Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? - page 7. (Read 4128 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 102
There are a number of software wallets for Bitcoin, but I believe the best way to store your Bitcoin is through a hardware wallet. Most times why people's wallet get hacked is as a result of poor handling of their keys, so to make sure you stay safe, try as much as to keep your keys safe from they prying eyes of the internet by either using a cold storage.

even if you are using a hardware wallet there is still a chance that you can experience a problem. Like for example what of you did loose your hardware wallet ? Or what if it is get damage by water, fire , sand or you accidentally drop it and it got shocked resulting for you to loose all you data inside it .

you can also get hacked or phihsed whenever you insert your usb ( hardware wallet ) and paste your private keys to any exchange .

See? Almost every action do still have a risk .  so whether you use hardware or online wallet  , their security are both the same .
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
There are a number of software wallets for Bitcoin, but I believe the best way to store your Bitcoin is through a hardware wallet. Most times why people's wallet get hacked is as a result of poor handling of their keys, so to make sure you stay safe, try as much as to keep your keys safe from they prying eyes of the internet by either using a cold storage.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
Coinbase is the worst wallet and it doesn't hold any private key. Basically it is a third party wallet that can be hacked anytime and the team are suspending many accounts. I have lost my 0.1 BTC in coinbase wallet. My first advice you to use hardware wallet. If you use online wallet, blockchain.com is the best wallet that holds private key, security pharase.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
For long time holding only paper wallet gurantee you what your fund will be stored securely.
Activity: 128
I think the core wallet of bitcoin itself is the best wallet in the crypto world to hold long-term bitcoin. This wallet is not easily damaged and hacked
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
 :I'm also here to learn, what I can deduced from what most of the people have replied so far it means Cold storage or any wallet you can have access to its private key will be good to go
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
i think the hardware wallet, you can store you bitcoin into hardware wallet safely, you can use many brand of hardware wallet that already in thepublic now, https://bitcoin.org/en/wallets/hardware/ is the recommendation from bitcoin.org about the bitcoin wallet
so far, I have only used blockchain and Myetherwallet as a storage place for cryptocurrency that I got. Well, even though there are several times lost, but I think, the two wallets are very good and easy to use. well, maybe hardwallet looks pretty promising.
Activity: 32
New tips for understanding the crypto market may be to store cryptocurrency in your wallet such as coinbase, Bitcoin.info. In addition, the storage in the "hot wallet" is quite safe.
Activity: 112
HARDWARE WALLET ALL THE BEST WALLET TO HOLD
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
I prefer to use wallet hardware, but if you can't have wallet hardware, you can use coinbase as your flagship wallet software.
I saved BTC at Coinbase and it was safe
other than that I also store BTC in the local exchanger wallet, where if I need sudden money, I will exchange it with FIAT currency and then withdraw it directly
Activity: 168
For long storage Bitcoins and other crypto currency is best used hardware wallets. They are disconnected from the Internet and can not be hacked while they are not connected to your computer. There are several types of such wallets. I bought myself a TREZOR purse. He suits me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
i think the hardware wallet, you can store you bitcoin into hardware wallet safely, you can use many brand of hardware wallet that already in thepublic now, https://bitcoin.org/en/wallets/hardware/ is the recommendation from bitcoin.org about the bitcoin wallet
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.
any hardware wallet like ledger and trezor would be the best for a long time holding of bitcoin. Any expert would recommend it. Don't use any software wallets if you plan to hold your bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 140
What is best wallet for long term bitcoin holding? I want to choose one wallet for bitcoin holding. Which one is best and have no bugs and problems? Which one is worse? Which one is easy to instal and easy to use. Which one you just prefer for long term holding.

For me I consider MyEtherWallet and the Blockchain wallet is keep saver for storages of bitcoin in a longterm because as of now I used this wallet and I am very comportable to use this wallet account because my coins is very safe.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
A long-term bitcoin storage is a bitcoin hard drive or a cold hard drive like a USB stick. Hard wallet has a single task of storing your private key (password).
This is one of the safest and safest way to store bitcoin / altcoin / tokens. Immutable with your property.
Activity: 8
I always use the Coinbase wallet ! He's got a great team and he's never been hacked.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
I am using blockchain.info as a wallet. It is a part of bitcoin and blockchain system. I believe it is a safe wallet.

You should have the private key, it is very important. Do not trust exchange wallets.
Activity: 364
i believe a bitcoin wallet or its application wallet on a mobile phone is indeed a safe place instead of the recent developed wallets by ICO projects as they have some degree of bug and can be hacked, also exchangers can be hacked as we have heard of loads of them been hacked lately.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
the blockchain wallet is a very good wallet for storing bitcoin for a long term, i have been using the wallet for 3 years now and my bitcoin has been safe. i would advice you give it a try.
Activity: 574
the best long place wallet to save your bitcoin is on Luno which i have found as one of the safest place to store my btc and my ETH because they are one of the best security conscious wallet. they have 2 factor authenticator and you can still go further by adding an sms verification on it. so i think it is the best place to store your bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: