Pages:
Author

Topic: What is bitcoin - page 13. (Read 7911 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 03:04:30 PM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

The best thing to explain about bitcoins is, Bitcoins is a cryptocurrency and there are a lot of advantage from it since it was also an online currency then you can use it same as the credit cards. Bitcoins is also good for long term investment since the market is volatile and it will further increase its value as the time goes by.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 02:52:17 PM
What is Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a form of decentralized digital currency, created and held electronically. Research Bitcoin and the unique world of Cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
January 07, 2018, 11:58:05 AM
Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment in some business and also bitcoin can be used to send some funds wherever you are whenever you want,. bitcoin is increasing the value itself,
Actually, bitcoin is a electronic kind of money on online world where you can used in various transactions. In addition to that, I agree that bitcoin is decentralized where no one can control or manipulate it. Some people says that bitcoin will become our future money and future currency.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 11:56:34 AM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
We all have different definitions of bitcoin and it varies among the experiences we've had from it. In technical term, bitcoin is a decentralized currency which has a volatile value and can be transacted all over the world. In personal definition, bitcoin for me is a blessing in disguise because it grants me large amount of profit and it really changed my life all through out.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
January 07, 2018, 11:56:24 AM
Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency ever made which became successful and was able to surpass all the obstacles it has faced up until now. Bitcoin is said to be the future curreny of the world because of the potential it holds and the good features which will surely help in making life more efficient. Maybe some people would think that bitcoin would not make it buy I personally believe that bitcoin will survive till the end.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 07, 2018, 11:54:23 AM
Bitcoin is digital currency is very popular today, many people want to get bitcoin because the value of bitcoin big then enthusiasts of it was more, and bitcoin also can be used as a tool payment legitimate
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
January 07, 2018, 11:53:09 AM
Bitcoin and its blockchain technology are the foundation for digital technologies and their development. But now there are a lot of crypto-currencies that have more advanced technologies. Therefore, do not just stop at bitcoin and invest in it. Think about it.
Activity: 140
January 07, 2018, 11:49:53 AM
What bitcoin does better than the current financial system is it's a better stored value globally. There are a lot of countries that really don't trust their banks or their currency, and bitcoin is an alternative. Like the Internet, Bitcoin will change the way people interact and do business around the world.
Activity: 62
Merit: 60
January 07, 2018, 11:25:05 AM
It is a decentralized system , secured and volatile cryptocurrency, bitcoin commonly used as payment for any transactions worldwide or as a new payment method. Bitcoin is the all time high cryptocurrency valuing around $15000 and still increasing as time goes on. It is one of Satoshi Nakamoto's inventions that made a great impact on world.
Activity: 574
January 07, 2018, 11:22:12 AM
Bitcoin is created 2009 by satoshi Nakamoto the first leading cryptocurrenzy and micro payment in the whole world.Bitcoin is bring all the altcoins second leading is ethereum but no one can beat bitcoin as of now
Activity: 210
January 07, 2018, 11:20:17 AM
Bitcoin is secured cryptocurrency that uses blockchain technology , created by Satoshi Nakamoto a anonymous person/group. Bitcoin is a decentralized system of digitalized money made for making transactions worldwide.This also serves and asset because of its high value and most commonly compared to golds.
Activity: 186
January 07, 2018, 11:14:23 AM
Bitcoin is a virtual currency developed by Satoshi Nakamoto, this currency is like a dollar bill, but bitcoin has no physical form, unlike the real currency that has a physical form.
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
January 07, 2018, 10:51:39 AM
i answered bitcoin is way to earn money even from home and you not need to be smart.
just normal trading and kind of luck will be rich
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 11:55:18 AM
Bitcoin is the idea of freedom and full control over your finances. He is more than money. To date, bitcoin is bitcoin, because it lives in our heads and hearts.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
December 24, 2017, 10:23:51 AM
Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment in some business and also bitcoin can be used to send some funds wherever you are whenever you want,. bitcoin is increasing the value itself,
Bitcoin is a type of digital currency where can give you money. Yes bitcoin is decemtralized and its value was volatile. Thats the reason why its value change every second. Bitcoin helps me fiananxially as it can be converted to buy things and stuff that I want. Bitcoin is much easier to transfer to other people.
Activity: 373
December 24, 2017, 10:23:02 AM
When someone ask me about bitcoin I often tell that it is a digital currency and it is a good source of income, because investing in bitcoin will give them a much higher profit than investing it on stock markets. Bitcoin can also be used to buy some goods but it is much wiser to hold bitcoin rather than spending it. The rest of the questions they're going to ask is they can find it in google, I just give them a little background and the rest is for them to search.
The same with me, that was my answer too to their questions. Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency that we can use through online world. Bitcoin is a money from the internet that really helps us through everything. We must be wiser to keep this or save this than spending it that it might regret it for the near future if ever the price of this turns to millions every coins. Its really a good help because working with bitcoin really give us such a good income and gain us a huge amount of profit that helps us in many more things.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
December 24, 2017, 10:13:27 AM
When someone ask me about bitcoin I often tell that it is a digital currency and it is a good source of income, because investing in bitcoin will give them a much higher profit than investing it on stock markets. Bitcoin can also be used to buy some goods but it is much wiser to hold bitcoin rather than spending it. The rest of the questions they're going to ask is they can find it in google, I just give them a little background and the rest is for them to search.

the same with me, if someone ask to me about of bitcon I just answer that bitcoin is the cryptocurrency and the best online payment in the world
and bitcoin will be huge in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
December 24, 2017, 10:10:48 AM
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
December 24, 2017, 09:59:33 AM
You are right.Most of us had to face  many questions of those people who don't know exactly what bitcoin is.I also faced some weird questions.You know,when they start asking questions, they continue asking question after question. Like,what is bitcoin?why should I trust in it?What things I can get from it?Tell me tthe advantages!!etc etc.

I personally tell them something good about bitcoin.Then I try to explain the advantages of it.Like the price of it is so high.It's so profitable. The price of it is increasing gradually. It gives us financial freedom.etc etc.If they continue asking,I suggest them to search their questions to google.That would be better.
Activity: 182
December 24, 2017, 09:52:44 AM
Bitcoin is the first crypto crruncy introduced to the world so the value is more then other crypto currency it can also be considers as a future assets 
Pages:
Jump to: