Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better? - page 11. (Read 2616 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 07:50:43 AM
If you have believe in crypto ,and you are a risk taker you should invest you money now in ethereum,because now it market was seem so active and also the investors of it,but if you are going to invest on it ,make sure that you have enough knowledge about investing,i could advice to you,is make a research about it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 07:48:12 AM
It’s a good idea to hold the majority of your money in BTC. BTC is a basic element of market so its reputation and value have nice indexes. That’s why you can rely on BTC and you’ll be confident in your profit. Another part of your money you can hold in altcoins because it’s time for their increasing now and you can earn on this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 02:48:21 PM
Mostly I like to or I prefer long term investment on crypto likr bitcoin or ethereum because I must stay on hopes that they will rise in price.   
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 02:36:18 PM
It seems to me that investing in BTC and ETH is less risky than investing in altcoins.  But there are good altcoins in which too it is worth investing.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 11:07:11 AM
Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?
It seems to me best to invest part of the money in BTC and ETH and invest some money in new promising coins.
Activity: 392
July 09, 2018, 07:20:45 AM
Don't hold all of your money in altcoins, although they are a very good way for you to make a lot of money you should always mitigate the risks that you are taking by putting your money into different projects. You should always make sure that a part of your crypto portfolio is made up of bitcoin. That way you know that you are holding some of the best coin.
We prefer to hold bitcoin but not for long-term purposes I do more profitable to trade maybe for every week or maybe for a month. I think trading today is more profitable than holding it for a long time.
Activity: 210
July 09, 2018, 06:59:41 AM
However, you can split your investment. Hold more percentage in bitcoin, few other percentage in ether, and split the rest on altcoins you feel you can rely on their future potential.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
July 09, 2018, 06:56:55 AM
Don't hold all of your money in altcoins, although they are a very good way for you to make a lot of money you should always mitigate the risks that you are taking by putting your money into different projects. You should always make sure that a part of your crypto portfolio is made up of bitcoin. That way you know that you are holding some of the best coin.
Activity: 45
July 09, 2018, 05:22:15 AM
In my opinion, we should divide our capital into at least two parts. Partial to hold Bitcoin or ethereum. The rest you can find out the potential projects, or other good altcoins to buy. As a result, you can bring higher profits. You can also include bitcoin or ethereum to trade to increase your bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 183
July 08, 2018, 05:15:41 PM
Distribute your capital in equal parts between the TOP 10 coins, it will be the best solution for you while a beginner.

your suggestion right, I will follow what you suggest as a beginner. because indeed if our capital to buy coins that have entered TOP 10 is a very minimal risk of losses such as investment into new coins that still have a small volume, because TOP 10 already has a high enough volume.
Activity: 364
July 08, 2018, 04:52:02 PM
Distribute your capital in equal parts between the TOP 10 coins, it will be the best solution for you while a beginner.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 03:16:08 PM
Oooh ... This is a very contentious issue. I think that it's better to keep crypto-currencies. This is a more nailing business.
Activity: 434
July 08, 2018, 03:13:48 PM
Holding depend on your necessity. If you want to invest for long it better to hold BTC or other coin. But when your investment for short time you can invest altcoin. It is totally depend on your necessity. First of all you can choose your target then invest. Hope you will helped.
Activity: 364
July 08, 2018, 03:12:55 PM
In my opinion the best thing is to make an investment portfolio of coins. It is impossible to guess exactly which coin will grow and which will not. This approach helps to reduce investment risks. And it is better to choose from the TOP coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 08, 2018, 03:11:40 PM
I think the better way for get high reward is to hodl every coin where u invest smart,in my opinion i hodl in bitcoin and ethereum and dont do panic sell like others.Bad thing is when u invest all in crypto becose if u lose u dont have money in ur wallet Cheesy
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 03:08:02 PM
I separate my balance to several part. I usually use 80% Usdt and 20% BTC. In 60% usdt, i will use DCA to buy altcoin when btc dump. 40% BTC, i will sell them at the good price and use this money to buy BTC when btc dump. I keep that rate always
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 03:02:25 PM
Do not invest all the money at once, if you wait, there will be a new interesting opportunity that has not been seen before.
Activity: 67
July 08, 2018, 02:53:56 PM
If you don't want to risk your money too much,then invest only in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Personally I invest in both Bitcoin and all major altcoins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 11:14:17 AM
I do not know what is better, but I already sell almost all my altcoins and hold only top 4. I think it is enough to receive profit in the future.
yeah we all know when invest in the best altcoins its will bring you profit and safety for long time but not much, because best altcoin just for safety, less risk sure less profit, but now is different because all coins are down deep enough so this best time to take best altcoins and hold it till end year
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 08, 2018, 11:10:00 AM
Well for me, stategy in holding or investing depends on our individual needs and knowledge. Some may be good in holding bitcoin and investing or trading in altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: