Pages:
Author

Topic: What is bitcoin - page 8. (Read 7911 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 11:24:23 AM
Whenever I got ask about it I would just simply tell them that it is a crypto currency,
And if they still continue to ask I would tell that it is a money in the internet .
Yeah, right. Bitcoin is the first ever made cryptocurrency around the world, decentralized and anonymous since no laws applied to it. Transactions made in bitcoin are hidden and no government can control it. It is used as way of payment of comodities in other countries like japan and europe through internet.
Activity: 160
March 20, 2018, 11:04:41 AM
Bitcoin is a good business. We can get a big profit from bitcoin so we can develop our financial and can save money for our future
Activity: 126
March 20, 2018, 10:52:29 AM
Bitcoin is a business which is give us a big profit so help us to develop our financial and can change our life
Activity: 154
March 20, 2018, 10:46:41 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 10:42:43 AM
Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency. You can send and receive it to an individual via a peer-to-peer payment system anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection. You can also purchase goods with it among several online sites and physical stores. Its decentralized design means that it isn't controlled by any one individual, central bank, company, or country.
I totally agree with you!
When using Bitcoin you will be smarter, easier and more economical when trading.
  Moreover, your investment in Bitcoin will give you huge profits that you can still do other tasks.
Activity: 308
March 20, 2018, 10:38:53 AM
Bitcoin is a codeword, invented by Satoshi Nakamoto in open source software [9] since 2009 [2]. Bitcoin can be exchanged directly with an Internet connection device without the need of a financial intermediary.

Bitcoin has a different approach than typical currencies: No central bank manages it and the system operates on a peer-to-peer Internet protocol. [11] Bitcoin provisioning is automatic, limiting, scheduled to be based on algorithms. Bitcoins are provided to "Bitcoin" diggers to pay for Bitcoin transaction verification and to write them to the ledger scattered in the peer-to-peer network - known as the blockchain. This ledger uses Bitcoin as the accounting unit. Each bitcoin can be subdivided into 100 million smaller units called satoshi [5].

Transaction fees may apply to new transactions depending on network resources. In addition to transaction fees, diggers are also paid for block transaction logs. Every 10 minutes, a new volume is created with the amount of Bitcoin allocated. The number of bitcoins allocated to each block depends on the network lifetime. In July 2016, 12.5 bitcoins were allocated to each new block. The inflation rate will fall by half to 6.25 bitcoin in July 2020 and continue to decrease by half in each of the four years until a total of 21 million bcd is released in 2140. [2] [12] ]. In addition to digging Bitcoin, users may have Bitcoin by exchanging Bitcoin for the sale of currency, goods, or other services.

Bitcoin is the most prevalent codec, first introduced, and most widely used in e-commerce. [4] [13] Businesses tend to want to pay by Bitcoin to minimize costs. By October 2017, the amount of Bitcoins base currency was valued at more than $ 252 billion - the largest denomination of any codec. [14] [15] The great fluctuations in the value of each bitcoin have generated criticism for the economic suitability of Bitcoin as a currency. [16]

Note that the term bitcoin is capitalized when referenced as a protocol, software, or community, and is often referred to as a monetary unit.
Activity: 68
March 20, 2018, 10:33:36 AM
Bitcoin is a currency. It is not money, dollar, euros.It depends on it use by people. It is a great investing site. It price  has growing  gradually.So people invest here.
Activity: 238
March 20, 2018, 10:07:24 AM
This is the best thing that could happen to us because to rise from a scanty salary and then get good money from it.
Activity: 263
March 20, 2018, 09:49:47 AM
Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency. You can send and receive it to an individual via a peer-to-peer payment system anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection. You can also purchase goods with it among several online sites and physical stores. Its decentralized design means that it isn't controlled by any one individual, central bank, company, or country.
When you copy something next time put the link below for reference.

What Is Bitcoin (And Cryptocurrency)?
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/what-is-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/1100-6456794/
Activity: 263
March 20, 2018, 09:41:54 AM
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency that is decentralized and acceptable worldwide. The bitcoin has more privacy and better security than the traditional paper money. The bitcoin transactions are very fast and cheaper compared to traditional bank transfers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 09:00:26 AM
The bitcoin for the hormone is here and it helps your family and our country the bitcoin, and fast transactions, and how it is definitely to be the currency of the future.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 20, 2018, 08:57:28 AM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
If a friend of mine will asked me what is bitcoin about I answered them directly that it is sort of income and money  in digital form Grin , so they will be all ears listening to me but what is really hard when everything seems to be complicated because lots of questions will follow so sometimes I just don't want to answer them and just like you OP i'll just told them to google it.
It is better and probably the best way to explain bitcoin if you will tell them what is the real meaning of bitcoin and why it is existing and what are the things that we can benefit from bitcoin and that is when you will be telling him that bitcoin is a good source of income and it can be done through online only because it is a virtual money.
Activity: 280
March 20, 2018, 08:32:15 AM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
If a friend of mine will asked me what is bitcoin about I answered them directly that it is sort of income and money  in digital form Grin , so they will be all ears listening to me but what is really hard when everything seems to be complicated because lots of questions will follow so sometimes I just don't want to answer them and just like you OP i'll just told them to google it.
Activity: 84
March 20, 2018, 08:20:45 AM
Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be utilized as the method of installment in some business and furthermore bitcoin can be utilized to send a few finances wherever you are at whatever point you need. bitcoin is expanding the esteem itself.
Activity: 26
March 20, 2018, 08:16:27 AM
Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables new payment systems and money that are entirely digital. Bitcoin is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is fully controlled by its users without central or intermediary authority. from the user's point of view, Bitcoin is similar to cash in the internet world. Bitcoin can also be viewed as the most prominent record keeping system available today
Activity: 76
March 20, 2018, 03:28:26 AM
what do you mean I do not really understand, but answer from the question in the title. "what is bitcoin?" bitcoin I think digital money machine, bitcoin for me my second source of income, bitcoin also my investment for the future.
Activity: 89
March 20, 2018, 03:18:55 AM
bitcoin is this program where money flows without any bank governing it is a digital money or its call crypto currencies that collects your tokens using an online wallet where a conputer program operates so bitcoin is the best way to get invest money and spend a lot of time to make your tokens even more expeditious is a quick process and very good apportunities.
Activity: 39
March 20, 2018, 03:15:44 AM
bitcoin is the virtual currency used for payment. bitcoin is also a crypto currency which is a digital payment tool.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
March 20, 2018, 03:13:49 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator,bitcoin can be used as medium of online payment and can also be invested, currently bitcoin is having value more than gold people invest on bitcoin like never before, so bitcoin is a currency generally accepted.
Activity: 126
March 20, 2018, 03:06:53 AM
Simply put, bitcoin is a digital currency. It is not much different with our local currency we exchange in return for goods and services. The only thing is, it doesn't have a physical form, it doesn't exist in the real world and it can only be trade online. It is the first decentralized digital currency that is not backed by a government or any authority. The value of bitcoin is constantly changing, as a form of investment, you can buy bitcoin when the price is low and sell them when the price is high.
Pages:
Jump to: