Pages:
Author

Topic: What is bitcoin - page 16. (Read 7911 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 03:30:31 PM
bitcoin is a digital currency that will be a convenient transaction tool to use and bitcoin is a good source of income.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
December 20, 2017, 02:50:08 PM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

I also tell them to google it if they want more information. Honestly it's fucking annoying when people that are clueless start making all these questions. It's going to be easy for them to just start doing some research. I tell them that it's a decentralized currency but it's better used as a store of value rather than a currency because it's honestly pretty stupid to spend your BTC on groceries when you know it's going to go up, similarly to how it's stupid to buy groceries with gold.

Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems.

Bitcoin is one of the online crypto currencies,it is one of the next development features of future generations.it is very useful for all countries in the world.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 02:43:38 PM
From my point of view, bitcoin is just a product of speculation
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 02:43:28 PM
I will try to explain the concept of bitcoin to him in the basic form that he will have the fundamental idea. I will start by telling him that Bitcoin is money that is in digital form and held electronically via Blockchain technology. That bitcoin is decentralized and nobody controls it. That bit coin can be transferred to other person as payment for goods and services which will be facilitated by the blockchain technology where both payer and payee will have a wallet . The cost of transferring money through bitcoin is cheaper compared to using conventional  banking method and it is faster with accurate record kept.
Activity: 122
December 20, 2017, 02:42:13 PM
Bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrency types. It appears the earliest and has many benefits. Bitcoin can be used to invest or be used as a payment method in enterprises in some countries. Bitcoin can change the lives of many.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
December 20, 2017, 02:36:05 PM
Bitcoin is currencies virtual, a lot of uses her, ranging from pay grocery in the supermarket to the food in the restaurant, and bitcoin can also be in use to investment and bitcoin also has a great, that makes many people hunting want to get bitcoin, because with the value of great then bitcoin in the value of valuable with a lot of her also worth of bitcoin because it can give income to the user
Activity: 56
December 20, 2017, 02:28:20 PM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

I also tell them to google it if they want more information. Honestly it's fucking annoying when people that are clueless start making all these questions. It's going to be easy for them to just start doing some research. I tell them that it's a decentralized currency but it's better used as a store of value rather than a currency because it's honestly pretty stupid to spend your BTC on groceries when you know it's going to go up, similarly to how it's stupid to buy groceries with gold.
you need to post the detail about.So we could be acknowledged. 
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
December 20, 2017, 02:25:42 PM
based on my ideas Bitcoin is a decentralized electronic currency, invented by a Japanese in the form of open source software from 2009. Bitcoin can be exchanged live on the Internet without any management of the bank or bitcoin govern. Bitcoin is completely unlike the currency and the value of bitcoin is much higher. These are the basic things I know about bitcoin.
Activity: 13
December 20, 2017, 02:07:25 PM
Bitcoin is the digital money and one of the thing that will become game changer in the future. Bitcoin is not controlled by anybody even the government or either an organization doesn't control bitcoin so it is completely freedom and because of bitcoin we can easily earn money without going out from our house and by just the help of the internet and our computer we can be millionaire through bitcoin.
hi and welcome to bitcoin Smiley

Bitcoin is a digital currency  that uses decentralized technology for secure payments and storing money that doesn't require banks. Transactions are made without middle men, so there are no transaction fees and no need to give your real name.

Bitcoins can be used to buy merchandise anonymously. In addition, international payments are easy and cheap because bitcoins are not tied to any country or subject to regulation. Small businesses may like them because there are no credit card fees. Some people just buy bitcoins as an investment, hoping that they’ll go up in value.

thankyou Smiley

Activity: 392
December 20, 2017, 01:52:25 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used thru the internet. Its value is not stable, it changes from time-to-time. It can be transferred thru coins without having a bank account. It can convert to a real currency. You can choose whether you want to join a campaign, invest or mine. You have a lot of options when it comes to bitcoin. Anyone can start with bitcoin because it has no age restrictions. You just have to learn more about it and spend some quality time for it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 12:51:29 PM
Bitcoin is the best online currency conversion of online Market place. It's also one kind of digital copy currency conversion of online marketing. Bitcoin is use only online marketing and online transaction. Is is not use offline market place. If you use Bitcoin,you can changed your life and solved lot of economy problem..  I think, it is a the greatest currency of online by marketing. You can exchange many different way. it's is removed many risks of your money. You can saving this coin and on future you can invest it and you got many Money
Activity: 24
December 20, 2017, 12:40:00 PM
Bitcoin's the fast way to become a millionaire. Just kidding, it's a nice medium that's going to change the world. Revolutionary? Maybe. Welcome to the community, and it's awesome to have so many getting onto the blockchain.
Activity: 490
December 20, 2017, 12:36:50 PM
bitcoin - smart crypto currency, you need to handle it carefully I think that you need to invest and expand the space for maneuver, you can not withdraw the first bonuses, and invest them in further expanding your contribution
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
December 20, 2017, 12:22:14 PM
I do not think there's a problem with this. Those who ask, may be interested in Bitcoin, and if the question is addressed to me, then I will explain it, and if my explanation is not enough, then I will give them a reference for browsing on google. I think this is fair enough.
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 11:24:10 AM
For me,Bitcoin is a digital money or a cryptocurrency.In other words,bitcoin is a online job for many people because it gives people a source of income.Bitcoin is invented from the country of japan but people don't have idea who is the real founder of it.Also bitcoin is used to the other online transactions.So bitcoin is a job that easy to operate.
Activity: 35
December 20, 2017, 10:37:34 AM
Bitcoin is the digital money and one of the thing that will become game changer in the future. Bitcoin is not controlled by anybody even the government or either an organization doesn't control bitcoin so it is completely freedom and because of bitcoin we can easily earn money without going out from our house and by just the help of the internet and our computer we can be millionaire through bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 10:25:58 AM
Bitcoin is a decentralized electronic currency, invented by a Japanese in the form of open source software from 2009. Bitcoin can be exchanged live on the Internet without any management of the bank or bitcoin govern. Bitcoin is completely unlike the currency and the value of bitcoin is much higher. These are the basic things I know about bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 20, 2017, 10:19:47 AM
Bitcoin is the world's first virtual currency, bitcoin created by Satoshi Nakamoto and was first unveiled in 2009. Bitcoin is also equipped with a security system called criptocurrency. Bitcoin is also deliberately limited to make bitcoin a valuable thing, and it has been proven in the past few years that bitcoin has experienced a fantastic price increase that makes everyone try to fight for it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 10:11:55 AM

depending on the individual, sometimes it is hard to accept their common sense. for it leads to google is the most appropriate and simple answer. because if you explain in detail it will take time and not necessarily understand them.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
December 20, 2017, 10:06:49 AM

Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems.
Pages:
Jump to: