Pages:
Author

Topic: What is going to replace bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 2038 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
June 06, 2018, 05:41:11 AM
I think there will still be a big opposition to this position in the crypto-currency market, and in General it will greatly affect the overall cryipitography and the economy of different countries.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
June 06, 2018, 05:23:59 AM
Btc is the mother coin and has a very high popularity over all altcoins. It started with the revolution of decentralisation and so I personally do not think any altcoin can replace btc.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 04:47:29 AM
This is a very anxious question. No one knows which coin is beyond Bitcoin. No one knows that Bitcoin will disappear in a few years.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
June 01, 2018, 04:55:07 PM
Im sure that no other coin will every replace bitcoin. I think it will stay in future the most valuable coin. There will be a lot of coins who will maybe be accepted as daily payments, but they will never be more worth. So from the alue i think no one can reach bitcoin. But there will be a coin who will be accepted by the mainstream and used more then bitcoin.
I  also do not think and cannot think of a cryptocurrency that has the ability to replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the only king in the crypto market and has come a long long way despite so many hurdles in the start. Still it expanded immensely in 2018 and will go beyond borders as well. Bitcoin if legalized In all the countries will even replace dollar in the international market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
June 01, 2018, 06:58:27 AM
Im sure that no other coin will every replace bitcoin. I think it will stay in future the most valuable coin. There will be a lot of coins who will maybe be accepted as daily payments, but they will never be more worth. So from the alue i think no one can reach bitcoin. But there will be a coin who will be accepted by the mainstream and used more then bitcoin.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 06:57:15 AM
The key factor is mass adoption. The more possibilities you have to buy something with your coin - the better. Features such as privacy,scalability etc are also important, but what's the point of having private coin with transaction speed ot 5000-10000 tps when you can't use it anywhere. Whoever gets the biggest part of the market will win the war.
Activity: 40
June 01, 2018, 06:53:06 AM
Nothing out there... Bitcoin is leading all the exchanges are paired with it and volume is always high
Activity: 382
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
June 01, 2018, 06:12:13 AM
I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

I still do not think there will be a substitute for bitcoin, because bitcoin is the strongest coin and no other altcoin will replace bitcoin.
That is true, nothing could be better than coin which started this market, it will be king forever and it will lead market to green and moon for me in coming years untill its price will be more stable, cause i think that those Times will come in future.
It’s been more than 8 years that this world has seen the crypto currencies and that bitcoin was the first ever crypto coin presented to this world. Since that time, it is one and only bitcoin which is leading the crypto market in spite being the fact that there are so many other crypto coins in the crypto market as well but none of them has this much of the potential that it can compete with the bitcoin.
Activity: 644
June 01, 2018, 02:43:47 AM
I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

The most probably and the most likely coin that will replace Bitcoin will be Ethereum. Simply because most of the Altcoins are now not depending anymore in Bitcoin but instead they use the Ethereum plarform in which the most commonly used platform in the market and also we could transact directly to Ethereum as their are many local exchanges that are now accepting Ethereum to fiat conversion so i say it will be Ethereum will always be the best candidate to replace Bitcoin.
It can be closer to what Bitcoin already succeed but likewise I'm still positive that Bitcoin will not be replace competition as a digital currency and the adoptions coming from people who already understand the risk will still choose the original, Bitcoin will be adopted by more big establishment and will stay as the main basis of crypto industry.

eth eos
or tezos
there are lots of new projects on eth
and big expectation on tezos.
and eos is coming strong
Activity: 56
June 01, 2018, 02:17:39 AM
The fact that bitcoin price goes down doesn't prove that bitcoin is not good enough and should be replaced by another coin.Bitcoin has made its place to the mind of people. It already has shown its actual face. And in future I believe it will be the most popular currency. But maybe if bitcoin is really dead ethereum will replace bitcoin.
Activity: 30
June 01, 2018, 01:59:01 AM
I think for a long time no one will be able to replace this coin
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 01, 2018, 12:46:57 AM
I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

The most probably and the most likely coin that will replace Bitcoin will be Ethereum. Simply because most of the Altcoins are now not depending anymore in Bitcoin but instead they use the Ethereum plarform in which the most commonly used platform in the market and also we could transact directly to Ethereum as their are many local exchanges that are now accepting Ethereum to fiat conversion so i say it will be Ethereum will always be the best candidate to replace Bitcoin.
It can be closer to what Bitcoin already succeed but likewise I'm still positive that Bitcoin will not be replace competition as a digital currency and the adoptions coming from people who already understand the risk will still choose the original, Bitcoin will be adopted by more big establishment and will stay as the main basis of crypto industry.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 01, 2018, 12:40:35 AM

Activity: 210
May 31, 2018, 10:10:27 PM
I never find any coin like Bitcoin, bitcoin is an history and has the ability to lead the world again. I don't see any potential coin like Bitcoin but where as Ethereum is sister and it will follow the bitcoin.
Activity: 116
May 31, 2018, 08:22:12 PM
BITCOIN has already been placed in cryptocurrency market, i believe that bitcoin still excess even other countries banning this to their currency for security reason but some countries adopted this coin for competitive way of living for near future..
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
May 31, 2018, 07:18:03 PM
In the current state of crypto world, Bitcoin is irreplaceable.
The whole crypto landscape have to be changed that I cannot imagine something like that happening.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 07:08:52 PM
If one day, bitcoin gets replaced, i am more than confident that it will be because of ethereum, or ripple.
We all know that ripple has the way to make it done, but it will take some time
Activity: 97
May 31, 2018, 06:38:24 PM
I think blockchain will become obsolte for peer to peer payments in the future. tangle, iota, nano and similar projects or updated ones may replace bitcoin in the future. I believe that privacy coins and platform coins and tokens will continue improving themselves
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
May 31, 2018, 06:34:36 PM
I think it will be replaced by Bitcoin Cash or Ethereum. But Bitcoin Cash has more chances. It has faster transactions and is cheaper. It is not known how the market will develop but I think Bitcoin will also not soon leave it.
Bitcoin cash has no chance to replace bitcoin, it is a very similar coin with just some small characteristics that are slightly different, but most importantly most of the community do not trust in bitcoin cash and as long as the community is still relatively small bitcoin cash has no chance to overcome bitcoin and when huge adoption happens in the market, bitcoin will be so much better that bitcoin cash will have no way to compete to get a huge part of that adoption.
Activity: 392
May 30, 2018, 04:30:47 AM
I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
Currently, a lot of coins are different and generally wound, they want to confidently take the place of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market and of course will be fixed there, but it's not so simple, and the bitcoin itself is not going to be sick then the nikuud's out.
Pages:
Jump to: