Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better? - page 8. (Read 2616 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 12, 2018, 10:06:43 AM
To diversify risks, you need to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum and other altcoins.
 But in my opinion, most of your capital is worth investing in bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 08:08:40 AM
For me its good for 50 50. 50% for Bitcoin and 50% for alt coins. Its good to have two or more investment. Either way you just need to wait for the price to go high in order for you to have a profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 05:13:07 AM
Its better to hold a bitcoin or eth and save it for long term, this is good because of its good potential that is waiting for us investors. Invest your money in a promising coinand you will sure gain more profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 04:48:53 AM
I keep a little less than half of my portfolio in bitcoin and Ethereum, the rest in perspective altcoins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
July 12, 2018, 04:31:11 AM
It actually depends on what altcoins you hold because there's some altcoins that have strong support. However, if you really wanna be safe then go for bitcoin neither eth or you can have both. I see some coins that are just good at the beginning and slowly dying so if you can take precautionary measures then do it as early as you could.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 12, 2018, 04:17:02 AM
When the market is growing rapidly, it is better to keep bitcoin or altcoins. And if the market falls, it is better to transfer all the cryptocurrency into dollars.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 03:51:39 AM
Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?
it is better to choose what is certain to keep in the long run, I suggest choosing Bitcoin and ethereum to be stored in the long run because both coins are very good and their quality has been tested and now they are the best.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 03:41:37 AM
Very nice to save money by investing in Bitcoin and Altcoin. By saving money on some coins I think the coin will continue to evolve and this will be more profitable. But you have to really invest the right by choosing a nice coin and have growth that is constantly active.
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 03:17:37 AM
There is nothing better than bitcoin, because bitcoin is a long term investment so I will hold it for a profit every year. As for altcoin I will use it for trading because it is great for earning money every day.
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 10:02:33 PM
Investing to the top 10 with the highest market cap
right now is a safe investment, if you want to make
more profit, searching for the hidden gems might be for
you. the hidden gems are the altcoins that are currently
undervalued right now.
Activity: 17
July 11, 2018, 09:46:16 PM
I see a lot of coin very well outside BTC and ETH. A coin that brings a lot of profits. That is CMT a coin of China. This coin grows quite fast. At times it grew more than 10 times
Activity: 336
July 11, 2018, 09:40:50 PM
Its better to hold only bitcoin and ethereum because that coin is the most popular coin in the market and it will never be delisted in the market. But if you want to earn some profits you can also hold some altcoins. But you need to make sure that altcoin you are holding coin is a good coin. but before that you need  to do a research of that coin if that is a good altcoin because some of altcoin in the market will get delisted if that volume is low.
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 09:36:47 PM
Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

It all depends on your risk apetite. If you are someone like me who is a risk aversed person, then I would say you should invest 65% of your money in safe bets and stable ones like the top three cryptos, then invest 35% on the alt coins that have very good project and something you believe would grow.
Activity: 476
July 11, 2018, 09:25:54 PM
I think it's better to keep your money in investments in bitcoin. This will increase your profitability because bitcoin prices are based on previous experience if bitcoin increases from year to year.
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 09:24:56 PM
I think it is better to hold bitcoin and etherium.. because i could get profits in many times by these two coins..but you have to hold long term to get profits .
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 09:17:28 PM
in this time period, i was hold my asset in some btc ( bitcoin ) and ether with many alternative coin i hold, i think this is the best time to invest in ICO since it still many ICO launched and the
Activity: 147
July 11, 2018, 09:16:10 PM
Definitely, better to invest in bitcoin this time as the value recently in market continues dropping because of some aspect which the price pull it down to $6000 below. while altcoin are also good to invest time efforts are best to know the coins in marketcap.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
July 11, 2018, 09:14:41 PM
In my opinion, it would be better if you do the storage of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Bitcoin and Ethereum become very valuable coins because Bitcoin and Ethereum have a name and have good potential and the price will not fall.
If you decide to buy altcoin then there will be altcoin likely to fall in price.
i agree to you but in my opinion bitcoin is the best among all of them because bitcoin is one of the best and first created cryptocurrency without bitcoin we can no longer know any altcoin now. bitcoin is one of the top crypto and i think in the near future bitcoin will stay number 1 and many people having an interest to invest. bitcoin is a good decision to invest you money because it can grow fast your earnings just work hard on it.
selling a coins would not be a good option too. because it's like you loss already your profit or your earnings. it means you surrender in the battle of the cryptocurrency. you have not enough patience to make holding. yeah. it is good Idea that you must look at the market to update ypuself about the price of the cryptocurrency. you don't need to beafraid if you are trull believer of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 09:04:27 PM
In my opinion, it would be better if you do the storage of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Bitcoin and Ethereum become very valuable coins because Bitcoin and Ethereum have a name and have good potential and the price will not fall.
If you decide to buy altcoin then there will be altcoin likely to fall in price.
i agree to you but in my opinion bitcoin is the best among all of them because bitcoin is one of the best and first created cryptocurrency without bitcoin we can no longer know any altcoin now. bitcoin is one of the top crypto and i think in the near future bitcoin will stay number 1 and many people having an interest to invest. bitcoin is a good decision to invest you money because it can grow fast your earnings just work hard on it.
Activity: 210
July 11, 2018, 08:53:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: