Pages:
Author

Topic: What is going to replace bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 2038 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
May 26, 2018, 03:06:58 AM
I don't think that any asset is able to take the bitcoin place, I mean in terms of functionality. At a price, perhaps, but not to take the place of the main cryptocurrency. It brought chaos to the market.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
May 26, 2018, 02:43:30 AM
I think for a long time no one will be able to replace this coin, as it has gained confidence and trust in people, and that is why it is still kept on the float and does not explode.
I do not think as well that something will ever be able to replace Bitcoin. I used the word “ever” because Bitcoin has come a long way and has spread its wings which have covered all the Europe and other continents and leading companies as well.

The other crypto like ETH and wave are also good but they do not have the efficiency to outshine Bitcoin. But since Bitcoin is limited in number, I think in the next century, when no more Bitcoin will be produced, the rest of the crypto might take over.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 05:48:07 AM
I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
I think theirs no chance. Just take the good ideas that bitcoin phenomenon in cyberspace gives interest to people. With the used of blockchain techonolgy that creates currency. Other coins are trying to do something completely different from bitcoin but, they aren't competing with bitcoin directly.
in any case, I'm very much surprised at Bitcoin, because at first glance there are a lot of many promising coins that can not even reach such a level with Bitcoin. and in turn Bitcoin does not demonstrate such opportunities as other coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 03:44:57 AM
I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
I think theirs no chance. Just take the good ideas that bitcoin phenomenon in cyberspace gives interest to people. With the used of blockchain techonolgy that creates currency. Other coins are trying to do something completely different from bitcoin but, they aren't competing with bitcoin directly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 24, 2018, 02:16:45 AM
I don't think that anything should replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the leader of crypto and the flagman for the whole industry IMO.
I do not think there is any coin to replace the BTC in the future, I believe the BTC is the king of the Crypto market forever, even if the market is falling, BTC is still a coin occupied. By the end of 2018, BTC prices will rise more than $ 50,000. I believe this will happen.
What can really beat bitcoin when all of the altcoin world depends on this single digital asset? It is pretty fine with me if no one is going to believe in my words but this does not change the truth and the simple plus most obvious truth of digital market is that it entirely depends on bitcoin. Like we have recently seen, when bitcoin was at its peak, the market cap was also at its peak and most altcoins were doing the same.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 12:49:47 PM
I think it will be replaced by Bitcoin Cash or Ethereum. But Bitcoin Cash has more chances. It has faster transactions and is cheaper. It is not known how the market will develop but I think Bitcoin will also not soon leave it.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 23, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

I still do not think there will be a substitute for bitcoin, because bitcoin is the strongest coin and no other altcoin will replace bitcoin.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 11:48:34 AM
I think in the long term Bitcoin will dominate, but there will be always altcoins that will invent some very interesting stuff.

But all these stuff can be adopted by Bitcoin, too.
Activity: 182
May 23, 2018, 11:11:15 AM
I don't think this idea. I'm not sure anyone can replace bitcoin, the future is something that is difficult to predict, you can not say something that will not necessarily happen in the future, but that does not mean I do not pay attention to problems like bitcoin that will disappear sometime, there will be replacements that have a variety of advantages, so get a good response from many people so they can adopt it, but it is a mere prediction of the fact that bitcoin can survive today because of some of the advantages it has, so every still trust and use bitcoin. Gold is gold. Silver is silver and Bitcoin is bitcoin!
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 23, 2018, 10:57:54 AM
I don't think there will be any coin that replace bitcoin, there will be others that will have their own space and will be important like Ethereum but bitcoin will keep being the main cryptocurrency.
I agree with you and I think those who declare bitcoin will disappear just want to make them panic and move on to another coin. and I'm sure bitcoin will be strong and will survive because bitcoin is getting popular and increasing its users.
Ethereum coins are good in the future and compete with bitcoin but in my opinion can not replace bitcoin because the main coin and the world's first crypto coins.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
May 23, 2018, 10:47:20 AM
I doubt something will replace bitcoin as of now, but some good projects are on their way to compete but I dont think it can dethrone BTC.
Activity: 210
May 23, 2018, 10:42:58 AM
Etherum to some extent come closer to Bitcoin none of the other coins are near to bitcoin in terms of market capitalisation and reputation and fast transaction
Activity: 59
May 23, 2018, 10:27:12 AM
Eth is the best candidate to replace bitcoin. We can see this when ICOs use Eth to perform simultaneous payments with btc.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
May 23, 2018, 10:11:20 AM
I don't think any coin replace Bitcoin in the next 10 years. Ethereum is doing fine on the market as many projects finds its Blockchain suitable for minting their tokens. The legacy of Bitcoin will hold for more years until its development dwindles.
Activity: 108
May 23, 2018, 10:05:36 AM
I don't think other coins can replace bitcoin because it really has a high price than other coins. If you compare it to other coins they will really have a big difference. It is hard to beat bitcoin because it has many investors and supporters not like other coins.
Activity: 252
May 23, 2018, 10:03:00 AM
I think coins have a good future besides bitcoin, ETH, NEO, LTC, NXT, for us coins that have a good future but we feel despite having a good future I think all those coins will not be able to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 168
May 23, 2018, 09:56:28 AM
I think one coin replace bitcoin , this is ethereum .. But I don't think bitcoin will be replaced by any other digital coin.. We all know bitcoin is the best digital coin in crypto and we all know that, this is the most used digital coin in crypto market.. I know that bitcoin has a still useful digital currency in crypto and I know it will go stronger by coming years..
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 23, 2018, 09:41:38 AM
there are some altcoins that have a very good future. but I believe in ethereum that will compete with bitcoin. because ethereum has rapid growth. most coin ICO (TOKEN) use ethereum platform. this makes ethereum the king of altcoin. because of its smart contract platform.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
May 23, 2018, 08:44:29 AM
for me nothing could replace bitcoin, bitcoin has already establish a solid foundation for the past years and it will go stronger as years past by.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 07:44:53 AM
Only time knows as nothing will last forever and so far bitcoin had still doing good and continuesly giving us surprises on the nature of volatility as many investors wants to be part of this phenomenal technology. We just need to ride for the moment and fill-in our bags for the best price to come.
Pages:
Jump to: