Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better? - page 7. (Read 2616 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 03:49:14 PM
I prefer to have a higher percentage of my portfolio invested in altcoins that way I can sell back to either bitcoin or ethereum and make some profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 03:19:34 PM
Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?
Everyone makes the choice itself that for it it is better. A part of my portfolio makes BTC and ETH, it is the most part of a portfolio. BTC and ETH are standards of cryptocurrencies. They behave when falling all market much more steadily. They differ in high reliability in comparison with small altcoins which can disappear at any time.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
July 12, 2018, 03:18:04 PM
should currently hold your country's currency because the current condition of cryptocurrency is difficult to predict. I personally for now hold some unsold tokens in wallet ethereum and for other I have sold it and I change it to country currency
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
July 12, 2018, 03:14:10 PM
Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?
if you plan to do long term holding, its better if you choose top crypto like bitcoin and ethereum. but if you plan to do trading, then you can choose any altcoins you want. but since your plan is to hold, then go for the better crypto.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 02:15:37 PM
it is not necessary to keep all your money in one coin , it is better to divide your capital into several parts
Activity: 490
July 12, 2018, 01:27:14 PM
I think that it is best to minimize your risk in the investment, so I invest in Bitcoin (about 30 percent of the total amount), and in altcoins, and in a large number of different altcoins.
Activity: 406
July 12, 2018, 12:27:28 PM
I think any altcoin has its own value and brings about different profit values. It is important for us to have the ability to accurately analyze the value of an altcoin. But I would rather hold altcoin than invest in the main crypto. main crypto will not really bring too much profit every time the market recovers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 12:24:43 PM

Well both of these are promising coin but it has a huge different's of value since BTC price is $ 6187 and ETH price is only $430.3 , and because of limited capital for investment , I rather to choose ETH. but for you if you have enough funds I will advice to buy both and hold this for until august , just to have enough time for market  to recover.
Activity: 94
July 12, 2018, 12:20:09 PM
If you choose the right coin value, holding them for a long time will help you achieve high profits like bitcoin.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
July 12, 2018, 12:09:35 PM
There is no better vhois of this two imho,  almost altcoins  prices and ethereum also depend from price of bitcoin. However if you do some good researches maybe you can find good new altcoin with potential now but it probably impossible now, market is bleeding again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 12:05:41 PM
I think most of my funds should be kept in bitcoin or Ethereum,they are more reliable and stable.But a smaller portion to invest in altcoins less ton of attention right now.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 11:57:55 AM
BTC and ETH I consider the best, and now I hold it and invest in it, so with this coin, I believe, will be a big gain from my investments, and this currency is the best.
Activity: 322
July 12, 2018, 11:26:26 AM
In this market situation i suggest you to hold Bitcoin and Ethereum because whenever market will move upwards Bitcoin and Ethereum rapidly grow and they can gives you lot of profit in my opinion.
Activity: 336
July 12, 2018, 11:08:16 AM
A good option is of course diversification. Now I do this:
Bitcoin 40%
Ethereum 20%
Other Altcoins 30%
Fiat 10%
Money in fiat for a proactive purchase of crypts.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
July 12, 2018, 11:03:30 AM
For me its good for 50 50. 50% for Bitcoin and 50% for alt coins. Its good to have two or more investment. Either way you just need to wait for the price to go high in order for you to have a profit.

I'm already not sure of anything. According to the latest research, 50% of projects are closed after 3 months of work. This means that it makes no sense to keep all the coins received in anticipation of a price increase.
Activity: 182
July 12, 2018, 10:43:25 AM
the best choice is in Bitcoin and Ethereum so I suggest you choose a coin with guaranteed quality, these two coins are the best and now both these coins dominate the market so I suggest you keep both of these coins.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
July 12, 2018, 10:29:18 AM
Holding bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, and bitcoincash is really the best because it is safer than new born altcoins or in an ICO. But we can find good a good altcoin in an ICO although the high risk is there.
Activity: 434
July 12, 2018, 10:28:51 AM
The Ethereum and bitcoin is a fundamental coin, which I believe is necessary to keep in your portfolio. On 2 these coins need to allocate at least 30% of the capital. The rest of the Deposit to distribute between other, promising in your opinion altcoins. The behavior of the cryptocurrency market is difficult to predict, and such a strategy will allow to distribute risks
And I also think it is best to hold bitcoin or ethereum, because even though market prices are falling now, there is still a great chance to grow and return to high prices. So if you are holding bitcoin or ether, there is a great chance for your coins to earn substantial income in the future.
Activity: 616
July 12, 2018, 10:23:59 AM
The Ethereum and bitcoin is a fundamental coin, which I believe is necessary to keep in your portfolio. On 2 these coins need to allocate at least 30% of the capital. The rest of the Deposit to distribute between other, promising in your opinion altcoins. The behavior of the cryptocurrency market is difficult to predict, and such a strategy will allow to distribute risks
Activity: 378
July 12, 2018, 10:16:12 AM
To diversify risks, you need to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum and other altcoins.
 But in my opinion, most of your capital is worth investing in bitcoin and Ethereum.
It's all full of risks. Maybe you will decide to hold one part in Bitcoin, the other in Ethereum, the third part in the fiat and the fourth part in some good altcoin that has the potential to grow. Maybe when the coin is in low position, so you do not have to lose the opportunity to buy it.
Pages:
Jump to: