Pages:
Author

Topic: What is bitcoin - page 4. (Read 7911 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 09:53:50 PM
It incorporates texhnology,currency,math,economics and social dynamics.Its multifaceted,highly technic and and still very much evolving.It is a crptocurrency and a worldwide payment system.
Activity: 56
March 27, 2018, 09:49:49 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized peer-to-peer payment network with little to no fees that is more inclusive than any banking system on the planet

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
March 27, 2018, 08:57:14 PM
Bitcoin is an innovative form of the conventional currency that is fated to revolutionize or at the very least, be a stepping stone towards the development of a better cryptocurrency to revolutionize  the fiat money. More than this, bitcoin is an investment that offers huge benefits and high potential profits at the cost of taking risks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 27, 2018, 08:50:50 PM
Bitcoin is basically a digital currency and also the king of all cryptocurrency which was created by some anonymous personality named Satoshi Nakamoto. The starting price of one bitcoin was just 5 US dollars and now in one bitcoin is equal to almost 8000 US dollars. It can be used also for online purchasing and payments.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 10:28:38 AM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
To be honest, I consider bitcoin as money because it can be used for transactions, but when there's a huge plunged happen and the value of bitcoin is not yet recovering, I started to have doubts about bitcoin. It's been months, but still the value of bitcoin has not yet increased which disappoint me.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 09:41:32 AM
Bitcoin is a very valuable digital asset and makes me successful someday, right now I just focus on buying bitcoins and I will not be selling until a year later, I have big plans in my life and will make bitcoin as a future asset.
Activity: 25
March 27, 2018, 09:16:14 AM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
Bitcoin is one cryptocurrency which is basically a digital currency.

This currency of form and storage is digital. The inventor of Bitcoin for the first time was a / programmer (not yet certain-red) programmer who used the name Satoshi Nakamoto.

bitcoin can be used to purchase various services such as games up to website hosting. For now, the number of services receiving Bitcoin is still quite limited
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
March 27, 2018, 03:49:30 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency which came from the internet. It is also called a virtual currency. It can be use in making transactions such as paying bills or sending money and purchasing goods.
It is also has a higher value than to our traditional money.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
March 25, 2018, 01:24:09 PM
Bitcoin  is a virtual currency that was developed by anyone in 2009 with the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin can be said in digital currency and bittoine is used only on the internet bittoine can not be used without internet. Smiley
Activity: 308
March 25, 2018, 12:43:57 PM
if they are serious in asking and want really to learn not just to make fun of it I firstly tell them what is blockchain and the benefits of it, if they are able to understand that than the next level I explain the btc.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 25, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

I always say bitcoin is a crytocurrency and satoshi nakamato is the creator of bitcoin.The curiosity about bitcoin is the higher value so everyone want to. earn it. I explained everything i know every time they asked about bitcoin. Well as far as i know bitcoin is decentralize so no bank or middle man are not involve in every transactions, bitcoin also known for trading, shopping online, buying online games. first you can earn using mining, solving captcha, faucet,watching videos to earn satoshi. Then I recommend them to join in this forum to learn more about bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 12:28:29 PM
Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency (a subset of electronic money) and payment system where the transactions take place between users  directly without the need of an intermediary. It allows online users to process transactions through digital units of exchange called bitcoins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 12:25:27 PM
The MTC is the first crypto currency to appear in 2009. For the first time, with the principle of the peer-to-peer network, bitcoin, over which some Satoshi Nakamoto was working, could be read two years before the appearance of the digital currency. Despite the fact that Nakamoto managed to pin the attention of thousands of programmers to his project, no one had ever believed in his success. The first transaction using bitcoin was carried out by American Hanech Laszlo, who offered 10,000 military-technical cooperation to someone who brought two Italian pizzas to his house. It is difficult to imagine what emotions Laszlo experienced at the moment when bitcoin began to grow rapidly in price. Personal experience: how I did a laser vision correction. Actually, I did not always radiate joy and self-confidence.
Activity: 84
March 25, 2018, 11:05:40 AM
If your friend wants to know more about Bitcoin, and you are looking for a resource in which the news is constantly updated, then you have already found it. This is the forum Bitcointalk, here you can find everything you need. Show him the Beginners section.
Activity: 30
March 25, 2018, 10:49:17 AM
I think bitcoin is the crypto currency for the digital world. Its main characteristic is the decentralization of anonymity and transparency and can be operated around the world. Bitcoin imports are increasing day by day for international trade or e-commerce applications which will be one of the most suitable among currencies. Payment system is unique because bitcoin can guarantee to be anonymous and nobody will know that you bought some the stuff you are
want to stay private. Smiley
Activity: 196
March 25, 2018, 09:56:43 AM
bitcoin it is money that has the value of the currency of the most high and shaped online and its popularity is very wonderful.
Activity: 560
March 25, 2018, 09:45:36 AM
for me bitcoin is a business that when you invest a lot of money here you will earn more than your money out.
Activity: 24
March 25, 2018, 09:40:20 AM
bitcoin is a digital money it is cashless bitcoin can be used as a mode of payment in various busniesses . it makes things easy and faster in any transaction Wink
Activity: 119
March 25, 2018, 09:30:56 AM
Bitcoin is decentralized as currency, and bitcoin can be used as a mode of payment in various businesses and bitcoin can be used to send any amount of funds wherever you want.
Activity: 224
March 24, 2018, 09:56:48 PM
Hello everyone, i am a newbie. I started empty, but fortunately with the help of google and youtube i understand what bitcoin really is. Step by step, I study and learned about bitcoin’s meaning and its worth in this world. Hopefully, with my willingness to learn definity i can join how tobe belong in this crypto society. Im keeping my faith though.
Pages:
Jump to: