Pages:
Author

Topic: What is bitcoin - page 3. (Read 7911 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
March 29, 2018, 11:56:38 AM
Bitcoin is a currency that has various advantages in it. the first of which is, Bitcoin can be used in a variety of ways around the world that exist in every country with its utility, go with the advantage that is for Bitcoin holders or users can benefit if it can use or understand how to use Bitcoin properly.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, and it is the first decentralized digital currency. It can be used for online transactions. Transaction has no middle man, means no bank. Bitcoin value is unpredictable because it has no constant value, sometimes it get high and sometimes it get low. The best thing on bitcoin is getting rich by trading it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 11:47:46 AM
Bitcoin is internet money, which was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto based on modern blockchain technology. Bitcoin was born in 2009 and is growing rapidly. Businesses tend to prefer Bitcoin payments to minimize costs. Bitcoin helps people invest in the cryptocurrency market. There are many benefits of bitcoin for us.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 11:36:54 AM
All I can say is that bitcoin is money and knowledge. It is the best cryptocurrency I know. With this, I learned and I earned so I will just continue supporting and doing bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
March 29, 2018, 11:31:29 AM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

I will answer like this. bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and currently number 1 cryptucurrency. it is an opportunity for us all to earn extra money. if you want to know more just google it or watch in youtube.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 11:29:03 AM
Bitcoin is a currency that has various advantages in it. the first of which is, Bitcoin can be used in a variety of ways around the world that exist in every country with its utility, go with the advantage that is for Bitcoin holders or users can benefit if it can use or understand how to use Bitcoin properly.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 11:26:04 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that operates on decentralized platform.
It is the first cryptocurrency that was created by Satoshi Nakamoto
Activity: 17
March 28, 2018, 02:10:53 PM
Bitcoin is the digital money and one of the thing that will become game changer in the future. Bitcoin is not controlled by anybody even the government or either an organization doesn't control bitcoin so it is completely freedom and because of bitcoin we can easily earn money without going out from our house and by just the help of the internet and our computer we can be millionaire through bitcoin.
Yes, your opinion about bitcoin.
Bitcoin can be used as a mode of payment in some businesses and bitcoin can be used to send funds wherever you are whenever you want so bitcoin can increase its own value, therefore bitcoin can be trusted by many people because it is easy to get and easy for everything.
As we know that Bitcoin is a digital currency open publicly. Investors invest in bitcoin and take huge profit. But in my opinion Bitcoin is like a car with one driver and not many. A company drives by a lot of employers and workers but Bitcoin is one car for one driver. You can drive this car in both directions, towards loss and towards profit.
You can introduce Bitcoin but just to encourage people and let them do their own research.
Activity: 10
March 28, 2018, 12:20:04 AM
Bitcoin is a new currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks! Bitcoin can be used to book hotels on Expedia, shop for furniture on Overstock and buy Xbox games. But much of the hype is about getting rich by trading it. The price of bitcoin skyrocketed into the thousands in 2017.

Bitcoins can be used to buy merchandise anonymously. In addition, international payments are easy and cheap because bitcoins are not tied to any country or subject to regulation. Small businesses may like them because there are no credit card fees. Some people just buy bitcoins as an investment, hoping that they’ll go up in value.

Source:CNN  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
March 28, 2018, 12:10:56 AM
Bitcoin is a decentralised digital currency also know as cryptocurrency which was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 11:58:40 PM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

Bitcoin is a new currency which transaction can be made online with no middle man and no taxes at all. This was created in the year 2009. This has been a good venue in investing and trading. People are into it becs. Most of them are getting rich in there investments and trading.

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
March 27, 2018, 11:55:47 PM

When my friend told me about this bitcoin  I have actually 0% of ideas about bitcoin, for my curiosity I start to read more about btc from the internet. And still now I'm studying criptocurrency especially to bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 63
March 27, 2018, 11:36:31 PM
BTC is a currency that can be trade and it call be a virtual money to spend and earn.
Activity: 126
March 27, 2018, 11:33:45 PM
 Bitcoin is digital coin, and it is virtual currency . I think it's  good source of income.
Activity: 124
March 27, 2018, 10:56:59 PM
Bitcoin is a kind of coin that invented by Satoshi Nakamoto and it is also a good source of income and it is also a mother of all coin.
Activity: 17
March 27, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

For those who are new in bitcoin world, i would suggest that they do research in bitcoin, read, read and understand.  And it is very beneficial to attend to the comments here in bitcointalk, i really learn in this forum.

Activity: 78
March 27, 2018, 10:27:00 PM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency and most popular digital currency and it is first decentralized digital currency and most demand-able currency in the world.peer-to-peer electronic cash system it is created in 2009 by the unknown person.No bank and no government cannot control bitcoin.Bitcoin is  international payment system and we can transfer easily and it most user friendly.
Activity: 168
March 27, 2018, 10:26:41 PM
Bitcoin is a very high value of coin invented by Satoshi Nakamoto. And also a good source of income and Bitcoin is known as mother of all cryptocurrency because of its very highest value
Activity: 5
March 27, 2018, 10:25:04 PM
As I have understand it, bitcoin is a digital type of currency in which it used as a payment in transaction online. And also, it used as a illigal transaction before such as drugs related business. As the time passed by, it's slowly gained good reputation in the public and now it is very popular worldwide.
Activity: 182
March 27, 2018, 10:16:53 PM

I am new in bitcoin, that is why i am here in this forum to educate myself well. so if i also encounter new, i would suggest what i am doing. to read, research and invest.
Activity: 33
March 27, 2018, 10:03:36 PM
the simple notion of bitcoin is decentralized digital money created by satoshi nakamoto
Pages:
Jump to: