Pages:
Author

Topic: What is bitcoin - page 6. (Read 7911 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
Btc is like digital currency,  you can use it like other currency where applicable, it's best thing is that it's growing value.
Activity: 20
March 23, 2018, 05:19:19 AM
Bitcoin is a online cryptocurrency . It was born on 2009. Since 2009 it's price very low but present time it's price to high.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 23, 2018, 05:07:27 AM
Bitcoin is one type of CryptoCurrency currency. It was created in year of 2009 by a unknown peoples, later they are known as satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin can be used by many companies because due to bitcoin online transition made easy and safe because bitcoin didn't work under company or country. Small companies like bitcoin much because by using it they did not pay extra credit charge for it. Transition through bitcoin doesn't need any third man means no banks. Their no transaction fee apply and doesn't need to give real name
Activity: 57
March 23, 2018, 04:57:00 AM
electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. The name is also associated with the open source software that he designed, and also uses the network ...
Activity: 238
March 23, 2018, 04:55:48 AM
Bitcoin is a source of money for people.
Thanks to Bitcoin, people are transferring money cheaply whenever they want.
The best of the crypto currency is the bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 04:49:25 AM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that was created in the world.
It is a decentralized platform. Bitcoin was created in 2009, believed to be created by satoshi nakamoto.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
March 23, 2018, 03:07:19 AM
Bitcoin, is digital currency or electronic coin which helps alot of people to become successful in our future career. They provide instant income to every investors to become financially stable in daily life.

I would tell them my experience in bitcoin and how lucky i am to have bitcoin in my life and how bitcoin help me to have a huge profit and how will i get it and how to join it if their interested to join,then after telling them i would tell them to google it also to have complete information about bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 02:03:45 AM
Bitcoin, is digital currency or electronic coin which helps alot of people to become successful in our future career. They provide instant income to every investors to become financially stable in daily life.
Activity: 224
March 23, 2018, 01:25:33 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that tops the world market. Fast and cheap money transfer.

Some say the currency of your future is bitcoin. I do not give a shit.

Bitcoin will be the only investment vehicle. Governments and banks will not allow it.
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 01:21:31 AM
Bitcoin is the digital currency and the first and popular currency of the crypto world. as it has spend much time to grow and now the users are very happy with this bitcoin is the good profit providing and we are the users who can invest in this currency. bitcoin is precious and important for us if we are the educated people it will make us successful in the future.
Activity: 149
Merit: 14
March 23, 2018, 01:15:01 AM
Bitcoin allows for the first time ever, any human being anywhere on the planet, to be able to send and receive any amount of money, with anyone else on the planet, without having to ask for permission from any bank, corporation, or government. This can be done almost instantly, for virtually no cost, regardless of the amount of money. Bitcoin is an online payment system invented by anonymous user ‘Satoshi Nakamoto’, who published his invention in 2008, and released as open-source software in 2009.Buy bitcoins on one of our local South African bitcoin exchanges. Transfer funds from major South African bank accounts to the exchange, and once the funds have cleared, you can trade the ZAR for bitcoin. You can also buy bitcoins in South Africa by doing face to face trades with sellers who prefer to meet in person.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
March 22, 2018, 03:33:51 PM
Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment in some business and also bitcoin can be used to send some funds wherever you are whenever you want,. bitcoin is increasing the value itself,
Bitcoin is one kind of digital money which is created by satoshi Nakamoto in 2009. Which is only operated with the help of Internet. Bitcoin is one type of crypto currency and this is world first decentralised digital currency that means it doesn't comes under control of any single person or authority. Bitcoin is also used for investment, trading, mining, gambling etc. Bitcoin provide its user an uninterrupted money transaction facility and its user doesn't pay tax to their government. Bitcoin is also used for trading goods. For using Bitcoin their is no particular age or qualifications need. And also used in many multinational company.  Wink
Activity: 134
March 22, 2018, 12:17:42 PM
Many people think that bitcoin is a very confusing thing, where as Bitcoin is something that is simple to understand. Bitcoin is a decentralized global transaction cash system.
Activity: 122
March 22, 2018, 12:12:25 PM
It's like a digital currency. You see, it's quite hard to explain especially when the person that you're trying to inform is not interested. I think the best way to actually understand it, is to stidy it by yourself or just do some research

In my opinion bitcoin increases its own value,
Bitcoin is also decentralized and bitcoin can be used as a payment mode in some businesses as well as bitcoin can be used to send any amount of funds wherever you are and whenever you want.
Activity: 163
March 22, 2018, 12:11:01 PM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency or a digital money. It uses for business transactions such as paying bills, sending money and purchasing things online. Also it decentralized and using for investment through online. And maybe bitcoin will change the financial system in the future.
Activity: 280
March 22, 2018, 12:00:37 PM
Bitcoin is Digital currency that can be withrawn in the real world and it uses as a transaction with transaperncy and was created by blockchain to ensure the data and privacy of its user. Bitcoin can be earned, trade and invest.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 11:51:59 AM
Bitcoin is a digitial coin, a digital currency that only exist electronically (intangible) It is the first ever created cryptocurrency, the word Crypto- is short for “cryptography”, it is a computer technology that is used for securing and hiding information, among other things. Bitcoin was the first widely adopted cryptocurrency, and was created in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. Up until now, no one knows who Satoshi is.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 11:40:36 AM
Bitcoin is the digital money and one of the thing that will become game changer in the future. Bitcoin is not controlled by anybody even the government or either an organization doesn't control bitcoin so it is completely freedom and because of bitcoin we can easily earn money without going out from our house and by just the help of the internet and our computer we can be millionaire through bitcoin.
Yes, your opinion about bitcoin.
Bitcoin can be used as a mode of payment in some businesses and bitcoin can be used to send funds wherever you are whenever you want so bitcoin can increase its own value, therefore bitcoin can be trusted by many people because it is easy to get and easy for everything.
Activity: 70
March 22, 2018, 11:40:26 AM
I guess the question "What is Bitcoin?" soon going to be disappear among literate community. Bitcoin become trend in the field of digital world. This is going to be an open platform to overcome our banking system.
Activity: 560
March 22, 2018, 11:38:54 AM
Bitcoin is crypto currency. you can use it peer to peer money transfer securely
Pages:
Jump to: