Pages:
Author

Topic: What is bitcoin - page 9. (Read 7911 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 107
March 20, 2018, 02:51:22 AM
Bitcoin is the digital money and one of the thing that will become game changer in the future. i think that you can search it in the google
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 02:34:03 AM
When someone asked me about what is bitcoin, I introduce them to youtube.. I guess youtube is better than Google when it comes to explaining cause youtube gives examples.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
March 20, 2018, 02:06:29 AM
Bitcoin is the new worldwide digital currency invented by Satoshi Nakamoto, it is the new generation of currency that works without centralized bank or an administration.  Bitcoin is much convient to use because its decentralized money.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 20, 2018, 01:51:32 AM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
The first thing that i will tell them is PROFITEERING BUT VERY RISKY,and other extended words that may attract them to check and invest,though i will not push them to do so,because i dont wanna be blamed when they fail in cryptocurrency,whats important is the additive to their mind about this
Activity: 196
March 20, 2018, 01:48:41 AM
Yes that is the most common question people ask me when they find out that I am using money. I just answer them with what I know and if they want to learn more in depth definition of bitcoin as suggest to them to look it up. But mostly when those people who are not genuinely interested with bitcoin I just tell them that bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency that can become also a digital asset like gold that is worth to invest.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 20, 2018, 01:40:32 AM
I am often asked by my friends about bitcoin. And actually i am new in bitcoin. When they ask me like that, i just answer what i know about bitcoin, that it is a digital currency which have high exchange rate. But, many of them declared that bitcoin is prohibited and very dangerous for us. When they talk like that, it is very annoying. And i told to them to learn more about bitcoin. Not just judge like that.
Activity: 108
March 20, 2018, 01:18:47 AM
Bitcoin is a new currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks! Bitcoin can be used to book hotels on Expedia, shop for furniture on Overstock and buy Xbox games. But much of the hype is about getting rich by trading it. The price of bitcoin skyrocketed into the thousands in 2017.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 01:00:25 AM
For me, bitcoin as many of us know is the king of cryptocurrency and with that being said bitcoin has the highest value in the crypto market today in which attracts many users and investors making the bitcoin community grow day by day. Bitcoin for me is my way to freedom... yes with bitcoin I am sure that I can be able to achieve the freedom that I've been dreaming of for a very long time now.
Bitcoin for me is a digital gold that really do can help many people for their living. Bitcoin is a unique transaction that really can help your future becomes better. Bitcoin is the safest transaction that everyone can use. It is also the very great source of income for everybody and this is a freedom for everybody.
Activity: 28
March 20, 2018, 12:28:09 AM
bitcoin is a digital and  is a cryptocurrency and  payment system. this is a easy to get the solved in your problem about the coin or other ..
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 12:24:09 AM
For me, bitcoin as many of us know is the king of cryptocurrency and with that being said bitcoin has the highest value in the crypto market today in which attracts many users and investors making the bitcoin community grow day by day. Bitcoin for me is my way to freedom... yes with bitcoin I am sure that I can be able to achieve the freedom that I've been dreaming of for a very long time now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 23, 2018, 10:54:18 AM
I will explain clearly to my friend
bitcoin is a digital currency, bitcoin is a digital asset and a long-term investment
Bitcoin is not like gold, bitcoin is more practical, can be sent anywhere and anytime
and also a place to make money
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 08:20:12 AM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
Yes indeed I like that too often, I think it's a natural thing if a friend or community asked like that, Meraka also definitely want to go forward and want to change to be better than before, And this bitcoin one of which will make the future we are bright ..
If I prefer to explain to friends or community by sitting together while explaining and immediately practice it, because in this way! in my opinion will be easier to understand by friends and community. And in addition to telling my friends to read articles or videos about this digital currency.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
January 23, 2018, 08:00:44 AM
Bitcoin is a kind of cryptocurrency which is now a popular crypt, and it will give us a good future and also the future of Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
January 23, 2018, 07:45:58 AM
Bitcoin’s crazy great jump in price over 2017 has taken the world’s most popular cryptocurrency from a curiosity into a begrudgingly valued asset by governments. I will invest.
Activity: 21
January 23, 2018, 07:41:06 AM
it is digital currency. and we cannot take it by hand physicaly.. we just softly watch it and we can use it for our best.
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
January 23, 2018, 07:38:02 AM
Conversation:

Someone who knows nothing about BTC:What is bitcoin?

Me: Bitcoin is a digital asset designed by its inventor, Satoshi Nakamoto, to work as a currency. It is commonly referred to with terms like digital currency, digital cash, virtual currency, electronic currency, or cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen.

Someone: Hmmm. Am i going to be rich or not?

Me: Byeeee...
Activity: 87
January 23, 2018, 07:36:23 AM
Bitcoin is a currency which the value can be either increasing or decreasing. Its value depends on the availability of the bitcoin in the market. If there are a lot of bitcoin available the demand is low decreases the value but if bitcoin is running out the demand is high increasing the value.
Activity: 350
January 23, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

I think, there is no simple answer to answer the question of those who first heard of bitcoin.
it will always be a long explanation. it will always be confusing and complicated to find the right explanation to answer their questions.

and.. me too always take a shortcut . that is, directing them to google.
Activity: 238
January 23, 2018, 07:26:02 AM
decentralized cryptocurrency
Activity: 210
January 23, 2018, 07:12:05 AM
What is Bitcoin? In general it can be said that Bitcoin is a kind of valuable offline currency. According to chrome or according to demand its price is low.
Pages:
Jump to: