Pages:
Author

Topic: What is bitcoin - page 15. (Read 7911 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 11:03:29 AM
Bitcoin is the new currency and bitcoin was the very first cryptocurrency all over the world and worldwide payment system, as the system works that can not be controlled by banks that we can send anytime and anywhere. Bitcoin give us a freedom to earn money
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
December 21, 2017, 10:56:05 AM
What is Bitcoin?
Have had  to answer this question over and over again!  Of course since I got to know about it I did always like to share with familits and friends and after all its been said and done for some ,I still hear "So what exactly is this bitcoin"?At that point ,am like "oh they still don't get".This is how best I explain bitcoin in a lay man's language " Bitcoin is an instrument that will be generally accepted siting examples of how they can now make payment with bitcoin in certain countries "...
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
December 21, 2017, 10:33:04 AM
bitcoin is a digital currency that will be a convenient transaction tool to use and bitcoin is a good source of income.
What is Bitcoin or Btc? Well this is the first thing you must know before starting. Bitcoin is a virtual currency, it is the most popular cryptocurrency among the rest. Its value is getting higher but not that stable. Nevertheless, it is the most profitable coins compared to other coins.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 10:26:40 AM
Bitcoin is a virtual money. Bitcoin can be converted into cash and can be used to pay bills or any form of expenses through the application. It can also be used to be a virtual wallet.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
December 21, 2017, 09:52:30 AM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
For me, bitcoin is a kind of cryptocurrency. Nowadays, its price is continuously increasing thats why more people are becoming curious about it. If you want to invest your money, investing in bitcoin is a good idea because you can gain a lot of profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 09:51:41 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency like credit cards and you can use it to buy products online. The reason for you to earn bitcoins is because of its value that keeps on increasing that's why they are saying that market is volatile because bitcoins is also unpredictable.
Activity: 12
December 21, 2017, 09:50:42 AM
Bitcoin is the other method in paying any kind of payments such as loads or any kind of payments. it is the first digital currency and bitcoin is peer to peer. So you don't need to go to any bank when you are paying your payment. you just need internet and of course the money and you're ready to go.
Activity: 146
December 21, 2017, 09:49:15 AM
Bitcoin is a crytocurrency, it is dicentralized and digital mode of payments system. It is also invented by unknown person or group of people which have'nt a spicific person just under the name of satoshi nakamoto.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
December 21, 2017, 09:01:47 AM
I think bitcoin for the helper is help to the unemployed and for those who are not able to buy bitcoin because in this forum you just raise your rank to newbie up to jr.member because in this forum you do not even get you will earn money here just join in a variety of campaigns and earn a bitcoin as long as you follow the rules to give you the bitcoin you're working on.
Activity: 238
December 21, 2017, 05:46:49 AM
Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency that we use to exchange the value bitcoin and gold are different bitcoin is through internet and touchable that one is gold mining and touch,hold and exchange to money but bitcoin is holding anonymous people.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 05:07:25 AM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
Bitcoin is an electronic money.In bitcoin you can use it as a money to buy things that you want and you need.Bitcpin can help you so much especially in your financial needs.It can make ypir financial status change.
Activity: 54
December 21, 2017, 04:54:08 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency. In world all of the currencies bitcoin the more safe and digital . In many world it is legal. Many people can change their life with the help of bitcoin. It can change any one life easily.
Activity: 434
December 21, 2017, 04:31:23 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency and you can use this coins to buy any products online if they are having a payment method through bitcoins. Bitcoins is very profitable and is good for long term investment because the value of bitcoins is increasing consistently.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
December 21, 2017, 04:27:37 AM
Bitcoin is a famous and strong cryptocurrency in online world, bitcoin can be used as a payment method, bitcoin is give us opportunity to become rich Cool.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
December 21, 2017, 04:18:13 AM
bitcoin is a digital currency that will be a convenient transaction tool to use and bitcoin is a good source of income.
Yes you are right that bitcoin currency is only available in the digital world. this is also an opportunity for everyone to join bitcoin, because in addition to the above explanation bitcoin also has many benefits.
Activity: 96
December 21, 2017, 02:04:33 AM
Bitcoin is one of the popular and high valuable cryptocurrency that i know. Bitcoin helps many people in many ways. For example, earning money for their future, paying bills and buying anything that we want.
Activity: 196
December 21, 2017, 01:50:07 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized payment method using digital currency which is person to person transaction through computer no third party involve  not like a bank when you invest something big value of money the middle man is bank. while bitcoin is both person to person transaction using private key to transfer any transaction with no hassle.
Activity: 300
December 21, 2017, 01:41:37 AM
just search it in google my friend . tired of answering of basic question like that.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
December 21, 2017, 01:39:50 AM
Bitcoin is a treasure for me and it can be used with my children
. I tell them this is a decentralized currency but it's better used as a store of value rather than one currency because it's actually a bit costly to spend your bitcoin. But I think if they're really desperate to know What is bitcoin, they will be ready to find an answer without asking me all this.
Activity: 337
December 21, 2017, 01:31:16 AM
Bitcoin is a virtual currency developed in 2009 by someone under the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto. This currency is like Rupiah or Dollar, but only available in the digital world. The concept may be like eGold, though in fact much different, bitcoin is great for short-term or long-term investments, that's what I know about bitcoin

Bitcoin is a digital currency (also called a decentralized currency) that is not backed by any country's central bank or government.
It is created as a reward for payment processing work in which users offer their computing power to verify and record payments into the public ledger. It runs through internet.
Bitcoin is an alternative source of income for those who does'nt have a job and an additional source of income for those who had a job.
Bitcoin means Money.
Pages:
Jump to: