Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better Trade or Invest? - page 2. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 3
March 14, 2018, 02:54:59 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

If you are a beginner I prefer to invest your time reading and learning how to trade. But to remind you trading is very risky if you are not equip with it. My suggestions:

1. Read and learn bitcoin, cryptocurrency, fundamental analysis, technical analysis and Trading.

2. While your fund is limited, try to learn how to do bounty

3. Join airdrop (free tokens and coins) My Biggest airdrop cost around $500 dollars when I sell it

4. Be active here in Bitcointalk.org

5. Please be very vigilant in choosing whom to follow and believe.

6. Lastly, invest and trade what you can afford to loose.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 02:52:41 AM
I think it's both. Because when you want to trade means you have to invest to something like for example in cryptocurrency, you invest on ICO and if that is a success you are going to trade it to a much decent amount with the profit from you investment. In my thought is that you can't trade when you don't have investment.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 02:51:12 AM
My answer is, its better to choose the one that you feel comfortable and the one that you can enjoy doing, though you know both but you have a doubt feelings and need to choose one, just consider your feelings and abilities that you can do easily.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 02:42:46 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

Both!Everything first of all need to have information and after this you can start. but I think most of all investmant is good if you cant became good traider. everything depends to you
Activity: 184
March 14, 2018, 02:38:42 AM
Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the financial markets. If I have enough money I will go for both trading and investing in bitcoin for families future. And I am ready to take the risks too if ever there will be problems that will arise.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
March 14, 2018, 02:35:25 AM

This depends with your goals. I think they are both good, Trading will give you the chance to make some little money on top of your initial buying price and as long as you understand its basics when to buy and when to sell then you are good to go.
Investment on the other hand depends on your patience, the longer you wait the higher the chances are that your investments will grow. overtime, you will reap from your hard work.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
March 14, 2018, 02:14:58 AM
on the off chance that you have incredible aptitudes and enormous capital. for what reason not attempt both? on the off chance that you join the two will unquestionably give you a major benefit right? you simply need to set up capital at that point search for the correct venture for a specific timeframe, at that point you can abandon it and do exchange. obviously you ought to likewise have more learning about the crypto advertise on the off chance that you need to begin exchanging.
Activity: 6
March 14, 2018, 02:09:46 AM
I like investing in stocks and crypto.  I think traading is like gambling lol.  To risky
Activity: 98
March 14, 2018, 02:00:30 AM

It is actually a good time to invest but if you trade after investing, its always a profiting thing to do. You You can sell a coin at x price and than put a limit order for the same coin at a lower price, therefore increasing the number of units of that coin. That way you have actually invested in that coin but also growing it via trading. Its an efficient and experienced method.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
March 14, 2018, 01:55:55 AM
if you are new , best thing is invest not go for trading. for trading at least you have to be 6 months experience in cryptos behaving. Best thing is to invest solid projects like PRL,ETH,HAT,BTC etc. gradually you can get confidence of the markets. then you go for trading.

But i have to say, trading is always risk
Activity: 110
Merit: 3
March 14, 2018, 01:47:06 AM
I prefer investment. because until now I still invest in bitcoin and I already feel it myself invest in bitcoin proved to be quite profitable
If you're an investor you shouldn't care about the short time price fluctuations. What you care about is that the roadmap of the project is being implemented and user base is growing. Otherwise you're a trader. And then again if you're a trader you better know what you're doing.
Activity: 266
March 14, 2018, 01:28:43 AM
It depends approaching your preference. They are both terrific but you should in fact know what you are conduct yourself because it is dangerous and you can loose a lot of money.  Investing is supreme but for a long term investment because it might recognize a even though to make child support re it. Trading is pleasurable too but as i said you must be in fact cautious and know what you are play in.
Activity: 112
March 13, 2018, 03:55:11 PM
Invistations and trades, this is a good income, but for this you need to have a good amount in the feed. Since if you spend the last savings, there will not be anything to live on. Everyone says - invest free money, not your last money.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
March 13, 2018, 12:04:25 PM
BOTH are good. these are just some best way strategies to earn income in bitcoin. When you go trading then you will have to invest time as well and in the long run you will have bigger profits. same as in investing, you invest time and observe as to when is the perfect time for investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 11:49:47 AM
I don't know which one is better but I recommended everyone I know to not play with trading because if they don't know it well they can loose. I am more into investing
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
March 13, 2018, 11:40:39 AM
I would recommend that you make a deal, for it is only fair to let you get more profits, and risk is small, as long as you buy when prices are low, prices when selling.

Investment takes time, 1-2 years is the time, the encryption money will happen a lot of things, this is irresistible.

Maybe your assets will double, maybe zero.

Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the financial market. Choosing between trading and investing really depends on your preference and your convenience because although they have the common concept, they are different in terms of how you use it. Investments extended to a longer period of time, longer meaning after months and years. This one is way to convenient than trading because you don't have to check on your assets from time to time. For trading if you want to earn for a short period of time. In trading you can buy and sell within a day as long as you reach your desired profit.
Activity: 238
March 13, 2018, 11:33:12 AM
I would recommend that you make a deal, for it is only fair to let you get more profits, and risk is small, as long as you buy when prices are low, prices when selling.

Investment takes time, 1-2 years is the time, the encryption money will happen a lot of things, this is irresistible.

Maybe your assets will double, maybe zero.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
March 13, 2018, 11:32:50 AM
I will divide them equally, invest and trade are 2 sources of income that can make me successful and rich, and the best thing in invest and trade is to be patient because at this time the price looks stagnant.

Hmmm but if you do a wrong move in trading/investing it can cause losing your money because this two are both risky but it can give you a huge profit for a short period of time. I must prefer to do trading than investing because trading can give you a nice profit in short time than investing that no assurance of good return.
Trading and investing are like brothers and they are vice-versa either because the project or the coin you trade or invest in is sloppy you'll end up loosing in the end. However, trade and invest almost have the same logic ones need to consider or put into action before been successful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 11:27:04 AM
For me the best is trading because the most invest sites is scam and rarely you can find a trust invest site
I think trading is better than investing because in trading you can assure that you could gain huge amount of money and you money will come back in double or triple. On the other hand, trading and investing are the best way to earn much income but I prefer to trading than doing investing.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
March 13, 2018, 11:25:27 AM
Trade is secure,  its upto you when to put and when to take out the profit.
Pages:
Jump to: