Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best signature bounty campaign for newbie - page 7. (Read 1744 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
for newbie It is difficult to find a good signature. To reach the next level, you can participate in most activities. For example, my signature. CyberMiles has already been released. The price of tokens is also good. The project is also actively promoting and doing practical work.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
minimum jr member to follow bounty

may need once post let me get to jr member. average bounty harua jr member to top

the higher rank the higher the wages are given
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
OAX have a good signature bounty campaign for Newbie.
for the newbie level you can follow Pecunio's signature campaign
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-pecunio-blockchain-investments-safe-and-easy-2197521
This bounty allows the newbie to join his signature campaign
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
for the rank of the newbey can not participate in the signature campaign because the rules in the signature campaye must be J.R member.jadi the newbey must patiently boost first rank in order to participate in signature campaye.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
I would like to suggest by your rank is now an Jr. Member so, I would like to tell you that you can now join the social media campaigns in which that is you can join telegram, telegram ambassadors, telegram airdrop, twitter, instagram, facebook campaign and also media and vedio campaign.

As for a newbie I saw this campaign before it was for a newbie rank and forgot the name but lets focus here that campaigns is a signature campaign and I think it was the only one who accepts newbie rank. For real I saw this campaign before I would just like to share and asking for forgiveness that I'm sharing it and not telling you the name because I really forgot.

So eyes here like in the forst paragraph newbies can join some bounty by the social media campaigns (as written) and translation campaign if the campaign maneger allows it and base from what I know it is allowed but yeah just for some. So I would say contact the one who is in charge.
Activity: 210
before I apologize first, because I have not even seen bounty program in which there is a signature campaign for my newbie and I see the rank that can enter the smallest signature campaign is JR. Member. Even if there is a signature for the newbie is good because it can make the experience
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Hello I am looking for bounty campaign which allows to participate newbies for  their signature campaign.
Ive saw a bounty program which accepts newbies here in Bitcointalk. You can try to register here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-closed-patron-japans-influencer-service-20m-over-3110799 they are accepting newbies on their Signature Campaign. Its the only bounty I saw right now that accepts newbies.
Check it out and you can also try the Social Media Campaign. My rank is only a JR. member too but I joined many bountys in social media. Facebook and Twitter bountys are more easier for me. Try it out too Im sure you will enjoy doing it. Goodluck.
Activity: 106
you better follow the campaign facebook, twitter, youtube, articles, or any translator, in one project you can follow all his birarpun rank your newbie. you join the signature campaign, you can not follow it because the level you can not yet.

hopefully my advice helps you ..

goodluck
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
When I started last year some projects are accepting newbies but currently I don't usually see campaigns that accept newbies due to the fact that some of them are just spamming (sorry to say this but it is the truth). I suggest for you to gain more knowledge as you are waiting to rank up by reading and practice vocabulary as you can use it in future campaigns and for the meantime join social media campaigns.
copper member
Activity: 140
Red Lanterns is a unique project the goal of which is rising of sexual literacy and developing of sex education. The advantage of Red Lanterns project consists in the fact that we have a ready-to-use product - RL mobile app. We not only give an opportunity for Users to get advice from Experts but also offer job for professionals.
The following ways of participation in Bounty program are available for community members:
Activity in blogs
Activity in social networks
Activity in video blogs
Project and community support
App install
Airdrop campaign
Creative project support
You can read more detailed information about terms and conditions of participation in RL Bounty program here https://goo.gl/YiDJHu
to take part in RL bounty program write to this email [email protected].
Activity: 99
Hello I am looking for bounty campaign which allows to participate newbies for  their signature campaign.

Try to find Neurogress bounty here I know there are accepting newbies for their signature campaign and you can also participate in all social media campaigns even if you are newbie. For me they are really good but try your own search too. Goodluck.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
nothing, newbie canot join signature campaign
is good you incraese rank youre account
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
OAX have a good signature bounty campaign for Newbie.
Activity: 364
Beginners do not participate in the company's bounty signature. I have not seen this on the forum yet. If there is a signature company, then beginners will get very little for its performance, pay attention to the company's bounty social networks.
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
There are no good signature bounty for newbie account rank cause almost signature bounty campaign often requires Jr. Member and above to be able to join their campaign. With newbie account rank you only can join social media bounty campaign, but it's really hard to earn good amount of good potential token cause the number of social media participant of every bounty campaign is so great.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
You dont join now, your ranked must have jr member.
Activity: 9
You can start while with other social networks, and by that time, lead an active life on the forum. In parallel, you'll get stacks on other social networks. When the time comes and your rank will grow you will be able to already use their capabilities in full thanks to the high rank. Godspeed!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
There are too many people claiming here that it's impossible to join signature unless you are jr member... It's wrong!!!
Even if they are very few, some campaigns accept newbies... with low reward of course.
For example : PECUNIO
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you want to join signature Bounty campaigns you most have minimum Jr. Member otherwise you will not be allowed to participate the Bounty. although there are some bounty that allows newbie so that's the only ones you can participate.

This is reason merits has been implemented by our admin theymos. Since many newbies has been introduced to the forum they are started farming the accounts and started earning with that.
Since we are plenty of bounty project open up here in the forum. It leads to see the many spam threads and spam posts around the forum.
Still as you said you can join in bounty signature campaign with the junior rank account or you can do with the facebook campaigning.
If you want to join signature Bounty campaigns you most have minimum Jr. Member otherwise you will not be allowed to participate the Bounty. although there are some bounty that allows newbie so that's the only ones you can participate.
Pages:
Jump to: