newbies for  their signature campaign.

I think you should go get your account rank up so you can join bounty and signature campaign here in forum.

but there's also a way for you to get in a bounty campaign try to be a copper member here in the forum where

you will be able to wear Full member signature.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
Hello I am looking for bounty campaign which allows to participate newbies for  their signature campaign.
Dude, you just need to rank-up to Jr. Member and find a good signature bounty rather than take a gamble in finding signature campaign for newbie. It's just few ICO's that accept newbies as mostly those company has few participants, they accept newbie to add more participants. A good signature campaign will not accept newbies.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
if you want to participate in the signature campaign, you should raise your account rank to jr member first
or if you don't want to participate in the signature campaign you can participate on facebook, twitter, and telegram bounty
Activity: 97
Well... Based on my own knowledge and experience twitter campaign and facebook campaign are the only campaign which newbie can participate. Signature bounty campaign are only junior member up to the highest rank can can join or participate inside the forum. It depends on the rank or position who can join in signature campaign. So its better to have a position first inorder you can participate in bounty campaign.
Activity: 124
I will say, once I came across one ico, where the road is also open for beginners...But most likely - it is a fraud of pure water.
Activity: 414
for beginners, it is a bit difficult to start a minimal bounty campaign where you are in a junior member to get good stake for reward calculation.
Activity: 140
not many bounty that opens a chance newbie to join the signature even rarely there, the comparison is 9 in the 1st appeal, better up to jr.member rank, it is not difficult just need 30 coment aoutomatis you go to jr.member, many chances to mark hands on a number of gifts.
Activity: 154

I think for now Zenody's is one of the best bounty for signature campaigns, participating in this is very good and the staking reward weekly is not too far from other higher ranks.
Activity: 89

I think the best ICOs project that can be participated by newbies through signature campaigns are Zenody's and Remecoin this is the only ICOs i know for now and weekly rewards is through staking and with high bounty allocations.
Activity: 79
Merit: 2
you should raise your rank first, I guess now rarely projects that include newbie in the signature campaign
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
At the moment, the best Bounty campaign is conducted by the company REMME. Their token is already traded on the exchange.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/remme/
Activity: 392
There's no action that is assuming newcomer mem. Wait championing the activeness amend and that liking make you third-year mem.
Activity: 238
You can follow the minimum signature with jr member rank for beginner or newbie it can not be many campaign gift not provide it so you have to increase account first
Activity: 368
I have read a lot about gifts for beginners and this again. of course I also ask a lot. signatures are mostly within the boundaries of only jr members who can swim in them
Activity: 224
You can find a good subscription campaign, but it is unknown what payments will be and whether the project will be successful. Your rank is small, earn huskies and level up then you'll get a good reward
Activity: 157
Best bounty for a newbie is OAX Bounty, they give 5 OAX per week for their signiture campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/active-bountyann-oax-real-world-application-of-decentralized-exchanges-1947373
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
You can follow the minimum signature with jr member rank for beginner or newbie it can not be many campaign gift not provide it so you have to increase account first
Pages:
Jump to: