Pages:
Author

Topic: What is bitcoin - page 12. (Read 7911 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 01:27:34 AM
Bitcoin is the digital money and one of the thing that will become game changer in the future. Bitcoin is not controlled by anybody even the government or either an organization doesn't control bitcoin so it is completely freedom and because of bitcoin we can easily earn money without going out from our house and by just the help of the internet and our computer we can be millionaire through bitcoin.

bitcoins is a virtual currency which has no administrator or bank included.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
January 09, 2018, 02:18:27 PM
Just say that bitcoins are the same as our money. But a btc is not a stable price so it's the advantages of bitcoins in our currency.

I am not sure, that it is correct definition to say that bitcoin is the same as money, there is huge difference. But we can say that bitcoin is the money of the future.
Activity: 4
January 09, 2018, 08:36:51 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system.It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 08:30:40 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. You can use bitcoins in many and easy way. And also bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency.
Activity: 24
January 09, 2018, 08:24:29 AM
Bitcoin is an agreement arrange that empowers another installment framework and a totally digital money. It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. From a user perspective, Bitcoin is pretty much like cash for the Internet. The first Bitcoin specification and proof of concept was published in 2009 in a cryptography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto.
Merit: 3
January 09, 2018, 08:09:35 AM
Digital currency, which can be used to by things using internet. Today it so developed that in nearest future it will be acceptable everywhere where we receive goods and services.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 08:09:05 AM
Just say that bitcoins are the same as our money. But a btc is not a stable price so it's the advantages of bitcoins in our currency.
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
January 09, 2018, 08:05:16 AM
Bitcoin is the new stake of the whole interent in future.
Activity: 336
January 09, 2018, 07:56:43 AM

Bitcoin is just a job that you need to work for because we are also earning money here as well as other jobs we need to know. We can learn more and we will know more about how to work and when we work wel
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 07:44:02 AM
Bitcoin is an open-source, peer-to-peer, digital decentralized cryptocurrency. Powered by the Blockchain technology, its defining characteristic is its decentralization, i.e. the lack of central governing authority, such as a central bank or a ministry of finance. Bitcoin's issuance and circulation are ensured by regular users via a process known as "Bitcoin mining". Bitcoin can be sent anywhere, anytime, (almost) for free, and with little regard for national borders or government/bank-imposed restrictions.
Activity: 52
January 09, 2018, 07:30:25 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which has huge demand because of its profit. and it is the leader of market in cryptocurrency.
Yur
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
January 09, 2018, 07:26:56 AM
BITCOIN is a digital crypto currency which is now huge demand because of its good profit potential. It is a good currency which is giveing good profit out of it.
Money here comes in the form of non existance currency which is soft wallet. It is used for online pirchasing for daily expenses and many other things.
Activity: 630
Merit: 107
January 09, 2018, 07:18:47 AM
Bitcoin is my life Smiley . It changed the lifestyles and I believe it is something that can bring equality in the world in terms of finance .
Activity: 24
January 09, 2018, 07:16:53 AM
Hello...

Bitcoin is currency that you can't see,  can't feel,  can't touch... Its a virtual money... 
From this bitcoin you can trade..  Its very unique in nature.. As simple as that.. Everybody has their own point of view about the bitcoin...  Its upon our perception that how you this virtual money.. 😉
Merit: 20
January 09, 2018, 07:07:02 AM
Bitcoin mining is extracting bitcoins by solving complex mathematical problems. It is called mining because it resembles the original process of mining metals and minerals. The mining cost increases with time, quantity of bitcoins remains reduce with time pushing the prices of bitcoins up, that is similar to what happens in precious metals like gold and silver.

Bitcoin is a money through online. Bitcoin is a money in the internet which are most of the people wasn't know this yet. Bitcoin right now has a high price. It is the money from the internet which can help you on everything. Bitcoin helps people who knows this already. Being a newbie heDre, that was what I can say about bitcoin. It can help people (eg.if they need a job through online) there they can work here if they want.

Bitcoin is simply described as a digital currency, instead of having your money in banks and on printed papers, now you can have your money on your phone, laptop etc.. as digital wallets.
It is the other way of earning money.
Activity: 153
January 09, 2018, 07:02:02 AM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

When you talk to a clueless person about bitcoin he will say, "Ah that's scam". Maybe because it involves investing and investing is risky, and it involves online transactions which makes a person afraid. But my point of view is, you will not know unless you try.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
January 09, 2018, 07:01:45 AM
bitcoin is a crypto currency coin which was created in 2009 and it can be mined through some hardware. it is a market leader of crypto currency since its launch and accepted world wide as payment tool.
Activity: 77
January 09, 2018, 06:53:05 AM
Based on my research Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that was launched in 2008 it was created by "Satoshi Nakamoto". Then a few years later he disappeared. To this day no one controla it. Bitcoins aren't printed nor have a physical appearance it is only an online currency but still used by many people including us. Thank you.
Activity: 140
January 09, 2018, 06:46:46 AM
Bitcoin is the digital money and one of the thing that will become game changer in the future. Bitcoin is not controlled by anybody even the government or either an organization doesn't control bitcoin so it is completely freedom and because of bitcoin we can easily earn money without going out from our house and by just the help of the internet and our computer we can be millionaire through bitcoin.
Activity: 10
January 09, 2018, 06:26:13 AM
Bitcoin is a virtual bank currency and can be used on the internet. It is public money but in digital form. They are created by mathematical computations by miners.
Pages:
Jump to: