Pages:
Author

Topic: What is going to replace bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 2038 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 05:31:17 PM
I don't think that there is any cryptocurrency going to replace Bitcoin. BTC is really very far from its most promising competitors like Ethereum and Ripple, and we noticed many times that the whole altcoins market is always influenced by the Bitcoin's price and market. So I think BTC will keep its first position forever most likely.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
June 28, 2018, 04:54:59 PM
In my opinion, no cryptocurrency can replace Bitcoin, at least in the near future. Bitcoin is still the most valuable and successful cryptocurrency right now, and also it have the most active community, and it is leading the whole crypto market for several years. Actually, Ethereum is the next one after Bitcoin, but it's still dependent on the BTC price and market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
June 28, 2018, 04:40:15 PM
Being honest with you, I do not think anything will replace bitcoin. I see it as a real store of value in this space going forward, believe it or not it is the one thing which gives any relevance to this market (I.e holds the most value and is used to trade within this space). i do agree there are many new era blockchains which make btc look like a old man, but it may very well end up that these will be used for mass adoption but BTC used as the backing currency/store of value. Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 03:39:37 PM
I do not think that bitcoin will give up its position so quickly and leave the crypto market, but it is now in a protracted fall, but this is not its end. Now there are many coins that have a good prospect of growth in the market.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 11:10:52 AM
I personally don't not see this happening. Btc is the mothercoin and offered the first revolution of decentralisation in our financial system. Though several altcoins solve some other human problems, I think it will be extremely hard for any altcoin to surpass btc
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 10:51:43 AM
In the future, there will be more perfect cryptocurrency to replace Bitcoin, but now there is no such token in the market! If you must choose one in the current market, then I think ETH is the best choice!
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 02:46:06 AM
There will maybe an upgrade of the system of bitcoin brought by the  enhancement of technology but bitcoin will remain as it is,when there's an upgrade,it does'nt mean that this btc will disappear,it will just rise into much higher value and quality services,so for me,I think that it is not about replacement but rather its more strenght of btc soon,more investor and investment to come and more excitements awaits us,keep the faith.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
June 28, 2018, 12:12:20 AM
It will be very difficult to answer, it all depends on the market about its demand and supply. But I just can't imagine the bitcoin being replaced by another coin. No coin can match the bitcoin now or even in the future. It's hard to believe it, and I don't even want to believe it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 11:46:29 PM
I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
There is nothing come up to my mind of what coin can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin had already proven to  crypto currency , it is the most valuable coin of all coin that is why I cant think of what coin can replace it, I know there are lots of people support bitcoin so it will stay where it is now and forever.
Activity: 11
June 27, 2018, 11:39:42 PM
It is difficult to say something. I think no one coin could replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
June 17, 2018, 01:15:52 AM
I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
no one will know when bitcoin ends. and no one knows can replace bitcoin. and I see bitcoin running by constantly servicing requests. I think bitcoin can help become a daily work.
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
June 16, 2018, 10:37:59 PM
I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

i believe there will be no cryptocurrency will replace bitcoin my friend
the first will always be the king  Cool
Activity: 644
June 16, 2018, 07:34:12 PM
We are all knows that there's no one can predict the movement of crypto in the market. But in my own,i believe that bitcoin will live more years even a decades long. It is very difficult to overcome or replace by the other coins,while bitcoin still there and alive in crypto world.
Bitcoin will still do exists for many years even though many of us speculating price will go down it may increase usually. Many people always comes to think of that bitcoin can replace by other crypto but for me my mindset it will not. I think in the future bitcoin is always on the move as top coin in the market.
Bitcoin just like a rule in the cyrptocurrency, it has used by all of crypto as the main pair anytime. it can't be replaced by anything even politician of bitcoin cash was talking so much about that.
We know that bitcoin can't be considered as a security and then it will be there for a long time.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
June 16, 2018, 07:24:31 PM
We are all knows that there's no one can predict the movement of crypto in the market. But in my own,i believe that bitcoin will live more years even a decades long. It is very difficult to overcome or replace by the other coins,while bitcoin still there and alive in crypto world.
Bitcoin will still do exists for many years even though many of us speculating price will go down it may increase usually. Many people always comes to think of that bitcoin can replace by other crypto but for me my mindset it will not. I think in the future bitcoin is always on the move as top coin in the market.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
June 16, 2018, 07:04:33 PM
Activity: 172
June 16, 2018, 04:14:10 PM
until now I still have not found a coin that will replace bitcoin but if in my opinion there will never be a coin that will replace bitcoin because bitcoin is the benchmark price for all coins (father of all coins)
Activity: 224
June 15, 2018, 09:22:24 PM
I do not think anyone can replace Bitcoin as a coin king.
Bitcoin is a very powerful coin with blockchain algorithm technology.
Until now many coins that appear in the market Cryptocurrency but altcoin is not there that can surpass Bitcoin because it is a coin forever Bitcoin.
Activity: 70
June 15, 2018, 08:14:55 PM
The day that bitcoin is overthrown will be crazy.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 15, 2018, 06:55:57 PM
Remember, Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrency, so i doubt that someone would replace it that easily. And if there is one probably the number 2 on the spot will going to replace it but i highly doubt it that it will ever going to happen. Even if you say that cryptocurrency is unpredictable, but the only unpredictable is there prices because of that high volatility.
Activity: 154
June 15, 2018, 04:07:51 PM
As the top currency in terms of value and volume I don't think any coin can replace bitcoin.
In terms of working product and use cases each currency is unique.
Pages:
Jump to: