Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? - page 4. (Read 4128 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 103
The best wallets for keeping bitcoin are cold wallets. They allow you to achieve a very high level of security. Far higher than centralized services like https://www.blockchain.com/wallet
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Someone mentioned about paper wallet but I don't think it is safe for long term bitcoin holding. You can think about offline wallet.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
This is really a concern. I use hard wallet to store bitcoin. It is the safest purse for you, hard hackers can steal bitcoin in your wallet. If you want long term investment then this is the best option. In addition, if you want to make short-term transactions, you can still use the blockchain wallet and keep your wallet password.
Activity: 23
For a long-term holding I would recommend using a hardware wallet, especially for Bitcoin. Here are some examples on BitcoinWiki: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Hardware_wallet. If you're considering to use a web-based wallet, then choose it from trusted and reliable exchanges (like CEX (https://cex.io/) or Coinbase). These platforms should guarantee a cold storage, 2FA, data encryption etc.
copper member
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
Hardware wallet and paper wallet are the best wallet for holding Bitcoin as long term. In web, millions of people are using blockchain.info wallet which is more secure than any other online wallets.
Activity: 420
Good and best software wallet coinbase for the Bitcoin it's just of like me but hardware wallet not bad it's two wallet good and give our good safety.you can trying to use anything anymore.it depends what you want to him opportunity.
there are many different types of crypto wallet services. there is an application-based cryptocurrency wallet service, offline services, and web-based services to choose from. when you read about all of that, you will be able to choose the right wallet service for your own personal needs.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I think that a wallet that can store bitcoin for a very long period of time is blockchain, there is a wallet that can store the bitcoin that you have as long as you want, not only that blockchain also has bitcoin technology so that the security of your bitcoin will be guaranteed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.

For longterm holding, everyone should have preferred hardware wallet like Ledger Nano or Trezor. But if your new and don't have funds to buy one, use paper wallets.

Quick info about paper wallets that most newbies not notice; you will need to download the website (right click save on the website, ctrl+s) boot on a safe computer (preferably live Ubuntu on usb, search for bootable usbs), and run the website there. So you are safe.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
Good and best software wallet coinbase for the Bitcoin it's just of like me but hardware wallet not bad it's two wallet good and give our good safety.you can trying to use anything anymore.it depends what you want to him opportunity.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Currently, there are many ways to store Bitcoin permanently, you can use 3rd party applications, good support! But in my opinion, Wallet software should be released by the developer!
Activity: 6
Coinbase is the best wallet on all sides. Coinbase is one of the easiest ways to buy, sell and own cryptocurrency. With Coinbase, you can connect to a bank account in the US and easily transfer money to or from your wallet. You can use these dollars, or convert the new ones, to buy and sell. In addition to Bitcoin, Coinbase also supports Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin. There are ongoing rumors about other currencies like ripple getting support from Coinbase. While the great benefit of Coinbase is its ease of use, that compensates for some security concerns. MT. Gox has at one time been the cornerstone of Bitcoin and other currencies. Until it was hacked and lost nearly half a billion dollars of users. But Coinbase drew lessons from the loss of Mt. Gox, and solid security in place and regularly updated, improving the overall experience of the user
Activity: 784
Many says that it is better to use Metamask and ledger wallet. But as of my experience, i am using Myetherwallet since i am starting joining bounty campaigns and i think it is safe only if you have your private key kept and i also think that no one should use their username and password the same with their wallet, it can be hacked accordingly to the ones who are experienced and also refrain from logging in on a phising sites.
Activity: 700
i think you can use the hardware wallet because it working offline and sync online when you want to use it, so you can store it in your safe box to make sure your wallet is safe. it will be more saver than online wallet because in online wallet, it have possibility that will be hacked

Its true, its more safe using hardwallet to store our coin. Storing our coin in web wallet can be safe if we keep our private key safe and not visiting suspicious link on our email. Many email sent to our email with suspicious link and its better to carefull before click that link. Beside that, always looking on web secuity on our browser
Activity: 616
i think you can use the hardware wallet because it working offline and sync online when you want to use it, so you can store it in your safe box to make sure your wallet is safe. it will be more saver than online wallet because in online wallet, it have possibility that will be hacked
Activity: 936
I myself still maintain mew as one of the best wallets to maintain long-term coins. but we can continue to use offline wallets like nano ledger to be able to use to save long-term.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
All kinds of wallet are good provided you keep it safe. The best wallet for me personally is hardware wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
for me the best way since 4years is now a paperwalle witch is safed in my safebox XD
Its totaly offline and not even my wife knows where it is stored !

regards
Activity: 8
absolutely hardware wallet...
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
All kind of wallets are good. as long as you keep it safe, avoid the phishing websites, and keep your PC from viruses.
But for the more secure and long-term, I recommend you to use hardware wallet such as Trezor, Ledger nano, and more.
Activity: 30
Experts in this field have advised using "hot wallet" for long-term storage Bitcoin. Or suggestions for storing cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: